"We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn" Empty "We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn"

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Okay let me get this straight if Sam doesn't go out with Joe he will share the texts that were sent? if she stays with him nothing will happen? I mean is it just me or does that give you  red flags? He basically threatening her being like "Hey if you stay with me i won't exploit you, but if you don't well i am going to throw you under the bus". I hope he doesn't do that to girls he dated in real life. I know Samantha isn't innocent by any means but what he said didn't sit well with me. It's like if you don't do want i want i will make you pay for it, but if you do what i want you're okay. I don't know if i interpret it wrong, but still gave me a bad feeling.

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

"We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn" Empty Re: "We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn"

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Isn't that what one might call blackmail?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

"We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn" Empty Re: "We Can Forget About It, Get Engaged, or She Can Crash and Burn"

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 pm

SLA44 wrote:Isn't that what one might call blackmail?
Yes! I was thinking he was blackmailing her with that comment! It sounded like that for me

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm

XxCanadiangirlXx wrote:Okay let me get this straight if Sam doesn't go out with Joe he will share the texts that were sent? if she stays with him nothing will happen? I mean is it just me or does that give you  red flags? He basically threatening her being like "Hey if you stay with me i won't exploit you, but if you don't well i am going to throw you under the bus". I hope he doesn't do that to girls he dated in real life. I know Samantha isn't innocent by any means but what he said didn't sit well with me. It's like if you don't do want i want i will make you pay for it, but if you do what i want you're okay. I don't know if i interpret it wrong, but still gave me a bad feeling.

I think Joe is scary. During the 'After Paradise' show, his eyes would get a weird look. They need to back off and leave him alone. He's had too much face time already.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:16 am

Can you say . . . SOCIOPATH

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:37 am

Starz wrote:Can you say . . . SOCIOPATH
Yes I think you might be alright in saying that.  But then I don't think much of Sam either - I think she is just as bad if not worse than Joe.  They truly do deserve each other IMO.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:58 am

I agree SLA - Sam is terrible. But the discussion was on Joe, hence my comment. And yes, they deserve each other.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:11 am

Let's forget for a moment that Joe has designated Samantha the ultimate trophy wife.  Let's also forget he's an ass.  Why would he continue to pursue a woman who obviously no longer wants him?

I've never understood the concept of "fighting for my man."  If he's in love with someone else or doesn't love me, why would I waste my heart on him?  That heart might be temporarily hurt or wounded, but it will heal and save me a future of pain.  You can't force or convince someone to care about you.

Let's say he blackmails her into submission.  Then what?  He locks her away in a cabin in the remote Kentucky hills so she'll never again be tempted to stray? 

At this point, sharing those emails should be about nothing but revenge over being used and thrown away.  He took a bullet for her and she let him bleed all over Paradise.  They should both be bleeding.  Bonnie and Clyde did it together.  Why not Samantha and Joe Question

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top