Third Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Third Week Elimination -- SPOILER - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Kristie and Wy have very different shapes too. Wynona has the most unfortunate shape of a barrel through the middle. She looked so uncomfortable in her costumes. It's really best for her that she got voted off. So glad her fans didn't keep her. I haven't watched this show much, was there ever anyone worse than her?
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Third Week Elimination -- SPOILER - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Week Elimination -- SPOILER

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:Kristie and Wy have very different shapes too. Wynona has the most unfortunate shape of a barrel through the middle. She looked so uncomfortable in her costumes. It's really best for her that she got voted off. So glad her fans didn't keep her. I haven't watched this show much, was there ever anyone worse than her?

There have been some pretty bad ones both men and women but don't ask me to name them because I really tried to forget them and have for the most part forgotten their names. That probably is a pretty good indication of how bad they were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Yes, Tucker Carlson, Kate Gosselin, Ron Artest, and there have been others.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I bet vic3 could name them off just like that! I remember one of our former star Trailblazers Clyde Drexler was pretty bad, I felt so bad for him because he is just the nicest guy but really sucked on the dance floor!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 pm

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Kristie and Wy have very different shapes too. Wynona has the most unfortunate shape of a barrel through the middle. She looked so uncomfortable in her costumes. It's really best for her that she got voted off. So glad her fans didn't keep her. I haven't watched this show much, was there ever anyone worse than her?

There have been some pretty bad ones both men and women but don't ask me to name them because I really tried to forget them and have for the most part forgotten their names. That probably is a pretty good indication of how bad they were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chaz Bono Eek!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Chaz Bono [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm

He was bad, but not as bad as some.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 am

Don't forget the previously mentioned Billy Ray. You know, a thought just occurred. So many artists are singer/dancers. Like Kellie, Mel B, etc.

We see most singers toe-tapping out the beat of a song as they sing. One might think the music is in their blood. Not just the vocal chords but throughout the body. Guess not.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Oh gosh.. don't know where to begin here
First of all, I have no clue how heavy Wynonna is now. The article said 250 but lost 60. It was from 2010. Sorry about that. i went back and saw the date. Did a search and found out 295 pounds. See,s more current.. She uis 5'5. Kirstie is 5'7.5". It doesn't matter...Wynonna i sjust shaped differently and carried her weight differently. Now that doesn't matter either because she really didn't dance well and now she's off the show. And none of that matters because she sure can sing:)
As far as the awful dancers, yes, I could look back in all my notes and tell you some of then, but some of you already named a few. Kate Gosselin was TRULY awful because she looked like she just didn't care. She was completely emotionless and didn't even look human. Boring. If they aren't the best but they entertain us, then I enjoy them--like with Carson Kressley. He was so much fun . Then there was Billy Ray Cyrus in 2007. Dancing with karina. So much fun, some sex appeal, but first day scores were 544. (I'd given him 4.5).That season had boring performances from Paulina Porizkova (model), Leeza Gibbons (paired with Tony), and also had Heather Mills (oh now you remember the season)! In 2008 you had Denise Richards and belinda Carlisle going home the first two weeks. Oh you guys are so bad...now you've got me loking back at all these old notes complete with Len's comments. I'll never get anything else done if I do that[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi vic3, you shouldn't stay away so long. I have been waiting for your input on the worst dancers forever! Well not quit forever, it just seems like it. I am trying to remember who the one was that wouldn't even pick up his feet and refused to wear the dance shoes - he was gawd awful [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Does this description ring a bell with you?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Master P? Something like that.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:26 pm

singlyme wrote:Master P? Something like that.

Something like that! I'm glad someone else remembered that pathetic show of what not to do on DWTS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44 wrote:Hi vic3, you shouldn't stay away so long. I have been waiting for your input on the worst dancers forever! Well not quit forever, it just seems like it. I am trying to remember who the one was that wouldn't even pick up his feet and refused to wear the dance shoes - he was gawd awful. Does this description ring a bell with you?
Aw shucks SLA. You really care about me. You are addicted to me like to reality tv. I am so touched. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wrong emoticon. Need someone dancing and smiling Do we have that available?
Seriously, it's only been since Wednesday. Yesterday got an early call that a biopsy turned out to be a squamous cell incitu and I had to rush ito have it removed. Yesterday was a bad day. Now it's over, I'm sore, tired, but BACK!!! Yu can PM any time Wink When I'm not on here I am thinking someone might be waiting ti hear something from me. What a good feeling[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And yes, I think singly got it Master p
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wow vic3, sorry to hear about your biopsy results and you had to go through more stuff! I hope everything is going to be okay now!Here is a dancer to make you feel a little better I hope!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Is he single?Wink
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Now don't go into withdrawl, but i have to go take some tylenol and eat something. I see emails (pms go to emails) before I see board postings. I won't view board postings on my phone but will look at emails.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:10 am

[color=blue]orian3"Aw shucks SLA. You really care about me. You are addicted to me like to reality tv. I am so touched. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wrong emoticon. Need someone dancing and smiling Do we have that available?
Seriously, it's only been since Wednesday. Yesterday got an early call that a biopsy turned out to be a squamous cell incitu and I had to rush ito have it removed. Yesterday was a bad day. Now it's over, I'm sore, tired, but BACK!!! Yu can PM any time Wink When I'm not on here I am thinking someone might be waiting ti hear something from me. What a good feeling[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And yes, I think singly got it Master p[/quote]

Thank God, Vic, they got it right away. That's how mine started in my mouth. Had my first doctor taken the swift action of yours, it would have saved me so much. He made it sound like nothing and "watched it" until it became invasive. **curse words inserted here** Wish I hadn't trusted him. I hope you heal quickly.

And on point, IMO, the standouts for the worst had to be Master P and Kate.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

I hope the removal took care of the problem,Vic, and won't require anymore procedures. Take care of yourself.

I actually thought Heather Mills was pretty decent considering her physical restrictions.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:33 pm

victorian3 wrote:Is he single?Wink

Hope you are ok today? Never trust a dancer that wear sunglasses.

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for the concern singly, usn and gin. Actually, I feel lousy. it is burning and trobbig and I feel as if I have sun poinsoning (Had that once when I was 18 and suddenly I remember how it felt because that's how I feel now). Dr. also did a biopsy on something on my stomach--2" under breast, but it turned out to just be a mole. That is REALLY hurting. Hard to get up, bend over,sharp pain...then there are the 13 doo dads on my chest which he froze off with nitrous oxid. It's kind of like shocking my body. Only the one on my face was dangerous. I will definitely lay low tomorrow. Have to try to get some sleep now. Thanks again for the support.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 am

You're welcome! Hopefully, you will feel better tomorrow, Vic. Take care, and have a good night. Sleep well!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 am

Vic3 please take care of yourself and I hope you can get a good nights sleep! Sleep
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 am

USN and SLA THANK YOU!!! I don't know about the GOOD night's sleep but I'll try. It's already 1:08 here. I'll check in tomorrow. Jutst HATE it when weird things are going on in my body. At least a cold i can understand and I'm not scared of it, just annoyed:x
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:20 am

Sending a hug, Vic! >:-)<
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top