Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show! Empty Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm

You need to go home to your child and read some books on DATING, because you are obviously are CLUELESS!  I "DO NOT" feel sorry for you and you're pissing me off!  You are wearing blinders & being so foolish!  What you thought to be sugar plums,  candy canes, everyday is Valentine's Day turned out to be Halloween & April Fool's Day!  YOU ARE ON A TV SHOW LOOKING FOR LOVE!  You got kicked to the curb on TV so would've thought you would have learned!  Go Away!  Far Away!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show! Empty Re: Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show!

Post by DebTavares Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:41 pm

I like Juelia so I wouldn't go as far as you did in your post, however I will say that she makes the mistake that most of the contestants make:  They try to impose real life rules into an artificial setting that is essentially more of a game than anything else.  I always laugh when I see contestants trying to impose their real life rules on a tv show.  It doesn't work that way.  Beating a dead horse
DebTavares
DebTavares

Back to top Go down

Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show! Empty Re: Juelia, you are on the wrong D##N show!

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:20 pm

DebTavares wrote:I like Juelia so I wouldn't go as far as you did in your post, however I will say that she makes the mistake that most of the contestants make:  They try to impose real life rules into an artificial setting that is essentially more of a game than anything else.  I always laugh when I see contestants trying to impose their real life rules on a tv show.  It doesn't work that way.  Beating a dead horse
Hi Deb, except for the 'like factor' I totally agree with you.  These folks just can't distinguish between reality & fake-NESS, oops I mean fiction.  It just blows & boggles my mind to see them THINK that they can" impose real life into an artificial setting and THEIR real life rules on a GAME" (because this is exactly what this is).  BTW Deb, very well stated.  Cameras all over the place and this is reality?  Pleasssssssssssse  LOL! @ these whatever these want a career in TV are.  None of them would have a chance on Jeopardy.  They all would win backwards.  Yeah, Yeah I'm calling the majority of them on this season of BIP -----> losers.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top