Nyle and Peta

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nyle and Peta  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nyle and Peta

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm sure Sharna will work her lovely you-know-what off to make Nyle shine and have fun! Just hope Peta's not too anxious. She tends to put pressure on herself during switch up. But like Karina, she has a bit of NFL experience and seems to get along well with Doug.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:15 pm

If Peta can put up with Maks, she can put up with anyone.  Peta is very much a people person and seems very generous.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Sometimes it's mostly herself she has to put up with. When she got Jonathan, it was obvious she wanted to show Allison how it's done. The routine was packed with lifts and tricks Jonathan couldn't pull off.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm

There was an article about Cheryl Burke saying that Ian Ziering was her worst partner.  She did not like him.  She wanted the producers to take them off the show, but they couldn't do it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm

She changed her mind apparently. I remember her saying DL Hughley was the worst. It's strange anyhow. I can't imagine any other of the pros commenting about their partners like that.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Well, now Cheryl has apologized for her comment, but not to Ian.  Maybe she is saying it because she isn't on the show anymore.  It sounded like the hosts weren't crazy about him either.  I guess he is a pretty intense guy.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Good luck to Peta & Doug and Nyle & Sharna!  May you all advance to week 6! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Good luck Nyle and Sharna and to our Peta, may we see you again next week,
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Love you Nyle, Peta, Sharna, but that was not a 10 dance. He was jerky, jumpy and missed hand holds,  but dang Sharna you looked like a dream.....!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Nyle and Sharna absolutely killed it.

Lovely.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Sharna did a magnificent job with Nyle; that waltz was breathtaking!  I'm still teary-eyed.
Hooray to Len for rewarding it with a 10!Yay!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:51 am

Tears from everyone! Beautiful, emotional and just wonderful. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:34 am

Lesallee wrote:Tears from everyone! Beautiful, emotional and just wonderful. 
Indeed   I agree with you and also with what Maks said when he called it the best dance of the night!   Praise
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:56 am

Babs2147 wrote:Sharna did a magnificent job with Nyle; that waltz was breathtaking!  I'm still teary-eyed.
Hooray to Len for rewarding it with a 10!Yay!
I agree completely!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:38 am

kincaid53 wrote:      Love you Nyle, Peta, Sharna, but that was not a 10 dance. He was jerky, jumpy and missed hand holds,  but dang Sharna you looked like a dream.....!!!

I noticed the jerky hand-push moment at the beginning.  Otherwise, I thought the dance was excellent.  What bothered me was the producer's insistence that Maks' and Bruno's scores had to stay a 9 when both clearly stated 10, along with the corresponding paddles.  How difficult is it to change a number in the computer?  One mistake?  Maybe.  Two?  Fishy.  Who decides scoring, the judges or the producer?

Nyle is amazing, and the girls' ability to work him through these dances says a lot about them.  Go, Nyle.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Nothing needs to be perfect in week five. I don't care if it was nines or tens. Best dance of the night does it for me. If only Antonio was a bit more like Nyle. 
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:44 am

DMD, given the evident little slip-up at the beginning, the 9's were a fair score in my book.  What bothered me was the inability of TPTB to change those scores once it was broadcast over live tv and challenged as a mistake.  Maks later explained that Len wrote down the wrong numbers.  But...when that became obvious, why couldn't those numbers be changed?  THAT was the fishy part.  The dancer is penalized for Len's error??

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:52 am

I think TPTB .... just wrote in a bit of Drama that the cast is not providing this season.Since everyone is doing pretty well and there are no "controversial" figures on this season ... TPTB have to do something to get people talking and/or arguing .... Wink
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Oakma wrote:I think TPTB .... just wrote in a bit of Drama that the cast is not providing this season.Since everyone is doing pretty well and there are no "controversial" figures on this season ... TPTB have to do something to get people talking and/or arguing .... Wink

Very good point Oakma!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:19 pm

.... this is the traditional time when they kinda "knock" the favourite down a peg or two so as not to let them just walk away with the trophy ....

Does anyone really think that Nyle is not going all the way to the finals this season ? .... yeah right !!!

Frankly, I knew when he was announced how this season would be, just the same as the last few seasons.You can tell who the producers "cast" as the winner before anyone's foot even hits the floor.I am getting tired already of the "one note" tune that TPTB are playing .... can you say Bindi Irwin ? ..... Smile 
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:52 pm

singlyme wrote:DMD, given the evident little slip-up at the beginning, the 9's were a fair score in my book.  What bothered me was the inability of TPTB to change those scores once it was broadcast over live tv and challenged as a mistake.  Maks later explained that Len wrote down the wrong numbers.  But...when that became obvious, why couldn't those numbers be changed?  THAT was the fishy part.  The dancer is penalized for Len's error??
Singly, I totally get your point. I hope it didn't come across like I don't care for your opinion. Maybe three tens would really have been slightly overscored. However, being the head judge, Len should have the power to correct that mistake.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Oakma wrote: .... this is the traditional time when they kinda "knock" the favourite down a peg or two so as not to let them just walk away with the trophy ....

Does anyone really think that Nyle is not going all the way to the finals this season ? .... yeah right !!!

Frankly, I knew when he was announced how this season would be, just the same as the last few seasons.You can tell who the producers "cast" as the winner before anyone's foot even hits the floor.I am getting tired already of the "one note" tune that TPTB are playing .... can you say Bindi Irwin ? ..... Smile 
Let's see if you have a point there once we're down to the final four. As much as I share your thoughts about Bindi, I think this season is different. So far, no overly dramatic packages or tear jerking. Just hard work, sweat, and fun from everybody.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:05 pm

I know I thought Katherine Jenkins was going to win that one season and was happy when Don Driver won.  I can't say that enough.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I know I thought Katherine Jenkins was going to win that one season and was happy when Don Driver won.  I can't say that enough.
This season is also one of those where someone could come up from behind and take it all. Anything but seeing Nyle and Wanya in the finals would be a surprise, because they are that good and don't need the producers' special treatment, but the majority of this cast has the potential to join them.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Still have a very strong feeling that FF will be Nyle, Wanya, Paige and Ginger. My thought is a male winner this season and it could well be Nyle. That won't disappoint me at all. I'd love our Sweet P to land another MBT and Nyle is absolutely good enough to capture it for her.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top