DWTS Second Week

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Second Week - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Second Week

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Maks could have been given an early release from his contract. Wasn't it due to run out after next season? He wasn't going to renew it. If that's the case, he may not be back.

I hope everything is alright, Vic. I'll be sending positive vibes your way.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

USN wrote:Maks could have been given an early release from his contract. Wasn't it due to run out after next season? He wasn't going to renew it. If that's the case, he may not be back.

I hope everything is alright, Vic. I'll be sending positive vibes your way.

Yes that's what I heard that this was the last season on his contract but one can always hope that he will come back for one more season anyway. You may be right about the early release though - shucks! Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 pm

I heard the same thing about Derek. I think this one, or the next will be his last season.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:20 pm

USN wrote:I heard the same thing about Derek. I think this one, or the next will be his last season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Derek left but he is getting good critique so far from the judges this season, but then the season is young!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Yea, just wait till he stretches the rules.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:32 pm

USN wrote:Yea, just wait till he stretches the rules.

Yep, I can already see the scornful look on the old farts face now! Not to mention Carrie Ann going into one of her tantrums over it!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Victorian - sorry you had a stressful day. Hope all is OK.

As for Maks, he is a good dancer but I think he can be brutal to those he is trying to push into dancing better. You can see it in a lot of the rehearsal tapes from past seasons. I think his brother Val has a softer nature and will make the family proud; the fans seems to love him. Wouldn't it be ironic if he won after all the years Maks was on the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:22 pm

@newto and USN Thanks for the good wishes. it's nothing major...just uncomfotable. Routine check up..thought it was a sunspot. Dr. wanted to biopsy it. Also froze off some doodads (14 of them) and wow does that sting. Biopsy site was on face in front of ear and that is sticking and burning. Will know results in a week. Thanks again.
See next post for DWTS news

Last edited by victorian3 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:24 pm

Surprising twist at end of show. Bottom three we all pretty much surmised. Eliminated couple is...
won't tell unless someone here asks me:)

victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm

victorian3 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:24 pm

Surprising twist at end of show. Bottom three we all pretty much surmised. Eliminated couple is...
won't tell unless someone here asks me:)

You are such a tease!!! 👅
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 pm

As I said, I'll tell if you want me to but won't if you don't. The hula hoop is in your court:D
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 am

victorian3 wrote:@newto and USN Thanks for the good wishes. it's nothing major...just uncomfotable. Routine check up..thought it was a sunspot. Dr. wanted to biopsy it. Also froze off some doodads (14 of them) and wow does that sting. Biopsy site was on face on front of ear and that is sticking and burning. Will know results in a week. Thanks again.

I empathize, Vic. I've had my share of biopsies - and going out in public with six of those burns on my face. Made me feel like people were wondering what was wrong with me. Some exotic disease-type affliction? lol. And it's been done to me twice! But... since I had the good fortune to survive the big "C," every little bump or brown spot is viewed with paranoia. Better safe than sorry, right?

As for DWTS, Gleb is a little too "happy" to be a good replacement for Maks. He also needs some stubble. I felt for Dorothy last night. Now, there is a joyful person -even through tears. She seems such a delight to be around. I think she made the right decision to stop. It was good to see D'mitri again. There's just something about that guy. I wish they'd had him step into Maks' spot instead of this new guy.

*Edit: I came back over here to see the "recap." I did see this but viewed it more as a running commentary. I get it now. I can't get on during the show. My computer is here, the TV in the other room - no lap top. It would be nice to have the live thing going with a few of us. Just can't do it.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by hersheys9000 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

Wow, that was a gift to the bottom 2. A lot of people was sad of Dorothy's exit. She was ok for me but I loooove Tristan though Sad For sure I will see him more on Tuesday's pro dances.
Funny how they put all 3 new pro's in jeopardy last night, though the other 2 are the real bottom 2. Nice trick by ABC Smile
hersheys9000
hersheys9000

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 am

singlyme wrote:
victorian3 wrote:@newto and USN Thanks for the good wishes. it's nothing major...just uncomfotable. Routine check up..thought it was a sunspot. Dr. wanted to biopsy it. Also froze off some doodads (14 of them) and wow does that sting. Biopsy site was on face on front of ear and that is sticking and burning. Will know results in a week. Thanks again.

I empathize, Vic. I've had my share of biopsies - and going out in public with six of those burns on my face. Made me feel like people were wondering what was wrong with me. Some exotic disease-type affliction? lol. And it's been done to me twice! But... since I had the good fortune to survive the big "C," every little bump or brown spot is viewed with paranoia. Better safe than sorry, right?

As for DWTS, Gleb is a little too "happy" to be a good replacement for Maks. He also needs some stubble. I felt for Dorothy last night. Now, there is a joyful person -even through tears. She seems such a delight to be around. I think she made the right decision to stop. It was good to see D'mitri again. There's just something about that guy. I wish they'd had him step into Maks' spot instead of this new guy.

*Edit: I came back over here to see the "recap." I did see this but viewed it more as a running commentary. I get it now. I can't get on during the show. My computer is here, the TV in the other room - no lap top. It would be nice to have the live thing going with a few of us. Just can't do it.
Hi singly and thanks for the empathy. My face and chest look like I have chicken pox. I woke up early today (5:15) because while sleeping I scratched the biopsy on my face and that HURT! Somehow I don't remember having llittle spots and marks and doodads years ago. They magically appear when you get a little "older"?Mad
So you did get over here. Glad to see you. My recap that the other people referred to was in the DWTS first week thread. This week, as with last week, I did a running commentary but this week due to the biopsy and nitrous freeze discomfort, I failed to post one long recap in addition to the commentary. Actually though, there wasn't much more to say than what I had already said. Everyone else had it pretty much covered too.
Re: Gleb. LOL on the stubble comment. Yes he does look a bit fresh faced and young and pure which does not match his attitude. A little stubble would take care of that.
Re; Dimitri I first "met"him in "So You Think You Can Dance". Several DWTS people started off there. Dimitri and Val and Maks and Gleb kind of dance with the same flair, but Dimitri doesn't have that attitude.
More thoughts to follow...

Last edited by victorian3 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 am

Some of you posted on the second week "Elimination-No spoilers" sub thread that I accidently started so I am replying here to try to keep it all in one spot. This was the original Second Week thread and it is also longer:)
ITA DWTS seems to now be another unreality reality show. As I'd said before and as many people have noticed, the judges attempt to bias the votes--and that is if the votes are truly legit! What if it was all staged to have a shocking elimination of a good dancer mid season before her time (what was her name--can't recall right now-but she was brought back for the all star version).

The judges comments often are correct--especially Len. He is a stickler for keeping to the original ballroom dance rules but he is right. The audience may boo but usually what he says is correct. He tells some of the couples that they wasted sixteen beats of music on "fluff" but he is right. He'll say that they didn't perform enough of the dance using the basic steps and/or being in closed postion--and he is right again. Yet, the pros are choreographing to make their routine original and entertaining--especially needed if the "star" is not a good dancer. The pro covers that fact up by adding lots of fluff which does not require dance finesse. The first week Alexandra did not do much basic cha cha but more like a lot of hip shaking. She has potential though but wasn't ready so it got covered up. Andy Dick is not really a dancer type so his routine, aka Michael Jackson's Thriller covered that up.
But it is all a show. I think it started out to be truly legit and has evolved just like The Bachlor/ette evolved. It's a shame because the original versions are what the viewers really liked. The "reality" part of it. Now the flair and desire for audience viewership has outshined the original pemise of the shows. Too bad! In DWTS the routines, sets, costumes, etc. have become over the top as have "The Bachelor's million dollar dates around the globe. At least Survivor still seems like a reality show. In their case I am just glad they toned it down a bit. Sometimes it was just too real especially if I was eating dinner in front of the tv.

Last edited by victorian3 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 am

continued... (just thought it was getting too long:))
Just two more things. First a quickie on Dorothy. It was so difficult for her to bow out as she had been a winner years ago. She is a sweet, humble, non assuming type of lady yet it is hard to admit defeat when your body doesn't let you continue. She did it with grace and truly needed to leave. Yet, and some of you may not agree with me, she didn't really have "it"...and that was not because of her injuries. As time would have passed, I don't feel that her routines would have had that edge. Her Latin moves would not have had that feel that one needs. She would have been good in the smooth but again, would have fallen behind the frontrunners. Something was just missing. Even a beginning dancer with no experience can "feel" it and have it pulsing through their veins. Sometimes someone else can learn the steps but it will appear robotic. That "it" is what street dancers have. They may not be 100% technically correct, but they feel it. This is a seque (is this spelled correctly) into my second thought.
For anyone learning to dance from scratch it will be difficult. There is so much to have to remember above and beyond just "the steps". Your body has all these different parts and each part has a job. The head faces this direction and may or may not tilt back. Your arm is at this height or placed here not there, or fingers are outstretched--THESE fingers not those--and hand is tilted DOWN. All this while you are on your toes and if it is the waltz, you are rising uP on your toes, then falling..but it has to be on THIS beat.Confused AND if it Latin, your hips have their own special movement. Then your knees--are they bent or not.. And DON"T FORGET TO SMILE!!!!
So maybe DL or Victor or Andy or_____(fill in any person from any season) doesn't perform that well , but just know how very hard it was for he/she to learn a 90 second routine (memorized) with all those things to remember. In that light, DL and Victor did very well. I couldn't get all that down with just a few days of practice and I dance. Plus, all that practice has you feeling every single part of your body and it is hurting and you need a day off. I went to a Ballroom Weekend at a hotel and by the second day I was so sore that I had to cut back a little on the classes (which ran from 9AM to 5 pm with an hour for lunch). It's grueling.
With all that said, we love these shows and if it weren't for them, we never would have met. So glad to have met all of you.

Last edited by victorian3 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 am

Good morning, Vic. I agree with what you said about Dorothy, but I'll add that it's my belief it was her age that kept her from being flexible (or energetic) enough to compete with the kids. The "tiny dancer" routine was beautiful, but quite tame for this show.

As for D'mitri, I know he's doesn't have that rugged look, but there's something about him - lying just beneath that smile. SYTYCD has long been my favorite dance show. Not that I know the correct positions for either show. I only know what "looks" bad or good.

Sometimes I watch something that, to me, is sheer beauty - only to have the judges pick it apart. And what's up with (I think it was Len) slamming Sean for choreography when it was clearly Peta's doing?

I hope Tony sticks with outfitting Wynona in more fitted clothes as he did this week. She looked like a dumpy frump the first week. This time, we got a better look at her movement.

Speaking of Peta, am I the only one who thinks that platinum hair makes her look like she should be sitting in a dive on a bar stood? I have nothing against the girl. But like Lacey, blonde looks SO artificial on them. Peta's face has lines that are hardened by this look. Okay. So I'm into styling. Blame Project Runway. lol.

Even on SYTYCD, it seems the judges attempt to sway the vote.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:59 am

singlyme wrote:Good morning, Vic. I agree with what you said about Dorothy, but I'll add that it's my belief it was her age that kept her from being flexible (or energetic) enough to compete with the kids. The "tiny dancer" routine was beautiful, but quite tame for this show.

As for D'mitri, I know he's doesn't have that rugged look, but there's something about him - lying just beneath that smile. SYTYCD has long been my favorite dance show. Not that I know the correct positions for either show. I only know what "looks" bad or good.

Sometimes I watch something that, to me, is sheer beauty - only to have the judges pick it apart. And what's up with (I think it was Len) slamming Sean for choreography when it was clearly Peta's doing?

I hope Tony sticks with outfitting Wynona in more fitted clothes as he did this week. She looked like a dumpy frump the first week. This time, we got a better look at her movement.

Speaking of Peta, am I the only one who thinks that platinum hair makes her look like she should be sitting in a dive on a bar stood? I have nothing against the girl. But like Lacey, blonde looks SO artificial on them. Peta's face has lines that are hardened by this look. Okay. So I'm into styling. Blame Project Runway. lol.

Even on SYTYCD, it seems the judges attempt to sway the vote.

Hi singly. We meet in the here and now!
ITA with many of your points. Yes, the choreography is ALWAYS the pros doing unless it is that special wek near the end where the stars have a say in it as well as in the costuming. Yes, Wynonna looked frumpy. But really, she has to loosen up and not be so careful and just try to have some fun. Yes, Peta looked hookery (like that word?) and very hard. Doesn't blend with her skin tone. project Runway--good show but if no time to watch I just watch from the rRunway Show on til the end--usually half an hour).
Dorothy--well, yes, I agree that her age was part of the problem but there were other dancers on who also were "older" and yet they had more fun with it and "felt" it more. That said, I did like her, definitely thought she put in effort, was frustrated and hurting, and still did a respectable job considering all the issues. She just didn't have a wow factor. It was kind of boring but not because of the choreography. Too bad that she had to go out in a blaze of pain and defeat rather than the blaze of glory she once felt. As for me, my ankles never cooperated in ice skating and yet I ca dance. Go figure...
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 am

LOL at the ice skating. I tried it once - and did it on my ankles! I've always had "height Embarassed issues" where dancing was concerned (6'). Didn't get over all that mom-instilled garbage until I was in my 30's. By then, I had three kids and no interest.

But I'm aware of leg extensions, pointed toes or breaks and obvious missteps. My two girls took dancing. Tap, acro and jazz. So I have only the view of a parent, spotting a kid for a walkover. lol. For ballroom, I don't have a clue as to what footwork belongs in any given dance.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am

Thought you guys might enjoy this. It's Shay's recap on her visit to DWTS and LA..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 am

victorian3 wrote:Some of you posted on the second week "No spoilers" sub thread that i accidnetly started. so I am replying here to try to keep it all in one spot and this was the original Second Week thread and it is also longer:)
ITA DWTS seems to now be another unreality reality show. As I'd said before and as many people have noticed, the judges attempt to bias the votes--and that is if the votes are truly legit! What if it was all staged to have a shocking elimination of a good dancer mid season before her time (what was her name--can't recall right now-but she was brought back for the all star version.
The judges comments often are correct--especially Len. he is a stickler for keeping to the original ballroom dance rules but he is right. The audeience may boo but usually what he says is correct. He tells some of them that they wasted sixteen beats fo music on "fluff" but he is right. He'll say that they didn't perform enough of the dance using the basic steps and/or being in closed postion--and he is right again. Yet, the pros are choreographing to make their routine original and entertaining--especially needed if the "star" is not a good dancer. The pro covers that fact up by adding lots of fluff which does not require dance finesse. The first week Alexandra did not do much basic cha cha but more like a lot of hip shaking. She has potential though but wasn't ready so it got covered up. Andy Dick is not really a dancer type so his routine, aka Michael Jackson's Thriller covered that up.
But it is all a show. I think it started out to be truly legit and has evolved just like The Bachlor/ette evolved. It's a shame because the original versions are what the viewers really liked. The "reality" part of it. Now the flair and desire for audience vieweship has outshined the original pemise of the shows. Too bad! In DWTS the routines, sets, costumes, etc. have become over the top as have "The Bachelor's million dollar dates around the globe. At least Survivor still seems like a reality show. In their case I am just glad they toned it down a bit. Sometimes it was just too real especially if I was eating dinner in front of the tv.

Hi Vic...I am so in agreement with you as to how this show has evolved. Len is to DWTS as Simon Cowell was to American Idol. Len comes from old school and wants to see the dance, not all the fluff. I think it gets frustrating for Len in the scoring because I can tell that he is thinking "this was not a dance". Sometimes, after a couple does their "dance" I have to ask myself what part of it was the dance part? There were so few steps and the rest was acrobatics. I also love D'mitri. There is something about him that is so appealing. As far as Dorothy. I think I expected a lot more from here just because she was an athlete, but I do think she may have had more medical issues going on than she let on to and probably should not have come on in the first place. It's more than the age thing with her. And Peta, she definitely needs to do somthing with her hair....makes her look very "hard" if you know what I mean. I find myself becoming less and less interested in the show just because of how it has evolved, same with the Bach. Seems like they try to outdo themselves each and every season. I also wish everyone could have one vote and one vote only, but I don't know how that could be controlled because there are so many different ways to vote. I hope you do better as the day goes on and maybe those spots are some sort of reaction to the biopsy and will just fade over time?? Take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am

hersheys9000 wrote:Wow, that was a gift to the bottom 2. A lot of people was sad of Dorothy's exit. She was ok for me but I loooove Tristan though Sad For sure I will see him more on Tuesday's pro dances.
Funny how they put all 3 new pro's in jeopardy last night, though the other 2 are the real bottom 2. Nice trick by ABC Smile

Welcome "hersheys9000" glad you joined our board and hope you stick around with us!
Flower I'm wondering who would have gone home had it not been for Dorothy's exit. I also like Tristan and felt sorry for him to have such a short season this time but Dorothy did do the right thing by listening to her doctor and withdrawing as hard as it was for her. :o
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Some of you posted on the second week "No spoilers" sub thread that i accidnetly started. so I am replying here to try to keep it all in one spot and this was the original Second Week thread and it is also longer:)
ITA DWTS seems to now be another unreality reality show. As I'd said before and as many people have noticed, the judges attempt to bias the votes--and that is if the votes are truly legit! What if it was all staged to have a shocking elimination of a good dancer mid season before her time (what was her name--can't recall right now-but she was brought back for the all star version.
The judges comments often are correct--especially Len. he is a stickler for keeping to the original ballroom dance rules but he is right. The audeience may boo but usually what he says is correct. He tells some of them that they wasted sixteen beats fo music on "fluff" but he is right. He'll say that they didn't perform enough of the dance using the basic steps and/or being in closed postion--and he is right again. Yet, the pros are choreographing to make their routine original and entertaining--especially needed if the "star" is not a good dancer. The pro covers that fact up by adding lots of fluff which does not require dance finesse. The first week Alexandra did not do much basic cha cha but more like a lot of hip shaking. She has potential though but wasn't ready so it got covered up. Andy Dick is not really a dancer type so his routine, aka Michael Jackson's Thriller covered that up.
But it is all a show. I think it started out to be truly legit and has evolved just like The Bachlor/ette evolved. It's a shame because the original versions are what the viewers really liked. The "reality" part of it. Now the flair and desire for audience vieweship has outshined the original pemise of the shows. Too bad! In DWTS the routines, sets, costumes, etc. have become over the top as have "The Bachelor's million dollar dates around the globe. At least Survivor still seems like a reality show. In their case I am just glad they toned it down a bit. Sometimes it was just too real especially if I was eating dinner in front of the tv.

Hi Vic...I am so in agreement with you as to how this show has evolved. Len is to DWTS as Simon Cowell was to American Idol. Len comes from old school and wants to see the dance, not all the fluff. I think it gets frustrating for Len in the scoring because I can tell that he is thinking "this was not a dance". Sometimes, after a couple does their "dance" I have to ask myself what part of it was the dance part? There were so few steps and the rest was acrobatics. I also love D'mitri. There is something about him that is so appealing. As far as Dorothy. I think I expected a lot more from here just because she was an athlete, but I do think she may have had more medical issues going on than she let on to and probably should not have come on in the first place. It's more than the age thing with her. And Peta, she definitely needs to do somthing with her hair....makes her look very "hard" if you know what I mean. I find myself becoming less and less interested in the show just because of how it has evolved, same with the Bach. Seems like they try to outdo themselves each and every season. I also wish everyone could have one vote and one vote only, but I don't know how that could be controlled because there are so many different ways to vote. I hope you do better as the day goes on and maybe those spots are some sort of reaction to the biopsy and will just fade over time?? Take care.
Hi rein. That was a great analogy between Len and Simon. I smiled. I actually like Simon and his caustic remarks. Now he has toned it down a lot in the X Factor.
As far as acrobatics, I don't know why they even allow that. When they used to have the Ohio Star Balls televised in the 1980's I watched and don't remember seeing acrobatics. That also is the part that separates the young ones from the older ones. It is veryhard to do. The other night, for ten minutes, I changed my avatar to show me doing a lift with a trained ballet star (I called him my ballerino). Anyway, I can tell you how HARD it was to do that. I felt so heavy (which I wasn't). it's gravity pulling you. You leap into and if the man is hlding you correctly and in the exact correct spot, you don't feel pain and seem to go up rather effortlessly. BUT once up there you have to remember the correct form and placement for your head, legs, and arms. That is difficult to do because of gravity and the feeling that you could fall. That one lift felt just right. Glad I have the pic.
Also, some of these lifts and wrapping yourself around your partner's body, and some of the drops are really dangerous if not done completely correctly. In social dancing if a man drops to dip you and he doesn't do it correctly, you can reallh injure your back. Well, i guess it's the same for any sport. Some people injure themselves doing basically nothing...like me when I slipped on my tile floor three months ago. No more lefts, dips, or crazy stuff (skiing, skating, etc) for me. How about all the rest of you? Did you give it up too:D
As far as Peta, I was posting on another thread about that--Old timers I think. It was exactly whatyou said--how she looks hard and a tad cheap.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi vic3 - who do you think would have gone home if Dorothy had not withdrawn from the competition? Lisa? Silent
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi SLA. I wanted to talk to you and here you are. Left you pic on other thread. Not sure. Thinking Victor but only because ladies may have voted to keep Lisa because of Gleb. But not sure...49-51 on that so who knows. DWTS won't reveal it either.
It depends on the demographic that votes and also if the votes are legit..but could have gone either way.
Personally, as I said last week, I don't think Victor's partner, Lindsay, is a good choreographer. She is young and inexperienced and is also in the limekight for the first time. That is another detrimental fact to his progress. She might not be avle to play to his strengths, what ever they might be.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top