View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  Empty Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Post by miecies Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Enjoy!

S2-E20 Engagement Sneak Peek 1

Last edited by miecies on Fri May 31, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  Empty Re: Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 am

Thanks for the clip, mieces. I keep seeing something in Daniel recently - something "off." Like a veneer he's wearing. Can't explain it, but the actor has changed the way he's portraying his role. As if he's hiding something. Call me crazy.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews  Empty Re: Sneak Peeks, Spoilers & Interviews

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 am

singlyme wrote:Thanks for the clip, mieces. I keep seeing something in Daniel recently - something "off." Like a veneer he's wearing. Can't explain it, but the actor has changed the way he's portraying his role. As if he's hiding something. Call me crazy.

I think it's just a cockiness of finally having everything he wants: Emily's hand in marriage, CEO of Grayson Global, Aiden on the way out, pissing off his mother, and now Emily's consent to moving to Paris. Which brings me to the conclusion that he's about to take a nasty fall from top of the mountain. No one on this show gets the brass ring and especially not a Grayson. I believe a moonlit beach is in Daniel's not to distance future. And he won't be strolling on it with Emily.

And besides no way they're moving to Paris. The show is set in the Hamptons. The creator has been let go so it's more than likely a season 3 is in the works. They're removing one of Emily's love interests and giving the Graysons a lost. Not to mention they already have Daniel's replacement in the wings, Patrick, Victoria's art-school cast-off kid.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 am

It's not cockiness I'm seeing in Daniel. I guess the best word would be "wariness," as if he's onto something he doesn't express. Like he's aware of Emily's true feelings and is simply playing along. I don't know. A sudden acuity about what's really going on.

I'm desperate to discuss that promo and my suspicions. I wish everyone would vote that a promo is not a "spoiler" already.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 am

Daniel aware!? Stranger things have happened like.......well I don't know but we shall see.

I think you can proceed to discuss the promo in this thread. So fire away.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 10:32 am

Okay. SO.... one of the original nine will die. I guess we're assuming it's Charlotte.

As for the antichrist, it's gotta be Aiden or Takeda. It's what I was saying about the line between "incredible" and "believable." Right now, if believable, I'm thinking Takeda. Do you suppose he's actually the mastermind behind ALL of this? He would also fit the "betrayal" aspect. Her trusted mentor turning out to be the actual shadow phantom who heads up AI?

I can almost picture him rising up, arms robed and outstretched, like a fire-breathing dragon.

So? Whaddya think?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 10:47 am

The death will surprise Emily and lead to a break in her sanity. Also the person that dies is being called a true ally.

My bet is on Daniel.

1) Emily doesn't love him. But I think she would be hurt if he died. Plus w/Aiden now on the scene Emily's romantic struggle will be between two men she clearly loves for different reasons. The new triangle for next season will be Aiden/Emily/Jack

2) They already have his replacement on the horizon, Patrick.

3) He's getting everything he wants. No one walks away happy on this show. Just ask Jack & Amanda.

4) There's no doubt that he loves her. In Identity he makes a point of saying to her he doesn't care about his family. Signifying to me that he will most likely die an heroic death for Emily. Bringing her to realize he truly was on her side. (that's a parting gift to their fans)

Daniel's time is up. There is nowhere else for them to go with him out side of Emily. And they can't keep this faux romance going for a 3rd season. It's already grown tiring. Think about it. Aiden/Emily/Daniel is Jack/Emily/Daniel from S1. Same story different characters but this time the ending will be what was originally planned last season. Daniel will not survive.

re:betrayal that will rock her to the core
They're going for shock with the finale. The audience will be shocked. Aiden betraying Emily wouldn't be a shock because everybody and their momma have been waiting on that shoe to dropped since we found out what he did to her in the past. Takeda would be a shock.

But the biggest shock of betrayal would be Nolan. And everything I've read from Gabe's interviews seems to point that way. I will find them and post.

Last edited by miecies on Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 11:09 am

You make very good points - and I want to see the posts you promise.

Daniel's death would only bring her to the brink of insanity if she causes it - and realizes what her revenge has caused. I'll defer to your saying his time is up. Believe you're right about this. But - true ally? Lord, that says Nolan. No. No. No. THIS would truly bring her to the brink!

Nolan's being a monster or betraying Em crosses my incredible/believable line. If they think the audience will buy into this without a WTF?, they're nuts. I'm still betting on Takeda for the antichrist. He fits both the betrayal and antichrist scenarios.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 11:43 am

singlyme wrote:Daniel's death would only bring her to the brink of insanity if she causes it - and realizes what her revenge has caused. I'll defer to your saying his time is up. Believe you're right about this. But - true ally? Lord, that says Nolan. No. No. No. THIS would truly bring her to the brink!

I think Daniel's death would cause her to question her path and make her a little crazy. She doesn't love him but I do believe she cares. The girl is not without feelings. Even when she thought it was him on the beach in S1 you could see the panic in her eyes.

They wouldn't dare kill off Nolan. Emily has already suffered a lost. It's the Graysons turn. It was alluded to during Amanda's funeral when Victoria told Emily no one should suffer the lost of a child and Daniel walked by Emily without saying a word.

Daniel could fit the true ally description as well if we look at subtext. Emily considers the Graysons the enemy as she told Amanda. "The Graysons were and always will be the enemy." But if Daniel does something against his family on behalf of David & Amanda Clarke, Emily's impression of him would change. That would put him in the ally position. That would redeem Daniel in some ways and what a great way to go out. Sort of like Amanda. Sacrificing themselves for Emily.

Takeda definitely fits the antichrist spoiler and betrayer.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 12:22 pm

We don't have long to wait.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Season Finale Double Header Synopsis

“Truth, Part One” a series of dangerous events has been set in motion and it all comes to a head in one catastrophic moment that will change everyone’s lives forever.

“Truth, Part Two” in the emotional second hour, the devastation leads to a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline and force Emily to take a hard look at the truth and the path of revenge she has embarked on.”

Last edited by miecies on Fri May 31, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Part two synopsis just solidifies my belief that it's Daniel that will die. "Shockwaves down the shoreline." It has to be someone from a prominent family in the Hamptons. Daniel is the golden boy scion of the Graysons. Juju (the interviewer from Identity) referred to Daniel & Emily as their generation's John-John and Carolyn Kennedy. Which is quite morbid and telling considering the end of that real-life couple. Crying or Very sad

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Snip from Gabriel Mann TV Guide : Revenge

Any final teases for the remaining episodes?
Mann: There is going to be a very, very unlikely alliance that I and another member of the cast had been pitching for two years now, and it finally starts to come true. This was something I had been really gunning for and finally got, and it may be the beginning of a beautiful marriage made in hell to be explored, fingers crossed, in a potential Season 3. At this point, we've certainly laid the groundwork for some major fire works.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

First, thanks so much, miecies, for creating a spoiler section. I understand why some folks prefer to be surprised as a storyline unfolds, but as for me, I love to know what's about to happen. It doesn't ruin a thing for me. After all, I loved Gone With the Wind, even though I knew the south would lose and Rhett would leave. All that's to say, the more spoilers, the better, plus I love all the insightful speculation shared here.

I hope it is not Daniel who will die, simply because there are a few others I would prefer to watch depart. However, that synopsis line about "a heartbreaking death that will send shockwaves down the shoreline" really narrows it down. Of the original nine core cast members, there are only a few that the shoreline residents would even know, much less be concerned about their demise. So it seems to me that it's sure to be a Grayson, which means I must continue to endure both Ashley and Declan. I have nothing against those actors, just don't care for their two characters.

I read that Gabriel Mann said that there was crying at the table when the cast did their initial "read through" together of the finale's script. Don't know if that meant that other cast members were upset about which one of them would be killed off, or if it simply meant that the dialogue about the death was very emotional. I wasn't at the table, but even I would cry if they kill Victoria because she's such a huge part of the show.

By the way, Singly, the photo you are using is adorable!

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

All these tidbits have my head spinning. "Unlikely alliance?" "Death?" "Betrayal?" Too much to wrap my head around.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In the midst of this interview clip, there was a Mike Kelley reference highlighted in blue as "told us" as follows:

Get ready for a major death — and it's not a fake-out this time! During the two-hour finale, titled "Truth," one of the core cast members will bite the dust, and viewers will definitely know who it is before the end of the episode. (Please be Declan!) Elsewhere, "the story of Victoria's son begins in earnest in the finale," executive producer Mike Kelley says. And the somewhat confusing Initiative story line is finally coming to an end. "All of your questions will be answered," Kelley says. "It'll provide future story, but it will do it by wrapping itself up." Plus: Emily will be forced to choose between Daniel, Aiden and Jack.

The last sentence sounds like all three survive the "death." Huh?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh, and what "fake out" are they talking about? - unless Amanda is alive! lol.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Castlejoy Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 pm

MMM...now that's interesting, Singly. Clearly if she has to choose among the three guys, none of them are dead, although that would make the choice a bit easier. LOL With that news, I would guess the death may be Charlotte or Conrad because I'm still thinking it'll be a Grayson that dies. I think the fake out death to which Mike Kelley refers is when he led viewers to believe that Victoria died on the airplane.

Castlejoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu May 02, 2013 9:56 pm

I think Emily is just about ready to have a breakdown anyway. I think all this revenge stuff is really wearing on her. She's leading a double life because she can't let anyone see her with Aiden, except for Nolan.

I think either Daniel or Charlotte are goners. But, I still can't see how either of them dying would be super shattering for Emily. Amanda's death was totally different for Emily.

I am also wondering who this son, Patrick, is going to be? Anybody heard anything? I know there was some earlier speculation that Victoria's son might be Aiden.

I don't like Takeda because I think he has his own agenda, and he's too controlling of both Emily and Aiden.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 10:59 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I think Emily is just about ready to have a breakdown anyway. I think all this revenge stuff is really wearing on her. She's leading a double life because she can't let anyone see her with Aiden, except for Nolan.

Interesting. In that last scene with Aiden in Identity she looked like she wasn't so sure she wanted to continue when Aiden rehearsed her initial plan to her.

I think either Daniel or Charlotte are goners. But, I still can't see how either of them dying would be super shattering for Emily. Amanda's death was totally different for Emily.

I don't think it's Charlotte because that would render Declan even more useless next season. And it's not Conrad for the reason you stated. Emily wouldn't care and consider it justice. We know Victoria isn't going anywhere so that only leaves Daniel.

I know there was some earlier speculation that Victoria's son might be Aiden.

I have a strange feeling Aiden is her son. Little clues like Aiden being the one Vicky mistook for her son at the ball and then he caught her in his arms. Conrad stating in a discussion w/Daniel over his hesitation to frame Aiden that he didn't care about Aiden because he wasn't his blood. Victoria was there and she only said that Aiden needed to be watched. The end of Identity we go from Vicky asking Nolan to find her first born son to Aiden coming out of his bathroom.

I don't like Takeda because I think he has his own agenda, and he's too controlling of both Emily and Aiden.
Yes he is. I've always said that man isn't to be trusted. Just the way Emily & Aiden met is suspect. What are the chances of two kids on opposite sides of the world, effected by the same tragedy would come together for revenge? Like Aiden said to Emily about Takeda the first time we saw him bed her "The man is so smart. You would think he planned the whole thing."

castlejoy you're welcome. I love spoilers. It doesn't ruin the story for me either. I'm a "read the end of the story first" kind of girl. The excitement is in the journey.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

S2-E20 Sneak Peek #2 Aiden & Nolan Hatch a Plan

S2-E20 Sneak Peek #3 Emily & Victoria Swing and Talk

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 am

BlueMoon, neither do I mind this type of spoiler. Thrive on the puzzles, actually. It's all a tease that leaves you wanting to figure it out before you're actually told.

But Miecies, I NEVER read the end first! "Knowing" is much different than "suspecting" for me. lol.

I had a hard time understanding the speech in these clips, but if Nolan starts up with Aiden behind Em's back - betrayal?

One of you got me thinking about the "shockwaves down the coast." If Charlotte OD's within a group of stoned Hamptonite kiddies, there may be a drug scandal that goes wild in the papers. Meh.

Mieces, you seem set on its being Daniel and you could be right. Just not ready to place a bet yet. Perhaps after the next episode when they set the stage with a few more tidbits.

As for Aiden being Patrick, didn't someone say they were bringing in a new actor for this role?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 am

singlyme wrote:I had a hard time understanding the speech in these clips, but if Nolan starts up with Aiden behind Em's back - betrayal?
They're going to try and get Emily to stop her revenge because after killing Trask Aiden didn't feel peace. He felt empty and they don't want that for Emily.

As for Aiden being Patrick, didn't someone say they were bringing in a new actor for this role?
That's an assumption. I've never read it anywhere that they were casting someone for the role. But if they are then I'm even more certain that it will be one of Emily's men from the original cast to die (Nolan, Jack, Daniel). And out of the three who is more than likely to be the chosen one to go?

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 am

If the death is to take her to the brink, it would have to be Nolan or Jack. We know Jack is out of his element in taking on Conrad. It's still unknown what side Ashley is playing. Conrad could have him killed.

Nolan may work with Aiden in draining the Graysons. That could be dangerous for him. Or Takeda could take out Aiden for going behind his back and mucking up his agenda?

As for Daniel, he could well be the red herring - the one most expendable.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Oh, it just can't be Jack - or Nolan, either. You know, I still have a teeny, tiny bit of hope that things will work out for Jack and Emily in the very end. I think if she could land up with Jack, that would make up for all these revenge ordeals she has gone through. I don't think Aiden would handle that very well, though.
I think Daniel is the most expendable, and I think it would hurt Emily. After all, she was planning to marry him and share her life with him, even though it was going to be a life based upon deceit.
If Aiden does turn out to be Victoria's son, I wonder how Emily will handle that.
I used to read the ending of a book before I read it, but I stopped doing that, and I enjoy the book more now. However, as far as TV shows go, I love the spoilers!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Oh, it just can't be Jack - or Nolan, either.
Same here, no way it's Nolan or Jack. Nolan's a huge fan favorite and they know it. He's the face of this show. Doing all the press rounds, interviews, P.R.. People need not fret over that one. Jack is her destined end (although at this point I say Emily needs to be alone) plus that would make Declan and Carl orphans and expendable. And I don't believe they're prepared to do away with a third of their cast for next season.

I think Daniel is the most expendable, and I think it would hurt Emily. After all, she was planning to marry him and share her life with him, even though it was going to be a life based upon deceit.
Yes it would hurt her and I can see her grappling at this point on whether to continue w/this revenge. But her plans weren't to stay marry to him, just to separate him from Victoria. After it's over she wants to be with Aiden but if she divorces Daniel wouldn't he just run back to Victoria and say she was right about Emily? Or is her plan to sever that relationship to the point that even after she breaks Daniel heart he will be too shame and humiliated to return home.

At this point I seriously don't know what Emily is doing or what her plans for the Graysons are.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top