Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Post by miecies Fri May 03, 2013 5:04 pm

EOnline Season 2 Finale

Look like Daniel is the red herring singly. So is it Charlotte or Declan?

miecies

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Post by singlyme Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 am

I agree with the Charlotte/Declan scenario. Vengeance against the girl who leads Charlotte down the path to destruction. But why did they get Charlotte off pills, install her as babysitter and Declan booster - only to have her suddenly fall prey (in one moment) to nights on the wild side? (With a girl she'd recently decked and shouldn't trust? Can you say naive - and stupid?) And to brush off Declan with such deceit? That scene was a WTH moment. Her actions were just too great a departure from where the life of the couple was going. **frown, and "here we go again" feelings** But will we be shocked or relieved by her exit? lol.

I can't imagine Declan having the self-control to actually "plan" a vengeful act. His fuse is non-existent. Perhaps he could take a flying run at the girl and sweep them both off a cliffside. No cliffs in the Hamptons? I'll opt for running in front of a bus or train. Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't take too much screen time. lol.

It seems we're going to have too many seeking revenge with the addition of Patrick. (I don't think I could handle yet another love interest for Em.) I'm not buying him being Aiden. I once suspected Grandpa Grayson to be the true head of AI. You saw how THAT worked out! Smile They tease us into speculating, then pull out a new character (like the Falcon stranger) to fill the void. I DON'T enjoy this aspect of the show.

By giving Jack some stones, they're bringing him up to a level required to empathize with Em's need for revenge, which would make it more likely he could understand the lies and deceit. *sigh* In sitting here analyzing my own feelings about the three men, it occurs to me that the writers are changing Aiden to a softer character - from snapping Trask's neck hands-on, to having second thoughts about the whole revenge process. It could hint at the end of their closeness.

Gabe Mann DID say the antichrist "reveal" would be someone we already knew (for once), didn't he? I'm thinking Takeda will find both of his proteges so inept that he'll step in. I've ALWAYS felt he lost someone on that plane. Yep. My money is on him for the antichrist. This is the ONE time we have a near guarantee that our specs have some hope of being on target.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 am

singlyme wrote:I once suspected Grandpa Grayson to be the true head of AI. You saw how THAT worked out! Smile They tease us into speculating, then pull out a new character (like the Falcon stranger) to fill the void. I DON'T enjoy this aspect of the show.
That would be awesome! I don't want anymore new characters either. They've been a letdown w/the exception of Aiden of course. ;-)

By giving Jack some stones, they're bringing him up to a level required to empathize with Em's need for revenge, which would make it more likely he could understand the lies and deceit. *sigh*
I can see this. But even with understanding I can't see them being together. Jack is losing too much because I believe it will be Declan that's killed off. For some reason they refuse to let the Graysons suffer a loss. Charlotte isn't going anywhere. She will probably be the one seeking revenge for Declan's death. Hence now she and her sister can join together.

If this show gets renewed I hope it's a 13 episode season. Wrap this thing up and call it a day.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed May 08, 2013 10:52 am

I'm on promo, interview, preview, photo overload....
With everything I've seen I've become as confused as ever. Everything looks so bipolar. Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  - Page 2 1582475729

You got Emily/Aiden passionately kissing one minute and then she's throwing him against a wall the next and in one preview you see him lovingly giving her a kiss on the forehead. Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  - Page 2 3607775995

You got Aiden putting a chokehold on Daniel in a preview and in photos they're fighting in front of an ambulance. In another photo you have Daniel with blood on his sleeve.

Jack in hospital scrubs looking distraught, flash to him getting in an elevator at Nolcorp, and ending with him pointing a gun on Victoria. Emily about to tell him she's Amanda. Maybe?

Declan no where to be found. Ashley getting snatched from behind. Nolan looking like he's being restrained in a painful way. Charlotte desolving into a fit of hysteria outside. Emily branding a samurai sword.Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  - Page 2 4184157158

How in the world can anything be speculated with an ounce of accuracy? I guess that's good writing. I think? Scratch

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Maybe.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top