The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by kincaid53 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:18 pm

I agree brother, but I think that was a smart venue for these two. The people in Utah that brought us Linds, Witney, Jules, Derek and others may consider this bigger than any Chmerkovskiy show.

I think Nyle is having major withdrawals from Peta. He wants to dance with her again, I would like that too, but probably not in the cards for anytime soon.
       I agree with my fam on no more All Star shows, and  if and when they get to dance again it will be worth the wait, and as much as I loved them I am anxious for our new class of 'Stars'...to show us a new journey.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:36 pm

So be it. New stars, please- but with our favorite pros, right?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Absolutely brother!! Smile

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Throwback to Chongatroydville and our dear delightful Tommy......"The weirdest part is I'm 77 years old and I've been high for 85 years somehow" Laughing

On a more somber note Tommy retweeted John Fugelsang(actor and writer).."USA: Where Omar Marteen can easily get a machine that rapidly kills #s of Americans and Tommy Chong went to jail for selling bongs"    Mad  Sad

Last edited by kincaid53 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:14 pm

The lovely Sharna has some new (I think) beautiful pictures of her on her twitter home page ......just beautiful.....she is one of the bright spots I'm so looking forward to next season!!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:37 am

kincaid53 wrote:    Throwback to Chongatroydville and our dear delightful Tommy......"The weirdest part is I'm 77 years old and I've been high for 85 years somehow" Laughing

On a more somber note Tommy retweeted John Fugelsang(actor and writer).."USA: Where Omar Marteen can easily get a machine that rapidly kills #s of Americans and Tommy Chong went to jail for selling bongs"    Mad    No
Ditto.   Mad No
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:03 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
peebeeb wrote:

Wow, big congratulations! That's is pretty darn cool.

I'll take a very weak Fuzzy Navel... or an adult type chocolate milkshake!
Thank you peebeeb! Now regarding that milkshake: would you like Cuba or Jamaica rum to spice it up?
Sorry I just found this and oh I hate to tell you... I'm not a fan of rum, but wouldn't mind a little Irish Whiskey or vodka in there. Only a little though.  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Our lovely Sweet P and her Prince Charming.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Image13
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:56 pm

I do believe I see a Chmerg-nugget trying to peek out!! Confused !!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:53 am

All I see is Peta kissing a huge teddy bear. Giggle
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:08 am

Some words of wisdom from Carrie Ann:

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 13397510
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Not much doubt about an impending little Chmergatroyd after seeing this pic!
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Image14
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Here is the link to an article on Maks and Peta (there are 2 videos included in the article but I couldn't get them work) - I wasn't sure where to put this:

http://www.eonline.com/news/772457/maksim-chmerkovskiy-and-peta-murgatroyd-open-up-about-their-future-wedding-that-unique-ring-and-babies?om_mid=_BXZolGB9Ozp5lQ&om_swid=ABkA0A&cid=email_Insider_160619

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Open Up About Their Future Wedding, That ''Unique'' Ring and Babies!

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Rs_634x1024-160525060422-634.MAKSIM-CHMERKOVSKIY-PETA-MURGATROYD-JR-052516
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY!!!

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 13402510
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:45 pm

I second that Happy Birthday to our Lovely Lady Sharna! These Lovely Ladies are like fine wine, they just get better with every additional year. 

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 Image15
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Sharna! Flowers
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:53 pm

While Sharna is enjoying her time out, who's keeping it up? The C-Brothers and the Utah-Girls.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 13414110
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Just have to share this, too. We think of her as funny, cute, nurturing, hot; and then... that happened.

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 3 13397511

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 pm

I've fallen a little behind sooooooo...... HappyBday05 To the Lovely Sharna.....I picked this birthday greeting ,because I saw where there was a lot of Tequila  being consumed on her B'day!!  Salud!!!!

One word for the lovely Emma WOW!

There is a beautiful, lovely lady that I do hope is still in the troupe next season....her name is Jenna.....I've always liked her and even more so after seeing her dance in person....what a beautiful girl and dancer  she is!!!  I've noticed that she must be traveling with the 'C' brothers tour, because every show someone in the audience puts up a picture of she and Peta sitting together.
    I do not regularly watch SYTYCD, but I was skimming channels and have seen her this season I guess as a judge?  It's the one with the young ones dancing. Anyone know?...it must be recorded since she is with Peta at Maks and Vals shows.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Jenna is a SYTYCD Allstar, sis. She and the other Allstars perform with their show assigned partners and work with them. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Thanks for the info sis,  when I saw her she was sitting with about 5 others, so I thought that was too many for judges!  I will try to catch more of it. These youngsters are amazing! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:31 pm

There's rumours on the web that Jenna and Val have a little something going on ("Valenna"). The brothers decided not to cast anyone related to DWTS for their tour; so why would she still hang around if not  Cupid . Just speculation of course, but she really is a cutie. 
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Rumours of a Val Jenna romance go back to Meryl's and Maks' season. They had a little fling then but it seems they may be rekindling the spark.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:23 pm

I remember that about Jenna and Val.  Hey, you never know....Peta and Maks, Emma and Sasha....maybe Jenna and Val ...they do make a very good looking couple, I say go for it!! Thumbs up!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:07 pm

First I want to say to sister lesallee. I was thinking of you yesterday on Canada day!!!   I'm working on a Fourth of July party in St. Petasburg which we can celebrate all of  our families countries!!  
   I was thinking for part of the fireworks display we could do our National Flags and then flowers. the beautiful blue knapweed for Germany, equally beautiful white trillium for Canada and the rose  for the USA.....if I have made any mistakes here let me know!!  

Invites are out and many of our DWTS favorites have responded and are able to make time, even if just a brief appearance, for the St Petasburg festivities!!  Nyle is very excited he has not been to St Petasburg and it will be baby Chmerkovskiys first. I say we a have a baby MBT for Peta to give to the little one, I mean they were a part of it!! 

Here in the southern USA...our traditional Fourth of July food is hamburgers and hot dogs cooked on the outdoor grill. With that goes potato salad (German potato salad our fams fave!!) Beer is also on the menu with this meal.....and.lots of it!!!

What about it family....what makes a party.. a GREAT party is your input!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top