Bing Predicts

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bing Predicts Empty Bing Predicts

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Anyone know what Bing is predicting as to this weeks elimination and the probable ultimate winner? Bing doesn't make that info available in Canada so I am unable to search it out myself.

The sites I have read this morning are divided with elimination predicted to be any one of Alek, Hayes or Alexa. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bing Predicts Empty Re: Bing Predicts

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 pm

I just found it sis and they are predicting Hayes to be eliminated.. Sad .....Alexa and Andy safe oh I just scrolled down and of course safe by everyone elses name.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Doesn't even matter. From now on it's a pity, whoever is leaving.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:51 pm

I will be most unhappy to see Hayes go. He is such a sweet kid and is getting to be a good dancer. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Just because it's expected, it ain't fixed yet. We might as well be in for the usual "shocker". Hayes may have a larger fan base than we think.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:14 pm

The only real shocker would be if Bindi went home .... and that ain't happenin' .... for certain.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Lesallee wrote:I will be most unhappy to see Hayes go. He is such a sweet kid and is getting to be a good dancer. 
    I've always enjoyed he and Emma but last week he just blew me away, that was one of my favorite dances of the night. I wasn't sure he would have the character down, but imo he did and it was fabulous!!! 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:36 pm

The thing with Alek is he isn't very expressive.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:47 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Doesn't even matter. From now on it's a pity, whoever is leaving.

I heartily agree.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Oakma wrote:The only real shocker would be if Bindi went home .... and that ain't happenin' .... for certain.

Neither is a Nick elimination happening -- he's in the finals, for sure.

BTW, when Val was asked who he thought his most powerful competitor was, he indicated Nick. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Psychee22 wrote:
Oakma wrote:The only real shocker would be if Bindi went home .... and that ain't happenin' .... for certain.

Neither is a Nick elimination happening -- he's in the finals, for sure.

BTW, when Val was asked who he thought his most powerful competitor was, he indicated Nick. 
I agree.  Right now, the top 2 (in term of fanbase and dancing ability) would be Nick and Bindi (based on all the predictions that I have seen from fan sites so far).

As for Bing, it has been pretty accurate this season (and past seasons) on who is going home.  Having said that, it is not perfect.  There were weeks where it was incorrect and this could be that week.  Hayes has a pretty solid fanbase so he might be safe this week.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

I would be more than happy if Hayes' fan base comes through and he stays. But, his fans are very young and who knows if they bestir themselves to vote.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:19 pm

I don't get the Nick thing.  Unless he is doing an active and lively dance, I hardly notice him.  I think Tamar has more pizzazz as a dancer.  And Carlos last week.  I don't know if Nick could have done that. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Lesallee wrote:I would be more than happy if Hayes' fan base comes through and he stays. But, his fans are very young and who knows if they bestir themselves to vote.
I also hope he is safe as well.  He has a lot of potential.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 pm

I like Hayes and his dancing is getting better, but I wonder if some people think he comes across as a bit smug.  It could just be his youth.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't get the Nick thing.  Unless he is doing an active and lively dance, I hardly notice him.  I think Tamar has more pizzazz as a dancer.  And Carlos last week.  I don't know if Nick could have done that. 
I just find Nick very entertaining to watch.  He has a lot of dancing ability IMO, has a great attitude toward the competition and I would love to see Sharna win this season.  She is one of my favorite pros and I love her choreography.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

I like Hayes....I really do. But. you may have hit the nail on the head with the "smug" comment. I still think Hayes is cute though and I enjoy watching him dance.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I like Hayes and his dancing is getting better, but I wonder if some people think he comes across as a bit smug.  It could just be his youth.

I am thinking that anyone who comes away from watching Hayes thinking that he is acting "smug" has no prior experience with shy 14 year old males who are put in the spotlight and are expecting themselves to act "cool".

But with regard to his voters...  I saw a video of one of his young friends out on a street getting interviewed...  when the guy behind the camera asked him if he was voting for Hayes, he looked clueless.  "Well, yeah, if he needs my help...", he said cautiously.  It seemed rather clear that the whole idea of voting for his friend was not something he had thought of before.  But Hayes does ask people to vote for him on his instagram feed.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:52 pm

I didn't think of Hayes as shy.  I would think of Alek as shy.  It would make sense that Hayes is trying to act cool.  That's why I would think it is his youth. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I didn't think of Hayes as shy.  I would think of Alek as shy.  It would make sense that Hayes is trying to act cool.  That's why I would think it is his youth. 

Hayes is desperately trying to hide his shyness, but it has been Emma's main concern, if you can believe what she says in the packages. Emma predicted that Hayes would do badly with the switch-up because it had taken weeks for her to get him to work comfortably with her and she figured he'd be back at shy square one with a new pro.  She predicted right with the scores, anyway.  I don't think he has so much of a problem in front of a camera alone, but crowds and strangers and being close to a woman are a different thing altogether.

Last edited by Psychee22 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Never, ever have I viewed Hayes as "smug". There doesn't seem to be an arrogant or self involved bone in his body. He just seems like a sweet kid doing his best with a lot of confidence in Emma. Emma is so good with him and was the right partner for him for sure. All I can hope is that Bing is wrong and Hayes is safe.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:20 pm

I thought Hayes did well in the switch-up.  Isn't that what people said too?  Smugness can come from being young and insecure and trying to put on a façade.  I don't know because I don't know Hayes.  I would rather he stay on the show than Alek.  I think Hayes is cute and has improved, but I don't think he had the charisma of Sadie and not that he needs to.  I'm just making a comparison.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I don't want any of them to leave.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:28 pm

Bye, bye Hayes.  I enjoyed watching you compete.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Let me add: thank you Emma for the way you took care of this kid. I hope your time will come and you will not end up with the MacManus syndrome.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum