DWTS Off Season Conversation

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Off Season Conversation - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Off Season Conversation

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Oh yes, the Chong smelled it first. No wonder. A smoking hot woman is right up his alley.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Oh oh oh oh !!! You just made my morning baby bro with your Christmas pic......nothing says Christmas is just around the corner than a Santa hat on your pet!! Sharing

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Ditto from me, bro.  Love it; so cute!  Is that Pebbles or Emily?
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:22 pm

A Christmas Pug! Too cute, brother. Okay, Babs, we are waiting for your sweet little kitty all dolled up for the holiday season. 

The only animal we have is a jackrabbit who spends his days sleeping in our front yard nestled up to the birch tree. I doubt he/she will allow me to Christmas decorate him!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:14 am

Sorry sisters, but that's Sir Henry. I just thought the pic was very appropriate. However, Emily and Pebbles would consider jokes like that extremely degrading. The only thing about the season they appreciate is the Christmas goose. They always get the innards, a tradition that began with their predecessors Claire and Belinda.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Appropriate Indeed and Sir Henry wears it well......so regal!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:42 pm

You're right. It takes a man to do it.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Okay here I go. Soapbox I just saw where Val and Peta  will not be doing 5 shows of the tour 12/29-30-31 and 1/2-3 due to a pre planned family vacation.
  Since it was pre planned Val and Peta knew when the tour was and knew they would not be there. DWTS should have put that out there before people spent 2-3-4-500 dollars for meet and greets and some just to meet Peta and Val.
  Very disappointed in them......fam first ....fans ...oh well your fans got you to where are  so now you two are a little big for your britches and obviously your fans don't count as much......well we can leave you just as quickly as we came to you. Mad

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Yes, I think whomever is running the tour should make it known in advance which dancers will be appearing each performance. This sort of thing happens every time there is a tour and I think non disclosure is just greed. Sounds like you will be affected by the no Val and Peta thing, sis and I'm sorry. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Well, actually I'm not,(at least not for now, but who knows what will come up by the time I go) but it still makes me mad.  I feel like some of this has to do with the engagement, because Val did not go last year on that little vacay the Volnets and Chmerkovskiys go to over New Years to some tropical island.....hey Maksim your wifey to be, has a job and like I said, she has that job because of her fans. Sorry sis, I'll step down now....just disappointed in them.  I do know this will be my one and only time to go, because I myself would not spend the money on it now....My friends are Hough fans and they just did this for my B'day and for us to do something fun, so they could actually care less about Val and Peta.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Just saw the dates with Hayes. Not a lot but he is a school kid. I would like to see him.

I really think it wouldn't have been so bad if the time Val and Peta wouldn't be there had been disclosed right from the start. Especially Val, he is probably the biggest draw the tour has.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Yes I think you are right about Val.
Now I would love to see Hayes and Emma.....but you're right I did not think about the school thing.  
   Thanks for listening, I feel better now. Smile  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:13 am

kincaid53 wrote:     Okay here I go. Soapbox I just saw where Val and Peta  will not be doing 5 shows of the tour 12/29-30-31 and 1/2-3 due to a pre planned family vacation.
  Since it was pre planned Val and Peta knew when the tour was and knew they would not be there. DWTS should have put that out there before people spent 2-3-4-500 dollars for meet and greets and some just to meet Peta and Val.
  Very disappointed in them......fam first ....fans ...oh well your fans got you to where are  so now you two are a little big for your britches and obviously your fans don't count as much......well we can leave you just as quickly as we came to you. Mad
Well said, sis! Applause Karma will get them!!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:24 am

Val is taking a little heat on Twitter. It's not that people begrudge him the little vacation, he does work hard for sure. But the show runners need to take some heat. They knew when Val's and Peta's vacation was and they should have been open and disclosed those dates. But they are greedy and knowing Val is their big draw they think they can pull a sneaky and no one will bat an eye.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:11 am

Kin, like our sisters I understand your disappointment, but you may indeed be barking up the wrong tree. Lesallee is probably right- blame the producers. Remember DWTS-fan told us on the old board about what the pros and celebs contracts are like. No freedom, only obligations. No permission to release details whatsoever. TPTB probably decided to wait until enough tickets had been sold; and now Val and Peta are getting it, which takes the cake for me. Disappointing their fans is so not them! If anyone has the cojones to speak it out it would likely be the Chmerkovskiys, but not even Val can afford the risk of losing his job. Peta's situation may be equally difficult with the injury forcing her to withdraw last season. She has yet to prove she has totally recovered and is probably under observation. Think of Alec, Edyta, Lacey, Chelsie, Tristan, Brooke, Harold and so on- no one is irreplaceable. I don't think Artem was amused when he wasn't considered, but there must be a reason why he swallowed it. That's how I look at it.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Soapbox Faint    Soapbox  I need to get a shorter box.
If DWTS wants to let Val and Peta out of their obligation to the tour for 5 dates and not announce it until most all VIP tickets are sold that's on them. It's business.
   My beef is with  Peta and Val. Not going to 5 dates for a family vacation over the holidays, maybe some people used their vacation to go see them.
   No they won't lose their job, wait maybe they will if they lose their fans. For now they have lost this one...... Sad  

I guess my point is for you to decide to take your vacation when you signed on for the tour....I'm sure you will take other vacations, but some people that bought the VIP tickets, this might have been their one big splurge.    Oh well enjoy what you have while you have it, it could be gone tomorrow....but maybe that doesn't matter to you.  Fans get you where you are, but to stay there you have to keep them. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:44 am

Our new Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau and his wife, Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau are on the cover of Vogue and Yahoo named Sophie in their list of the best looks of the week. As I looked over the list I discovered Zendaya Coleman made the list twice! She has grown into an absolute stunner from that coltish kid who appeared on DWTS with Val and stole my heart along with that of many others. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:08 am

Thanks for mentioning! This girl definitely belongs in the "best dancers who never won" cathegory (with Mel, Sabrina, and so on). Though she's not forgotten, I have to admit I haven't followed her in a while. You made me curious, so I looked her up. What a siren she has become!
DWTS Off Season Conversation - Page 2 12338511
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Thanks for the pics, bro. Isn't she lovely? 

Yep, truly one of the best dancers who never won. I wanted her to capture that old MBT so much but, alas, not to be. Val was at his best partnering her. Everyone talks about how amazing Mark and Derek are with the young ones but they forget just how spot on Val was with very young Zendaya. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Very true! Although Kellie wasn't bad either. After her freestyle, they should have abandoned Contemporary on the show. It never got better than that.
However, Zendaya held her own even with both Chmerkovskiys plus Anna in the side by side AT, as well as with Val and Gleb in the Salsa trio. She may be more feminine now, but the performing power was already there.
Speaking of Val and the young girls, I think his ChaCha with Bindi was one of her best dances!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Those interested in photography......Derek has an amazing picture up. It looks like he took it from the plane landing in Salt Lake of the city, mountains clouds and sky................just breathtaking!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:17 am

Must be this one. I've noticed before the guy isn't bad with a camera. He definitely has an eye for the right moment to push the button.
DWTS Off Season Conversation - Page 2 12331811
But what really made me smile was the one before with Derek running into Bethany and the comment of a follower:

OKAY. HOW IS IT THAT FAMOUS PEOPLE RUN INTO FAMOUS PEOPLE. AND I CANT EVEN FIND MY MOM IN THE GROCERY STORE.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:26 am

LOL!     I missed that comment,   funny but so true!!!
  Yes that is the picture.  I think Derek went on a solo nature trek to maybe new Zealand, Australia and Hawaii. He put up several nice pictures and videos of his adventure.   When he got home he put up a picture of back to the gym working out.........I just thought he got all those muscles from carrying around all those MB Giggle  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 pm

DWTS Off Season Conversation - Page 2 CXvFNG-UAAArqNg 

Our Tommy and friends, New Years Eve.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:31 pm

That's really our Chong- fighter with a smile. He changed my view on Peta forever.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top