Post by RumbaPassion Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:15 pm

It  seems like her troubles will never end
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Empty Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by Freda3000 Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

MPchimesin wrote:I think she can also forget about getting her law practice back, driving drunk and hitting your ex criminal hubby is not going to sit well with the powers to be......Oh Diane she is going to need you big time.

But the last I saw, the Powers That Be don't know her involvement yet.  My guess is that Julian is going to use this to blackmail her into "coming back"....  I would love for her to give him directions to the lowest level of Hell, but I am afraid she will give in.   He is so repulsive now.   He makes Valentine Cassadine look good!    Biting nails

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Nancy can certainly handle anything the writers throw at her. She is believable with her denial of Alexis' alcohol problem and also her ambivilence about her feelings toward the ex husband who tried to kill her.
The accident where she ran over Julian was a real accident, she hit the wrong pedal and put the gearshift in the wrong position. It wasn't a premeditated murder attempt. But of course she will go to trial.Secrets always get found out. I just hope Diane will be around to defend her.
If Nancy doesn't get an emmy for her body of work this year, it will be unfair. She acts her a$$ off. Smile
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I think she can also forget about getting her law practice back, driving drunk and hitting your ex criminal hubby is not going to sit well with the powers to be......Oh Diane she is going to need you big time.

But the last I saw, the Powers That Be don't know her involvement yet.  My guess is that Julian is going to use this to blackmail her into "coming back"....  I would love for her to give him directions to the lowest level of Hell, but I am afraid she will give in.   He is so repulsive now.   He makes Valentine Cassadine look good!    Biting nails

Exactly, I posted that before I knew she was going to take off and Julian would use this against her....to many repulsive characters on the show for me right now......... Sleep
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:50 pm

If Alexis had just put herself in rehab for alcohol abuse like Jax told her, she wouldn't be in this new mess. Sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes. And in this case it will be Julian she has to live with. Of course it would be amusing to watch them attempting to kill each other.
Now they are evenly matched. Knife to throat/run down by car.

Since he would be confined to bed, she could take away his phone and refuse to let him have visitors and threaten to
poison his food. He could grab her arm and kick her with his not broken foot. She could get a piece of firewood and hit him where it
would hurt the most.

Ok, they don't have to write it that way. I've already amused myself.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

It's very war of the roses and very dark. These two have wonderful chemistry and NLG's comedic sense makes it a bit easier to tolerate, but it's not the type of love in the afternoon that I was hoping for.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 pm

believeinme246 wrote:It's very war of the roses and very dark. These two have wonderful chemistry and NLG's comedic sense makes it a bit easier to tolerate, but it's not the type of love in the afternoon that I was hoping for.
I was thinking War of the Roses but couldn't remember the name of the movie...senior moment..glad you reminded me
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:35 pm

431902j wrote:If Alexis had just put herself in rehab for alcohol abuse like Jax told her, she wouldn't be in this new mess. Sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes. And in this case it will be Julian she has to live with. Of course it would be amusing to watch them attempting to kill each other. Now they are evenly matched. Knife to throat/run down by car.

Since he would be confined to bed, she could take away his phone and refuse to let him have visitors and threaten to
poison his food. He could grab her arm and kick her with his not broken foot. She could get a piece of firewood and hit him where it would hurt the most.

Ok, they don't have to write it that way. I've already amused myself.

Funny post
That actually sounds fun so i do hope they write it that way !  Reminds me of Kathy Bates in "Misery" when she tortured accident victim James Caan.  Julian deserves to be tortured and i bet the actors would have fun acting it out.  Laughing

But I also have a sinking feeling that Alexis is going to fall for him again ... Duh
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 am

I would love for Alexis to torture Jules .....all day, everyday!  It's kind of odd though, I mean who going to believe she's willingly taking care of him after he tried to kill her Duh
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Rose I really felt proud of Alexis today
(holding my breath there for a minute) 
and of course, true to form - typical Kristina.. Duh

*oh no.. grrrrr....
 Suspect Liv.
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 am

The irony is that Alexis is doing very well with Liv! Imagine what she'll be like when she finds out who Liv is and has to switch to another counselor who doesn't use such 'progressive' techniques!
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 am

believeinme246 wrote:The irony is that Alexis is doing very well with Liv! Imagine what she'll be like when she finds out who Liv is and has to switch to another counselor who doesn't use such 'progressive' techniques!
it does seem that way, and I'm not sure why, but I sort of get the impression that because Alexis feels comfortable,,, 
won't be long before Liv will (subtly) begin to undermine Alexis' progress.. (?)  Thinking  (yet another effort to manipulate Jules)
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:02 pm

hay Rumba where are you, haven't heard from you for months! no comments on Sam and all this drama, I know you're a JaSam fan, like me, thought you'd post some of your fun quips that I so enjoy.  miss you, and the other missing ones that haven't posted anything in awhile. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Writers are beating a dead horse, as usual.

But if Alexis loves Julian, the heart wants what the heart wants.

She just doesn't have to drink again.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am

GH Senior wrote:hay Rumba where are you, haven't heard from you for months! no comments on Sam and all this drama, I know you're a JaSam fan, like me, thought you'd post some of your fun quips that I so enjoy.  miss you, and the other missing ones that haven't posted anything in awhile. 

Hellloooooooo!!!! I miss you !!!!! Sorry, I refrained from coming to the board because bizarre pop-ups keep apprearing non stop when I log (only on this site), whether I use my laptop or my tablet... I'm scared of viruses!!!!!

Thanks GH Senior for encouraging me to come back!  Flower
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:14 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:
GH Senior wrote:hay Rumba where are you, haven't heard from you for months! no comments on Sam and all this drama, I know you're a JaSam fan, like me, thought you'd post some of your fun quips that I so enjoy.  miss you, and the other missing ones that haven't posted anything in awhile. 

Hellloooooooo!!!! I miss you !!!!! Sorry, I refrained from coming to the board because bizarre pop-ups keep apprearing non stop when I log (only on this site), whether I use my laptop or my tablet... I'm scared of viruses!!!!!

Come Back Rumba we all miss you, but I don't want you to end up with a viruses if you do.....hope you can figure it out.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:16 pm

431902j wrote:Writers are beating a dead horse, as usual.

Beating a dead horse Isn't that the truth, I love NLG, I just wish they would give us the good Alexis back.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 pm

I agree - enough already with the drinking Alexis ! I suppose they want us to think she cant stop drinking without Julian there to stop her so i guess he will have to come back to help her get sober again...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Empty RE: Alexis in in trouble

Post by GH Senior Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:27 pm

RumbaPassion wrote:

sorry for your troubles Rumba. After watching GH today, again, i'm so disappointed in Alexis. 
Moon said: 
I agree - enough already with the drinking Alexis ! I suppose they want us to think she cant stop drinking without Julian there to stop her so i guess he will have to come back to help her get sober again... 

yes Moon, (the bolded), my sentiments exactly.  And i've got to add this, never thought i'd be a fan of "the returning of the dead" but in 3 cases, I'm really all for bringing Julian, Morgan, and Nick back from the beyond, and finishing out the S L's, that have gaps in them.  So much is built around those three, and gives others more screen time! I wish the writers, and TPTB would bring them back and not replace them. They were an integral part of GH and most of the fans miss them. And no more 'newbies' the cast is inflated enough, and i'm quite happy with the cast as is!  Almost all of them are fine actors, and only 2 i'd like to see gone from PC, and that's Ava and Nell, LOL  that girl may be a contender for taking a vacation from this Soap!  I'd really not like that to happen, as I'm always invested in my JaSam and Carly and Sonny!  They are the very best of GH right now.  And of course Tracy, which I don't want to see her retire!  There's so much more stories to revolve around her, Monica, and of course Dr O, who always gives me a chuckle!  Giggle

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:51 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
431902j wrote:Writers are beating a dead horse, as usual.

Beating a dead horse Isn't that the truth, I love NLG, I just wish they would give us the good Alexis back.
 I'm more than ready for a kicking-ass-and-taking-names Alexis to finally emerge from the black hole of despair...
I hope she gets her law license back, and she's stronger than ever,
and I hope Jules is long gone, but I highly doubt it.

* too bad, because there was really great chemistry - I just can't get that image out of my mind, knife at her throat. Crying or Very sad
maybe he can return as a look-alike  ... 
but -- been there, done that.
Soapbox
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:20 pm

I don't know much about the disease but since Alexis has been sober for more than a month, I was surprised she was able to ingurgitate 3/4 of a vodka bottle and still be alive  Drunk
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:31 am

I'm really wishing, now Jax is back, that they will use this opportunity to explore some deeper feelings with Alexis.
I loved their 'marriage' years ago, and it's so plain to see how they truly care for one another,
and I think it's high time they both found a ♥ love that is sweet and genuine and sincere...
and non-toxic.

Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.B6N8-Y48sWyIYC_VJp94RgEsDk&pid=15Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.RoO8w8ylf0TD4C6NNVOB6gEsDV&pid=15
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:28 pm

FLPeaches wrote:I'm really wishing, now Jax is back, that they will use this opportunity to explore some deeper feelings with Alexis.
I loved their 'marriage' years ago, and it's so plain to see how they truly care for one another,
and I think it's high time they both found a ♥️ love that is sweet and genuine and sincere...
and non-toxic.

Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.B6N8-Y48sWyIYC_VJp94RgEsDk&pid=15Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.RoO8w8ylf0TD4C6NNVOB6gEsDV&pid=15

I agree but with Carly planting her not so faithful lips on Jaxs (isn't that what started the whole Nelle mess to begin with) ......and Jules lurking around I'm afraid we won't see that. Duh
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:48 pm

I had such hopes at the beginning when he was still calling himself Derek Wells ... and even after he messed up,
and then he messed up again,,, but enough is enough. 
if Julian is still alive -- and he probably is -- if Alexis really wants to forgive him, well, that's up to her,
 No  but I'll be so disappointed if that's what happens.
 (he was protecting her, yeah right)

because even in soap-land, I just don't see how anybody can ever truly forgive and forget 'dagger to the throat'...
Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.rpUxRw5KVrtqhLFDqzzuhwEFEs&pid=15 Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Th?id=OIP.jzOUuCLa-EDpyOz_lwEjZQEsCv&pid=15

I still really hope that the writers will at least give ♥️Jax and Alexis♥️ some sort of chance.. 
 Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 Eadc1db98844bfc133241b09394965df Alexis needs to find her self-confidence again and rid herself of Jules once and for all,
and Jax should back the heck away from Carly. 
(I don't want another Corinthos divorce)

I know how sometimes the heart only wants what the heart wants,,, and Jax is carrying around huge guilt about Nelle,
and he's so sad and he's grieving for ♥️Lady Jane
but Jax is a very smart man, and if he doesn't understand the Carly&Sonny love story by now...
well, he's gonna end up getting hurt all over again.  Rose
Alexis is in trouble - Page 4 CoUwB8bUsAEfde_ Thumbs up!
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 pm

And then there was the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle  all those years ago.  

Maybe Jax just wants whoever Sonny has. ???
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top