The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA Empty The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA

Post by SLA44 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 pm

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA

Post by rkc1960 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Natalie said that it was her choice to come back and not the producers but yet she knew Tim wasn't into her. That wasn't the smartest thing to do. Others said that she liked to be in front of the camera's so it kind of leads you to believe that that was the main reason she came back and to stir the pot. I liked her in the beginning and didn't end up liking her very much.

I don't think I believe what Kaylynn said about her not normally being that emotional in her everyday life. She was just too way over the top for that to not be what she is really like.

Lisa...well, hmmm...she proved herself to be the liar I knew she was. I hope she was embarrassed when Tim came out and said he was listening backstage to everything that was said. She lied to him on the show and made it seem as if the other things being said about the incident were not true and then the truth comes out. Not sure she was sorry for any of it.

As to the preview for the finale, it could go either way but I am still thinking April has some deep routed issues that maybe he should not go that route. I think Tim may be really physically attracted to her but that is not the most important thing in a relationship. I think him and Trish have more of the chemistry that could make it work for the long haul.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada 2 Episode 8 WTA

Post by SLA44 Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:59 pm

I had thought that Natalie was really nice and she sure turned out to be way different that I thought she was.  

Kaylynn I'm not sure what her story is - she sure handled not getting the rose well and I didn't expect that.  I'm wondering if she wasn't being that emotional because she was following the producer's directions.   Confused

I did not like Lisa from the get go and she sure didn't disappoint me in my initial impression of her.

I don't know how it is going to come out in the end.  There is something about Trish that I don't trust or maybe it is there just seems to be something off with her to me.  I actually think both of these two gals have some deep routed issues.  I think that Tim has been more attracted to April from the very beginning so it will be interesting what happens on their last date(s) and how much she opens up to him.

PS - I don't know what happened to the video - it was just published yesterday.  Question
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top