Catherine's Dad's mental health detail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine's Dad's mental health detail Empty Catherine's Dad's mental health detail

Post by Bach98133 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:49 am

Restraining Petition Details Dad's Suicidal Behavior

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Catherine's Dad's mental health detail Empty Re: Catherine's Dad's mental health detail

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Bach98133 wrote:Restraining Petition Details Dad's Suicidal Behavior

Sad situation, but E News really crossed the line with this. So inappropriate to put this kind of personal stuff out there.

Back to top Go down

Catherine's Dad's mental health detail Empty Re: Catherine's Dad's mental health detail

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:22 pm

sdreindeer wrote:

Sad situation, but E News really crossed the line with this. So inappropriate to put this kind of personal stuff out there.

They absolutely crossed the line! This is completely inappropriate. I'm shaking my head. News media (certain ones) have absolutely no shame. Her dad wasn't even ON the show (but even if he was, they have no business putting this out there). Wow. SMH (again).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:36 pm

ATN wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:

They absolutely crossed the line! This is completely inappropriate. I'm shaking my head. News media (certain ones) have absolutely no shame. Her dad wasn't even ON the show (but even if he was, they have no business putting this out there). Wow. SMH (again).

I was shaking my head too. You are right he wasn't even on the show. What really bothers me is that they actually searched court documents to find dirt on him. Yes, court records are public, but this is shameful. It also shows that any contestant or lead that goes on this show should be aware that not only them, but their family will be scrutinized.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
ATN wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:

I was shaking my head too. You are right he wasn't even on the show. What really bothers me is that they actually searched court documents to find dirt on him. Yes, court records are public, but this is shameful. It also shows that any contestant or lead that goes on this show should be aware that not only them, but their family will be scrutinized.

ITA with both of you, I feel sorry for Catherine and her father. She has a relationship with him and that is good publishing the very old court document was just plain disgusting. It is true that the contestants should be aware that they are putting their family out there to be scrutinized when they sign up to do the show although that should have become evident during Emily's season with Jef or did that only happen on the boards with his family background? Evil or Very Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm

Contestants should be aware, but if they go ahead anyway there seems nothing a family member can do to protect him- or herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Contestants should be aware, but if they go ahead anyway there seems nothing a family member can do to protect him- or herself.

So true - great words of wisdom WW! 👅
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Catherine has said her dad will walk her down the aisle when she gets married. It is a shame that they are trying everything they can dig up on Sean and Catherine plus their families. I guess there is not much to dig up !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 pm

This is from sophie's website, and gives a more positive view of Catherine's dad:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/02/12/carey-giudici-and-tzu-chi-the-flip-side-of-catherines-dad/

Last edited by newto the boards on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm

newto the boards wrote:This is from sophie's website, and gives a more positive view of Catherine's dad:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/02/12/carey-giudici-and-tzu-chi-the-flip-side-of-catherines-dad/

Thank you for posting this!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top