Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by RumbaPassion on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:15 pm

It  seems like her troubles will never end

RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

MPchimesin wrote:I think she can also forget about getting her law practice back, driving drunk and hitting your ex criminal hubby is not going to sit well with the powers to be......Oh Diane she is going to need you big time.

But the last I saw, the Powers That Be don't know her involvement yet.  My guess is that Julian is going to use this to blackmail her into "coming back"....  I would love for her to give him directions to the lowest level of Hell, but I am afraid she will give in.   He is so repulsive now.   He makes Valentine Cassadine look good!    Biting nails

Freda3000

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Nancy can certainly handle anything the writers throw at her. She is believable with her denial of Alexis' alcohol problem and also her ambivilence about her feelings toward the ex husband who tried to kill her.
The accident where she ran over Julian was a real accident, she hit the wrong pedal and put the gearshift in the wrong position. It wasn't a premeditated murder attempt. But of course she will go to trial.Secrets always get found out. I just hope Diane will be around to defend her.
If Nancy doesn't get an emmy for her body of work this year, it will be unfair. She acts her a$$ off. Smile

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:12 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:I think she can also forget about getting her law practice back, driving drunk and hitting your ex criminal hubby is not going to sit well with the powers to be......Oh Diane she is going to need you big time.

But the last I saw, the Powers That Be don't know her involvement yet.  My guess is that Julian is going to use this to blackmail her into "coming back"....  I would love for her to give him directions to the lowest level of Hell, but I am afraid she will give in.   He is so repulsive now.   He makes Valentine Cassadine look good!    Biting nails

Exactly, I posted that before I knew she was going to take off and Julian would use this against her....to many repulsive characters on the show for me right now......... Sleep

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:50 pm

If Alexis had just put herself in rehab for alcohol abuse like Jax told her, she wouldn't be in this new mess. Sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes. And in this case it will be Julian she has to live with. Of course it would be amusing to watch them attempting to kill each other.
Now they are evenly matched. Knife to throat/run down by car.

Since he would be confined to bed, she could take away his phone and refuse to let him have visitors and threaten to
poison his food. He could grab her arm and kick her with his not broken foot. She could get a piece of firewood and hit him where it
would hurt the most.

Ok, they don't have to write it that way. I've already amused myself.

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

It's very war of the roses and very dark. These two have wonderful chemistry and NLG's comedic sense makes it a bit easier to tolerate, but it's not the type of love in the afternoon that I was hoping for.

believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 pm

believeinme246 wrote:It's very war of the roses and very dark. These two have wonderful chemistry and NLG's comedic sense makes it a bit easier to tolerate, but it's not the type of love in the afternoon that I was hoping for.
I was thinking War of the Roses but couldn't remember the name of the movie...senior moment..glad you reminded me

431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:35 pm

431902j wrote:If Alexis had just put herself in rehab for alcohol abuse like Jax told her, she wouldn't be in this new mess. Sometimes you just have to live with your mistakes. And in this case it will be Julian she has to live with. Of course it would be amusing to watch them attempting to kill each other. Now they are evenly matched. Knife to throat/run down by car.

Since he would be confined to bed, she could take away his phone and refuse to let him have visitors and threaten to
poison his food. He could grab her arm and kick her with his not broken foot. She could get a piece of firewood and hit him where it would hurt the most.

Ok, they don't have to write it that way. I've already amused myself.

Funny post
That actually sounds fun so i do hope they write it that way !  Reminds me of Kathy Bates in "Misery" when she tortured accident victim James Caan.  Julian deserves to be tortured and i bet the actors would have fun acting it out.  Laughing

But I also have a sinking feeling that Alexis is going to fall for him again ... Duh

moon0627

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Yesterday at 7:22 am

I would love for Alexis to torture Jules .....all day, everyday!  It's kind of odd though, I mean who going to believe she's willingly taking care of him after he tried to kill her Duh

MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum