Final 3 going into the finale...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final 3 going into the finale... Empty Final 3 going into the finale...

Post by rkc1960 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Hmmm....just finished watching this weeks episode where they're down to the final 3 going into the finale. I knew Danielle would be in it...that was a given and the Swon brothers have really gotten better as the season went on, plus they have become pretty popular so that didn't surprise me either. I just personally think that there were others with a better voice than Michelle that were more deserving to go to the finale. I know it's just my opinion and others may see it differently. I think the biggest thing with her is that she became popular, sort of cult following-like because she doesn't have the star look and she defied all odds to stay in the competition so long. Don't get me wrong, she has a good voice but where others seem to be able to have a unique sound she just seems more basic to me....nothing that stands out. I hope Danielle takes it but even if she doesn't I have no doubt Blake will see to it she has a career in the Country music genre.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Final 3 going into the finale... Empty Re: Final 3 going into the finale...

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:06 pm

I agree with you rkc and liked both of the two eliminated last Monday (Amber and Sasha)  better than Michelle.  She has a good voice but I just was never impressed with her.  I so like both of Blake's singers and it will be interesting to see who wins but I think Blake will stick with both of his two finalist and help them move on with their careers.  I think Adam will probably do the same with his top singers.  I hope they all make good choices in the songs they sing tomorrow night.   
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 am

I thought all three of the finalist last night really brought it all to the table and have no idea of who the winner is going to be.  It will be interesting to see who America votes for.  I did get a kick out of Sharkira waving her "Oakie Boys" flag last night.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 am

I'm glad Danielle won. When they annouced the Swon Brothers as the 3rd runner up I was afraid they were going to say the winner was Michelle. As I said before, she has a good voice but it wasn't as good as some of the others that had already been sent home and I was reminded of that last night when they brought them back on to sing in the finale. Good luck to all of them. I know Blake will make sure Danielle has a career in Country music. She is so sweet and cute and I hope she stays that way. Some haven't. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 pm

I too was happy that Danielle won but felt bad for the Swon Brothers because they were really growing on me.  I just did not like Michelle's mannerisms and found it difficult to watch her perform and all her songs sounded the same to me.

I think that Blake will also still play a role in the Swon Brothers music career as well.  I am sorry to see Shakira and Usher not coming back next season as coaches because I really liked them and the chemistry between them and Adam and Blake was really good.  I much prefer them to CeeLo and Christina.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:I too was happy that Danielle won but felt bad for the Swon Brothers because they were really growing on me.  I just did not like Michelle's mannerisms and found it difficult to watch her perform and all her songs sounded the same to me.

I think that Blake will also still play a role in the Swon Brothers music career as well.  I am sorry to see Shakira and Usher not coming back next season as coaches because I really liked them and the chemistry between them and Adam and Blake was really good.  I much prefer them to CeeLo and Christina.

I too believe that Blake will help the Swon Brothers. He would be a fool not to. Both Danielle and the Swon Brothers really built up a following and it would be good to strike while the iron is hot. I too will be sorry that Christina and CeeLo will be back in the fall but then the next season after that will be Shakira and Usher again. Blake made a statement last night and I really think there was more of a hidden meaning than him just referring to the contestants. He said that this season has been the best season yet and I have been reading alot of negative comments about Christina and CeeLo and their diva like behavior. Hopefully they just wore out their welcome,
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:27 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I too was happy that Danielle won but felt bad for the Swon Brothers because they were really growing on me.  I just did not like Michelle's mannerisms and found it difficult to watch her perform and all her songs sounded the same to me.

I too believe that Blake will help the Swon Brothers. He would be a fool not to. Both Danielle and the Swon Brothers really built up a following and it would be good to strike while the iron is hot. I too will be sorry that Christina and CeeLo will be back in the fall but then the next season after that will be Shakira and Usher again. Blake made a statement last night and I really think there was more of a hidden meaning than him just referring to the contestants. He said that this season has been the best season yet and I have been reading alot of negative comments about Christina and CeeLo and their diva like behavior. Hopefully they just wore out their welcome,

I hope you are right about CeeLo and Christina and 'diva like behavior' is a good way to describe them.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:04 am

I couldn't agree more about Christina.  She was a major reason I didn't stick with the show in past seasons.  CeeLo wasn't as bad for me, but I wasn't crazy about Usher either.  I loved Shakira - a sweet combination of innocence and savvy.  Christina's overblown ego was a turn-off.

I lost interest this year after Sarah Simmons went home.  After that, it was an hour or two just to see Sasha Allen.  Not worth it for me.

I agree that Danielle had the best voice and assumed from the start that she'd take the prize.  Just not into country music.  However..... if Hootie is an example of today's country, I'll take it!  LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top