Michael Sam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Sam Empty Michael Sam

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:03 am

Mikey Sam has stepped away from football it seems. He says he is concerned about his mental health and hopes to be back soon. The Montreal Alouettes (Michael's team) played Edmonton  Eskimos last night and he was notably absent so I wondered a bit. I hope things right themselves for him.

Last edited by Lesallee on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Michael Sam Empty Re: Michael Sam

Post by kincaid53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:05 am

I saw last week where he did not start for them, but did play in the game. Thanks for the update sis......I wish him well!!! He had a rough beginning!! 
   Wasn't sure where to post this, but since we are on  the subject of Petas partners....things seem to be going well with Tommys prescription of medicate...meditate...and medicate!!!  Wishing you well  Tommy!!!!   You gave many of us  such wonderful memories of your journey with Peta !!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:21 am

kincaid53 wrote:I saw last week where he did not start for them, but did play in the game. Thanks for the update sis......I wish him well!!! He had a rough beginning!! 
   Wasn't sure where to post this, but since we are on  the subject of Petas partners....things seem to be going well with Tommys prescription of medicate...meditate...and medicate!!!  Wishing you well  Tommy!!!!   You gave many of us  such wonderful memories of your journey with Peta !!!

I was just thinking about Tommy and I am so glad he is doing well.

Peta has had some wonderful partners and I do hope that streak continues for season 21! She is the face of DWTS again this season along with Artem. High five
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:30 am

Conflicting stories in the media regarding Mikey and the Alouettes.  Don't know what
to believe, but wish him the best, sis.
Good to hear that our Tommy is doing well with his special Smile treatment , Mayor.   Let me join in with the mantra: Medicate...Meditate...Medicate!  Stay positive,Tommy! All us Chongies love you & are rooting Thumbs up! for you!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Sisters, what else could I say? Keeping my fingers crossed for both Michael and Tommy! Yes, our lovely Peta has had some memorable partners-or was it Peta who made them memorable?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Very good point, DMD! Jokingly, justjaredjr put out a  spoiler that they knew who Peta was dancing with this season and showed a pic of Peta and Mickey Mouse!!  (Peta and Val danced at a Disney event this week)  That would be a hoot to see Peta and that cute little mouse doing a ChaCha!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Did you see the short video of Peta and Val doing that very lovely waltz at that Disneylnd event? Peta and Val dance together like a dream.

From what I've been reading in the local papers I believe Michael's football days are over. I wish him good things and I hope his life becomes easier.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

I saw that about MSam on a tmz alert I got(yes I still have the tmz app..lol!!) I wish the same for him!
          I saw that video of Peta and Val...stunning!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:21 pm

That waltz was beautiful!  Not only is Val a great dancer, but he is also handsome,
intelligent and charming; our Peta couldn't ask for a more perfect brother-in-law!  Wink
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top