Joe, the new bad guy?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe, the new bad guy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe, the new bad guy?

Post by singlyme Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:47 am

SO disappointing to see those previews with Joe and Samantha swallowing each other's faces!  Grrr.  I really wanted to see him spurned.  No pay-back on BIP?

After watching him manipulate Mikey and shame Jonathan, I wanted to smack him upside the head.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 am

I feel like Joe is a sociopath.  Or as my husband said (who was "not watching", LOL), he's a huge douche.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 am

Regina Phalange wrote:I feel like Joe is a sociopath.  Or as my husband said (who was "not watching", LOL), he's a huge douche.
Don't you just love when they say they're not watching but then they make comments about it later? LOL
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:33 pm

I can't stand Joe nothing about him screams attractive, he is awkward and the way he is acting is disgusting. I am sure Joe is going to blame this all on the editing (I think he already has on twitter) but still don't like him. He acted like such an ass towards Jonathan and Mickey, I actually think those two made the right call telling her about him. I think Jonathan and Mickey did the right thing warning her about Joe,  everything they said was the truth. Joe is using her to get a rose and has no attraction over her. He is sitting there and waiting for another girl (which comes on next episode) and it's so annoying. Joe is and acting like the biggest player right now and it's so unattractive! He made Jonathan cry and feel bad for what he did, I think jonathan did the right thing. He warned a girl about someones bad intentions and and being protective. I honestly believe Kaitlyn  dodged a huge bullet by sending him packing and he was kind of rude about it also. I really hope that Juelia dodges this one as well!

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:41 pm

I was hoping that Ashley S would warn Juelia. Coming from a woman might have woke her up.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 pm

From the previews it looks like Juelia is finding out they were right the hard way and a day and a dollar short.  Sad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Starz wrote:I was hoping that Ashley S would warn Juelia. Coming from a woman might have woke her up.
Yes, why didn't Ashley warn her?  He isn't even a cute villain.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Starz wrote:I was hoping that Ashley S would warn Juelia. Coming from a woman might have woke her up.
This is exactly what I was thinking last night watching it go down. By the guys going to her and telling her it made it look like they were just trying to throw Joe under the bus to get her rose. If the girls went to her than she might have listened...but do we know that none of the girls told her or is that how it was edited and she didn't listen?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:20 pm

I thought Tenley said something to her.  It could be editing or maybe they didn't want the women telling Juelia because she might take them seriously and then there would be no drama.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:23 am

Right.  Ashley said she thought something was off about Joe.  She didn't say anything to Juelia because she was so happy after her date.  She should have at least told her to be careful and weigh his intentions with a little scrutiny.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:36 am

Did you see the commercial where Joe says he doesn't care for what's her name, referring to Juelia?  He also refers to himself as an international celebrity.  I wonder if this guy is for real.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:49 am

It sounds like Joe attended Courtney Robertson's, "How to keep Winning by playing up the Villian persona" seminar.
Ughwhatname
Ughwhatname

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Did you see the commercial where Joe says he doesn't care for what's her name, referring to Juelia?  He also refers to himself as an international celebrity.  I wonder if this guy is for real.
Yeah, that was a disturbing commercial to watch. Someone also said on there that Joe and Samantha had together cooked up them being on BIP together. There is so much wrong with that statement. First of all, isn't it supposed to be contestants that haven't previously hooked up in any way meeting up there and seeing if there is anything to pursue? First we have Kaitlyn and Nick and now this? Secondly, Wasn't Juelia and Samantha supposed to be friends? What ever happened to the girl code that friends don't hook up with someone that a friend has previously dated?

As to Joe thinking he is an international celebrity....pffft...who wants to be a well known for being a complete ass? That's the problem with these contestants. They are ordinary people who just happen to luck out in an audition to do this crazy show where they have to sell their souls to do so, and they think that makes them instant 'celebrities'. This is why you had reports that the contestants got together for a viewing party on the first night of BIP and they all sat around watching their twitter feeds to see what people were saying about them. Therein lies the difference between a REAL celebrity and the likes of these nuts. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 am

He is like a caricature.  He isn't hiding anything for the camera.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:49 pm

You're right, he isn't hiding anything for the camera. I have a theory on that but of course it is just my opinion.

On Kaitlyn's season with so many guys in the house with so many personalities and all the drama, Joe was basically invisible. When he got sent home and acted like an ass all of the sudden he was well known as an ass. Now people knew who he was and I think he enjoyed that.

Fast forward to BIP. He comes in acting even worse and people continue to talk about him, and good or bad he is still relevant. I think he has an attitude problem for real but I think he amp's it up to the hilt for the cameras. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:19 pm

I guess he doesn't care about his reputation.  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum