Elimination Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elimination  Predictions Empty Elimination Predictions

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Who do you think will go home next elimination?

Sadly, I believe it will be Tamar. I doubt she can overcome the negative path the producers have placed her on. Confused 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Elimination  Predictions Empty Re: Elimination Predictions

Post by Sudoplatov Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Lesallee wrote:Who do you think will go home next elimination?

Sadly, I believe it will be Tamar. I doubt she can overcome the negative path the producers have placed her on. Confused 
She seems to be the worst (ok, least good, no one left is really bad) dance left. I thought she would have gone last Monday. I don't know who she is in real life (I only knew who Paula, Bindy, and Gary were.)

Sudoplatov

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Last week's scores are likely not to be determinative, given that there is only a six point difference between the lowest (Alek, with 52) and highest (Bindi, with 58) scores.  That works into 52/442 vs 58/442.  A difference not worth mentioning unless two contestants get exactly the same number of voters.

Some folks are saying that Hayes' votes will be given to Andy. 

I'm worried about Alexa.  I'm hoping enough other people were worried about her to give her more votes.

Tamar didn't win any new votes last week, but I doubt that that package lost her any of her real fans.  She was just being herself, and they like her that way.  What she might have lost are the more token votes that people spread around to good dancers.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Next week is tricky, but I'm agreeing with Lesallee and Psychee.  It will be Tamar or Alexa.  I'm leaning more toward Alexa since she is in jeopardy twice already.  That is usually not a good thing.  But then again, they might have done that for the drama and she might be getting a lot of votes.  I like all of the remaining couples, but if I have to pick one to go home, it would be Carlos.  His personality is not clicking for me.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:31 pm

I just watched Louis on Afterbuzz. Very good, Louis is perceptive and tells it like it is. Of note: Louis thinks Alek is going home next week. Mind you, this was yesterday and the whole outrage at Tamar hadn't manifested yet. Louis admires Tamar and says she is a great person and is working her butt off. The whole panel (well, maybe not Suri who worships at Derek's feet) felt the package, the judges comments and scores were completely unfair. I do still think it will be Tamar going but Alek didn't do himself any favours in his package either and his dance was not outstanding. It will be interesting anyway.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Alek.     I think Alexa will be safe and agree Tamar's fans won't change and might even put them in bringing in more vote mode.  Normally someone from the losing team dance goes home. Hayes scores were from last week so that's why I think it might be Alek  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:55 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Alek.     I think Alexa will be safe and agree Tamar's fans won't change and might even put them in bringing in more vote mode.  Normally someone from the losing team dance goes home. Hayes scores were from last week so that's why I think it might be Alek  

Gold Derby betting site seems to agree with you.  But they had actually first predicted that Alek would be leaving this week instead of Hayes.  I know he's still very popular with the military folks and usually the military folks go hand in hand with the bible folks, but I guess the bible folks have several stars they would choose to support this season, including Tamar, Alexa, Carlos and even perhaps wholesome Bindi. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:33 pm

Yes, Alek should be the one leaving.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Sudoplatov wrote:

She seems to be the worst (ok, least good, no one left is really bad) dance left. I thought she would have gone last Monday. I don't know who she is in real life (I only knew who Paula, Bindy, and Gary were.)
Tamar is Toni Braxton's sister.  She had her own reality show. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudoplatov Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:
Sudoplatov wrote:

Tamar is Toni Braxton's sister.  She had her own reality show. 
That's two Braxton's I don't know. I watch little in the way of reality shows (except DWTS if that counts.) No matter, I just decide who I think is the best dancer (of the stars) and vote that way. This year has a better crop than usual.

Sudoplatov

Back to top Go down

Post by prattle Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

People might not like Tamar's attitude (although I do think TPTB have set her up with negative packages), but I sure enjoy watching her and Val dance.  I really hate to see any of them go but since someone must go my pick is Alexa.  My choice is not so much based on her dancing as it is on her crying when she is in jeopardy...it just doesn't settle with me...bad sportsmanship.
prattle
prattle

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:47 pm

You know, I really think Alexa cried because she felt like she let down Mark and Carlos.  I don't think she was feeling sorry for herself. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Sudoplatov wrote:
That's two Braxton's I don't know. I watch little in the way of reality shows (except DWTS if that counts.) No matter, I just decide who I think is the best dancer (of the stars) and vote that way. This year has a better crop than usual.
Toni Braxton is a famous R&B singer among other things and has won 7 Grammy awards among other awards 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by tinytiny Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 pm

Psychee22 wrote:You know, I really think Alexa cried because she felt like she let down Mark and Carlos.  I don't think she was feeling sorry for herself. 
I had the same impression you did, Psychee.  And I loved the way Mark tried to comfort her.

tinytiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:07 am

Week 9 Predictions:

Bing:  Carlos again
Pure:  Alek
Gold Derby:  Alek (highest odd of going home)
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:30 pm

DiscoDiva92 wrote:Week 9 Predictions:

Bing:  Carlos again
Pure:  Alek
Gold Derby:  Alek (highest odd of going home)
Thanks for the info, DD. I guess Bing figures if they keep saying Carlos they will get it right sooner or later. I do know he isn't particularly popular on some of the other boards I follow but is that enough to offset his many fans? 

I suspect it may be Alek, he seems to have plateaued and those packages showing him getting testy don't help.   Hissy fit I do have a great track record predicting the WRONG person going home so who knows, could be Alexa or Tamar.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:39 pm

I was thinking that Alek was just coming out of his shell and showing more personality.  I started liking him more.  That figures.  I guess someone has to leave. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:29 pm

The new predictions are in and it seems like there won't be an elimination this upcoming week.  I'm guessing that they will have 4 people in the finale and one will go home at the end of the first night (11/23) based on the votes/scores from this week and next week.  The other three will compete on the second night for the trophy and the combined scores/viewer's votes from both nights will determine the winner.

As of now, here are the predictions on who will take fourth place:

Bing:  Carlos (this is the third time that Bing predicts Carlos will go home)
Gold Derby:  Alek (14/5 odd) or Carlos (13/2 odd)
Pure:  Carlos
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top