All Episodes - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Episodes - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: All Episodes - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:26 pm

sdreindeer wrote:Wonder how long this will last between Kim and Kayne??  At least she has enough money to hire a nanny to take care of child because she will probably get sick of being a mother.  I heard Kris Jenner (by accident) last week saying that Kim, Kayne and the baby are moving into her house..WHAT??  Grow up!!  Unfortunately for the child, she will be used for photo ops and drawing attention.  I guess Kim and Kayne are now the super couple (puke).

I heard that that is just until some work being done on their mansion is being completed. I really don't see this whatever it is between them being a forever thing. Suspect
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

All Episodes - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: All Episodes - The Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks for the info on Brian's GF and the age of her son. I had no idea he was 13 years old. Can you see a 29 year old trying to be step-father to a 13 year old? Does not compute!!

Thanks for the nice words on my new avi. Although I adore Jonathan Frakes, it was time for something lighter.

I refuse to comment on Kim, Kayne and their child. The whole thing is beyond ridiculous.......JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:41 am

SLA44 wrote:Rein that is a joke about the name - they named her Kailience or something like that and the middle name starts with a D - I think after Kanye's mother.  I heard Kim's mother is not happy she wasn't named after her.  I do agree there is something wrong with these Hollywood people though.

First I heard it was Kaidence Donda West, than North West. I thought it must be a joke, but TMZ and People have confirmed it and said they saw the birth certificate. When I had my kids it took several weeks to get a birth certificate. I sure hope it's a joke because that is the worst name ever. That poor little baby girl.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 am

I had heard the same name that you had but then when it was on the noon news here that they changed direction and named her North West I couldn't believe anybody would be so cruel to an innocent baby. I guess we will find out sooner or later which is the real name.No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Here's another short article and clip from eonline:

http://www.eonline.com/news/431406/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-desiree-goes-on-the-series-worst-date-ever-watch-now
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top