Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi? Empty Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi?

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi - Did you hear the voice over from Claire as she exited saying that none of this would have happened if she was just made the Bachelorette?  Do you think they talked to her about it?  They seemed to focus in on Andi very quickly.  Would you have watched if it were Claire?  Pretty clear Claire likes the spotlight!

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi? Empty Re: Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi?

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:19 pm

h28koala wrote:Hi - Did you hear the voice over from Claire as she exited saying that none of this would have happened if she was just made the Bachelorette?  Do you think they talked to her about it?  They seemed to focus in on Andi very quickly.  Would you have watched if it were Claire?  Pretty clear Claire likes the spotlight!
That's very difficult to answer, koala. I actually didn't care for either Andi or Clare on JP's season but as soon as Andi was announced as B'ette I knew the show would not be on my viewing schedule. Clare as lead, I would likely have watched the first few episodes to see how it played out and if Clare would present as someone more likeable.

Confused
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi? Empty Re: Would you have watched if Claire was the Bachelorette instead of Andi?

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Since I didn't watch JP's season, both of them were unknown to me, so I would have watched whoever was chosen.  I will say this, in hindsight, what I saw of Andi on her season, and Clare on the BIP,  I wouldn't have watched either of them as The B'ette.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Let's just say I disliked Andi more than Clare.  I might have given Clare a shot.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 pm

If I could sit through Ashley Hebert as the bachelorette, I could sit through anyone.  At least Clare is interesting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:42 pm

LOL!!  There wasn't any way I could handle sitting through Ashley's season; I sat hers out.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:44 pm

USN wrote:LOL!!  There wasn't any way I could handle sitting through Ashley's season; I sat hers out.
So did I. 
Giggle

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I really don't know why Andi was chosen over Clare in the first place. I suspect it was because she went out acting like a bitch and they knew she would be a tough as nails one on the show....and they were right. Granted it was Juan Pablo and he wasn't any better, but still. I think Clare deserved the spot more. It would have been a hot mess but so is every season when the producers get going into full swing. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Has a F2 ever become the Bach or Ette? Isn't it usually F3? Andi was F3, Clare was F2.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Starz wrote:Has a F2 ever become the Bach or Ette? Isn't it usually F3? Andi was F3, Clare was F2.
I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season but wasn't Ben H. F2?  and also wasn't Ben F. F2 (the wine guy) on Ashley H.'s season?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:30 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Starz wrote:Has a F2 ever become the Bach or Ette? Isn't it usually F3? Andi was F3, Clare was F2.
I didn't watch Kaitlyn's season but wasn't Ben H. F2?  and also wasn't Ben F. F2 (the wine guy) on Ashley H.'s season?
Ben Higgins was F3 but you are correct, Ben Flajnik was F2 on Ashley Hebert's season.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Jason was DeAnna's F2, Starz.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:46 pm

OK - thanks ladies Smile
I seldom watch Ette and don't remember much after seasons are finished.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Lesallee wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Ben Higgins was F3 but you are correct, Ben Flajnik was F2 on Ashley Hebert's season.
I thought I heard that Jared was F3 on Kaitlyn's season.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Jared was the F4, SLA.  Ben was the F3 and Nick the F2.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Thanks USN ~ I guess I just wanted to forget that Nick existed but after I posted I went over to the Bachelorette ABC site and there was Nick's picture and then I remembered. Duh
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:12 pm

LOL!!  He's easy to forget.  You're welcome, SLA!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top