Well Victoria

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Well Victoria

Post by MPchimesin Mon May 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Well I guess we can agree, she's not the brightest star in the skyWell Victoria - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTQVvj4e7wC0zYfxpMHPcD52CJdBrcfgUXjKhkT6ae5Jbpgfd3mQ
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Well I guess we can agree, she's not the brightest star in the skyWell Victoria - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTQVvj4e7wC0zYfxpMHPcD52CJdBrcfgUXjKhkT6ae5Jbpgfd3mQ
Laughing
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Tue May 31, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh lord Summer your dumber then I thought!!!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Yes there was not a lot of brilliance showing up in this episode.  Not only Summer but also with Victoria and Nick and what is the redhead's name that wouldn't tell Dillon what is bothering Sharon?  I've really had enough with Sharon and her saying she cannot lose her baby when she knows it is not her baby to begin with and she had to know something was off about the whole thing with that baby and her not even remembering a thing about the birth.  SMH
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Good move Summer moving Creepy Luca in with you

Victoria looks like the cat is out of the bag between you and Travis

Sharon's head is going to explode when the truth comes out and I mean that Adam is the real father of Sully/Christian and not Nik.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Summer's star is getting duller all the time - it has just about extinguished itself.  Well Victoria - Page 2 Loser-sign

Victoria seems to be bit confused with what she wants  - she sleeps with Billy and then tells Travis that her son was ill and that's where she was last night.  These people are really something!  Who does Billy want - Victoria back or Phyllis or the Bartender gal?  Maybe all 3 of them who knows?

I don't care what happens to her anymore she is just too flaky and seems to only care about herself.  What I think will be interesting is what is Adam going to do when he finds out that  that  baby is really Sage's and not Sharon's.   Biting nails
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:12 pm

SLA44 wrote:Summer's star is getting duller all the time - it has just about extinguished itself.  Well Victoria - Page 2 Loser-sign

Victoria seems to be bit confused with what she wants  - she sleeps with Billy and then tells Travis that her son was ill and that's where she was last night.  These people are really something!  Who does Billy want - Victoria back or Phyllis or the Bartender gal?  Maybe all 3 of them who knows?

I don't care what happens to her anymore she is just too flaky and seems to only care about herself.  What I think will be interesting is what is Adam going to do when he finds out that  that  baby is really Sage's and not Sharon's.   Biting nails
Me too, will he claim his child ......I'm betting Chelsea will want him to.....once again poor Nik gets screwed.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:17 am

I don't feel sorry for Nick at all. He dumped Sharon for Phyllis when she needed him most.

I can't stand Summer. She is sooo dumb to always believe in these bad guys who take advantage of her ignorance. She never seems to learn from her experience. Summer! Get a clue already!!!

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:21 pm

I think she made the right move getting away from Victor, but not sure how it's going to play out with Billy.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 pm

I missed it - was watching the Olympics and completely forgot about it.  So Victoria went will Billy huh.  Well I probably won't be seeing this show for a couple of weeks until the Olympics are over and who knows what will happen by then. Confused
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:14 am

Yes she went to Brass & Sassy to work with Billy....this should be good.......I don't know if you get the POP channel 117 but they replay B & B and Y & R at different times, but if you don't let me know and I will update you if you want.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:49 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Yes she went to Brass & Sassy to work with Billy....this should be good.......I don't know if you get the POP channel 117 but they replay B & B and Y & R at different times, but if you don't let me know and I will update you if you want.
No I'm one of the minority that doesn't have cable so updates would be appreciated.  TYA
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Ok Phyllis and Victor have teamed up to break up Luca & Summer.....Right now Victor is setting him up.

Dillon is suspect of Chloe and Kevin is upset about it......dumb ass!

On the B&B

Bill served Katie with Divorce paper insisting she sign them, but Ridge has come up with something that is making her think about things and a way to get his 12 & 1/2 % of FC.

Ridge went to see Quinn and warned her that he is going to make sure she stay away from Eric.....and that she will be the cause of Stuffy & Wyatt's marriage ending.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh brother Kevin must have a pea for a brain!!  Well Victoria - Page 2 Pea-brain

Well part of me wants Phyllis and Victor to fail just because I can't stand either one of them!

Ridge has been a busy boy sticking his nose in everybody's business.  What is this about 12 1/2% of FC - I must have missed something.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 am

I actually want Phyllis & Victor to out Luca, I hate him more then either one of them Giggle

Well Ridge got it in his head that Quinn is after Eric for his money (which of course is possible) SOOOOOO, he claims he has to protect Forester Creations.  Between him, Thomas & Stuffy they have 50% of FC, Bill owns 12 & 1/2% of FC and he wants to get control of it so they can over rule any of Eric's decisions.  Long story short, he want Katie to ask for it in her divorce settlement and then sell it to him.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:57 am

Well I hope Katie doesn't sell it to him if she does get it in the divorce settlement but I can't see Bill giving up his 12 1/2% of FC either.  I would hate to see Ridge have a controlling share.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Well Victoria - Page 2 Pea-brainAdd Chelsea to the list!

Paul suspended Dillon because he continues to look into Adams case.  BUT now Dillon was walking through the park and saw Chloe and Victor together......hopefully this will be over soon.

ON B & B

OH brother, Wyatt told Quinn to pack her bags and move away from LA.

All the kids got on Eric's back, he told them off left the office and went to see Quinn.

Quinn was surprise to see him told him she was confused she thought it was over, but he told her it was just the beginning.......Oh the fur is going to fly at FC.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Well I'm glad they got seen together but will Paul do anything about it or has he just washed his hands of Adam and will just let him rot in jail?

Okay so Eric is thinking with his little brain instead of the one between his ears - good grief I don't think any of them should be running FC.  Well for sure Quinn is not going to go anywhere now.  SMH
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:49 am

Well they showed on the preview Dillon was saying he thinks he found away to set Adam free.....so I guess we will see.

They are making it look like Eric has real feelings for Quinn.....this is such a dumb story line, I wouldn't be surprised if he gives her the job back at FC.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:22 pm

So it appears (and I say appears) Chloe is going to give the original diary pages back to Victor.  He told  her he is going to set someone up to be the fall guy....gee I wonder who that could be Twisted Evil

Well he did it, Eric hired Quinn back at FC, and the crowd goes wild!!!!!! Hissy fit
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

So do you think that Victor is going to stab her in the back once he gets the original diary pages back from Chloe?

Good grief I'm glad I'm missing this train wreck right now.  Geez it's not like FC couldn't survive without her - what is wrong with Eric?  He had to know that would cause more problems within the ranks.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:27 am

No I don't think he will stab her in the back, I'm sure their is a way to prove she was working for him, I'm thinking perhaps Luca will take the fall.....my thinking is that Luca desperately wants to be a part of Newman and Adam was standing in his way....jmo.

The smart move for Eric would have been to hire Ivy back.  Oh you should have seen their faces when Quinn walked into the room.....I thought Stuffy was going to have a heart attack Giggle She was screaming NO NO NO!!!!!  Monday should be good.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Oh I bet you are right about Luca - I had forgotten he is trying to do Luca in - boy this would sure do it!

What is happening with Ivy?  I will try to watch B &B before I leave for my Dr's appointment Monday - should be good!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:30 am

Last we knew Ivy went back to Australia, she made one appearance when Liam went missing.  They still show her name on the character list and I did a survey the other day about the show and the characters and she is still on that list.  I told them I want her back, so I sure hope she will come back soon.

Good Luck with your Dr. Apt.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:49 pm

This is just my thinking.......is that Travis will show up right before Summer and Luca (aka Lucifer) say their "I Do's"......and I'm hoping he and Victoria get together for real.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top