Alexis is in trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis is in trouble

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Alexis had to know what she was getting into but I think things went much further than what she expected.  This is bigger than when her house got  blown up (thankfully no one got hurt). I feel so bad for her. She's not perfect but she didn't deserve this. I hope Julian doesn't hurt her which I now think he is capable of.

PS: Ava and Julian give me a weird vibe at times. That kiss on the lips or almost... borderline incest... yuk!

RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 915
Likes : 1187
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by gh5fan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Carly's attitude towards Alexis seemed a little pot/kettlish to me.  So much snark from

a woman who is/has been in her shoes with her own relationship.


gh5fan

Posts : 262
Likes : 361
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by MPchimesin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:57 pm

I feel sorry for Alexis as well, BUT their is a saying once your in your in it for life, their is no getting out.  After being with Sonny and representing him on many occasions I would think she should have known better........I don't like the dumb bunny writing for her lately.

And your right GH5fan......Carly is stirring the pot......but I for one love her snark.....the bigger the pot the better for me.....

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by wizkids32 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Yes she is in trouble and I hope that her lawyer can help

wizkids32
Power User

Posts : 843
Likes : 916
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:13 pm

intelligent and sophisticated as she might be, I think Alexis still has a 'young girl's heart' ~
this betrayal is a hurt that will stay with her forever.

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by gh5fan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:47 pm

The worst part of all this is that Alexis prints are all over the dagger because she waved it in Jules face

during their confrontation.  Jules wipes his prints off the knife.  He did not take the time to clean the blood

from under the handle grip which will be forensically proven to be the murder weapon.......thus sending Alexis

to the slammer.

gh5fan

Posts : 262
Likes : 361
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:32 pm

and that scumbag Yuck Evil or Very Mad Julian won;t hesitate one bit to let her take the fall.
but still, Diane knows the truth.

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by RumbaPassion on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Oh I wish Alexis would have followed Julian and retrieved the bloody shirt from the garbage can before it got burnt to ashes

RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 915
Likes : 1187
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by ldeichmill on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:24 pm

yep.

Now what I wish,,,,  Alexis took that shirt off premises, hiding it where Julian would have never found it.  Like,,, have Diane hold on to it for safe keeping.

ldeichmill
Power User

Posts : 1561
Likes : 1812
Join date : 2015-08-23
Location : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by Maggiebh on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:38 pm

gh5fan wrote:Carly's attitude towards Alexis seemed a little pot/kettlish to me.  So much snark from

a woman who is/has been in her shoes with her own relationship.

Carly and Alexis are very different though.  Alexis did not want to believe that Julian was still in the mob because it didn't suit her or her libido to do so.  She just wanted Julian at all costs.  She can't stand by him when faced with the bold truth that he is in the mob and didn't leave it for her and his family.  Carly doesn't give a rip that Sonny is in the mob; she doesn't want him to get hurt, but I think she gets a thrill from his power.  She accepts him for who and what he is; Alexis does not do that. 

As an aside, I really wish they had kept Julian out of the mob and left him at the helm of the publishing empire...that would have been more interesting to me.

Maggiebh
Power User

Posts : 465
Likes : 640
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by MPchimesin on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 pm

NLG......Emmy worthy for sure......your acting was so on point for me that I wanted jump in and punch Julian in the face!

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Thumbs up! I loved every poisonous word she threw at him...
d-i-v-o-r-c-e !  Atta girl, Alexis! Take a bow

now she needs a 24 hr bodyguard, Max or somebody Sonny could provide.
call Diane ASAP!  and she should call Anna too....

Evil or Very Mad Yuck   Julian has really become scary/evil -
all that 'til death do us part' crap and the menacing look in his eyes just gave me chills.

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by 431902j on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Julian has threatened Alexis with death on several occasions.  She is disappointed by him and angry with him, but not DONE with him yet. But to save himself, Julian would kill or have Alexis killed in a heartbeat.
And I don't think  she fully realizes the danger she is in.

She could pretend to be so in love with him that she will protect him and then get away to safety. Showing her anger and warning him of her intentions can get her killed.

Sneaky is better than confrontation.

Having said all this, I was saying "You go, girl" when she was telling him off.

431902j
Power User

Posts : 556
Likes : 740
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by Ohpatio on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:51 am

I wish Alexis would have a Perry Mason moment and find the jacket Julian was wearing.  He stuck the bloody rag and the knife in the pocket.  DNA transfer....

Ohpatio
Power User

Posts : 650
Likes : 843
Join date : 2015-08-29
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by believeinme246 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:13 am

Yes oh yes!

believeinme246
Power User

Posts : 488
Likes : 699
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by Maggiebh on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Ohpatio wrote:I wish Alexis would have a Perry Mason moment and find the jacket Julian was wearing.  He stuck the bloody rag and the knife in the pocket.  DNA transfer....


oooh, good thinking!!!Applause

Maggiebh
Power User

Posts : 465
Likes : 640
Join date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:49 pm

I love that idea!!!! And if Alexis doesn't think about it right now maybe when Sam comes back she can help her mother.

RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 915
Likes : 1187
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Ohpatio wrote:I wish Alexis would have a Perry Mason moment and find the jacket Julian was wearing. 
He stuck the bloody rag and the knife in the pocket.  DNA transfer....
  We have a winner   Thumbs up!

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by Freda3000 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:55 pm

FLPeaches wrote:Thumbs up! I loved every poisonous word she threw at him...
d-i-v-o-r-c-e !  Atta girl, Alexis! Take a bow

now she needs a 24 hr bodyguard, Max or somebody Sonny could provide.
call Diane ASAP!  and she should call Anna too....

Evil or Very Mad Yuck   Julian has really become scary/evil -
all that 'til death do us part' crap and the menacing look in his eyes just gave me chills.
Oh me too!   I wish Alexis would pretend all was well and find evidence (jacket is a great idea) and take it to the police...demanding protection.  Julian is a scary, psycho dude.  I have a feeling he will try to kill Alexis and pin it on Sonny.  I am hoping it is just a TRY... and that he doesn't succeed.

Freda3000

Posts : 221
Likes : 253
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Washington, DC

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by MPchimesin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Ohpatio wrote:I wish Alexis would have a Perry Mason moment and find the jacket Julian was wearing.  He stuck the bloody rag and the knife in the pocket.  DNA transfer....

Love it ohpat.......are you GH's Nancy Drew?......AND is Alexis smart enough to think the same way?

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by RumbaPassion on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Too bad the police confiscated the dagger. I could see Natasha using it in self defense when Julian tries to kill her. Julian is scary with his "no divorce cause till death do us part blabla menacing stuff" but does he not consider that he could be the one ending up dying?

RumbaPassion
Power User

Posts : 915
Likes : 1187
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by 431902j on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 am

RumbaPassion wrote:Too bad the police confiscated the dagger. I could see Natasha using it in self defense when Julian tries to kill her. Julian is scary with his "no divorce cause till death do us part blabla menacing stuff" but does he not consider that he could be the one ending up dying?

   
 Those kids that were in and out of the house at all hours, doing laundry, dropping off or picking up Danny, Olivia dropping off or picking up Leo, haven't darkened the door since Julian has been abusive to Alexis. Everybody busy with their own interests. 

  It might be a good time for Sonny to drop by again. He's not afraid of Julian. He could arrange for Julian to meet with a fatal accident     I'm just sayin'

431902j
Power User

Posts : 556
Likes : 740
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:07 am

431902j wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:Too bad the police confiscated the dagger. I could see Natasha using it in self defense when Julian tries to kill her. Julian is scary with his "no divorce cause till death do us part blabla menacing stuff" but does he not consider that he could be the one ending up dying?

   
 Those kids that were in and out of the house at all hours, doing laundry, dropping off or picking up Danny, Olivia dropping off or picking up Leo, haven't darkened the door since Julian has been abusive to Alexis. Everybody busy with their own interests. 

  It might be a good time for Sonny to drop by again.
He's not afraid of Julian. He could arrange for Julian to meet with a fatal accident     I'm just sayin'
    Thanks    Cool
Wink

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by FLPeaches on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:33 pm

' The next few weeks are wild. We’re going places I never would have imagined. '


Where exactly the storyline is headed, Grahn wouldn’t say. However, she understands the outrage of fans who were blindsided by Julian’s loyalties. 

“We all believed Julian,” she said. “There was enough evidence in the writing of their relationship that this guy had truly changed and that his love for Alexis was genuine, authentic, trustable. I do not believe any of that was a lie, which is what makes this new direction even more shocking and interesting to me.”

Even William DeVry, who plays Julian, didn’t think his character would return to his crime roots. When Julian said he’d left the mob before his wedding, DeVry believed it.
“I think Julian is done with the mob and that they plan to keep him in publishing and figure out a way to make that work ... with some zigzags along the way,” the actor told TV Insider in January.'



Nancy Lee Grahn @NancyLeeGrahn

Guys if u think u're freaked out, imagine how Alexis feels? It's a wild ride so hang on. It aint over yet.

DeVry attempted to calm fans on Twitter:

William deVry @WilliamdeVry1

#Julexis Fans! Just remember we ALL have to take a Journey in the realms of Telling Story in a Daytime Drama. #Emotions.


Grahn has a little advice for concerned viewers. “Have a couple of cocktails,” she said, laughing.  

“And try to stay calm. You’re not alone. Hang on. Don’t abandon ship.

If we eventually have to throw Julian overboard, so be it. It’s women and children first! I do not intend to die on the Titanic.”
 Cheers!

FLPeaches
Power User

Posts : 1506
Likes : 1714
Join date : 2015-08-01
Location : florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexis is in trouble

Post by MPchimesin on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 pm

FLPeaches wrote:' The next few weeks are wild. We’re going places I never would have imagined. '


Where exactly the storyline is headed, Grahn wouldn’t say. However, she understands the outrage of fans who were blindsided by Julian’s loyalties. 

“We all believed Julian,” she said. “There was enough evidence in the writing of their relationship that this guy had truly changed and that his love for Alexis was genuine, authentic, trustable. I do not believe any of that was a lie, which is what makes this new direction even more shocking and interesting to me.”

Even William DeVry, who plays Julian, didn’t think his character would return to his crime roots. When Julian said he’d left the mob before his wedding, DeVry believed it.
“I think Julian is done with the mob and that they plan to keep him in publishing and figure out a way to make that work ... with some zigzags along the way,” the actor told TV Insider in January.'



Nancy Lee Grahn @NancyLeeGrahn

Guys if u think u're freaked out, imagine how Alexis feels? It's a wild ride so hang on. It aint over yet.

DeVry attempted to calm fans on Twitter:

William deVry @WilliamdeVry1

#Julexis Fans! Just remember we ALL have to take a Journey in the realms of Telling Story in a Daytime Drama. #Emotions.


Grahn has a little advice for concerned viewers. “Have a couple of cocktails,” she said, laughing.  

“And try to stay calm. You’re not alone. Hang on. Don’t abandon ship.

If we eventually have to throw Julian overboard, so be it. It’s women and children first! I do not intend to die on the Titanic.”
 Cheers!
I think I'll take her advise

MPchimesin
Power User

Posts : 7092
Likes : 2395
Join date : 2015-08-02
Location : Florida

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum