kaitlyn's clothes Empty kaitlyn's clothes

Post by carfwayne Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Love the outfits she's wearing,
carfwayne
carfwayne

Back to top Go down

kaitlyn's clothes Empty Re: kaitlyn's clothes

Post by suzanneshow Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

I agree! One thing about Kaitlyn is that she wears beautiful outfits and she has a great figure.

suzanneshow

Back to top Go down

Post by KentuckyBlueRose Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:51 pm

There have been a few that have been WAY too revealing, but overall, I do like her fashion sense.  If I had a figure like that, I might show it off too lol.
KentuckyBlueRose
KentuckyBlueRose

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 pm

KentuckyBlueRose wrote:There have been a few that have been WAY too revealing, but overall, I do like her fashion sense.  If I had a figure like that, I might show it off too lol.
Me too, but at my age it probably wouldn't work no matter what. My daughter on the other hand could rock some of those.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:32 pm

I am a bit weary of the sequined dresses.  I saw a clip of her at an interview where she was wearing a lace dress, with no sequins.  A refreshing change.
Ughwhatname
Ughwhatname

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 am

Did you all notice how dirty the bottom of her FRC dress was?  I've read it before, but can't remember--why do they always have a wet driveway at the mansion?  All I can think about is how wet and filthy those gowns get.

Agreed though on her outfit choices.  She can wear almost anything and look great.  Her FRC dress wasn't my favorite though.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by suzanneshow Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 am

I actually liked the FRC dress.I think they wet down the driveway to make it shinie. I guess they think that will look bettter on TV.

suzanneshow

Back to top Go down

Post by suzanneshow Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

I actually liked the FRC dress.I think they wet down the driveway to make it shinier I guess they think that will look bettter on TV.

suzanneshow

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 am

suzanneshow wrote:I agree! One thing about Kaitlyn is that she wears beautiful outfits and she has a great figure.

I think she has a great shape but for the most part she lacks muscle tone and her skin looks loose for such a small and thin girl.  Hope Shawn can get her into the gym.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Funny how we all have different perspectives.  I think that although thin, she looks to be very fit.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 am

Much was made of her cleavage bearing red dress at one of the last RC's but I found it refreshing that she was wearing a different color other than black up to that point. I had to laugh when my BF walked into the room and said, "isn't that dress a bit sleazy?" Huh? A guy said that? Hey, if you've got it than what's wrong with flaunting it from time to time? I did notice though that even though she is a small cup size that the cleavage bearing dresses she wore didn't gap open when she moved. They must have put a whole lot of double sided tape on there. lol 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Yes, I liked her clothes, too. Most of them. However, it is the show that selects her wardrobe - not her personally.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Starz wrote:Yes, I liked her clothes, too. Most of them. However, it is the show that selects her wardrobe - not her personally.

I guess it depends on the Bachelorette. I always heard that the Bachelorette had a budget for clothing but this is a tidbit I saw from back when....

The dating-competition reality series, in which one bachelorette chooses a husband from among an ever-narrowing field of suitors, has a wardrobe budget for clothing and a stylist. Ali Fedotowsky, last season’s bachelorette, shopped for her own clothes and was reimbursed for expenses. “Some things they let me keep, but I didn’t get to keep most of the stuff,” says Fedotowsky, 26, who describes her style as “tomboy glam.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum