Bachelor Canada 2 - Episode 7 Empty Bachelor Canada 2 - Episode 7

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 pm

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada 2 - Episode 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada 2 - Episode 7

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Tim is really starting to bug me - I think it has something to do with his eyes and he seemed fake to me in this episode.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 am

It didn't surprise me that Lisa reacted the way she did when he told her he couldn't go through with meeting her family. I don't always trust tales that people carry but I do think it's true in this case. If there was nothing to the story then Lisa wouldn't have brought it up the way she did to the girls last week before anyone said anything to Tim. And her version of the story just didn't make sense. From the previews for WTA it looks like it may be a real smack-down in regards to that and other things. Lisa just reminds me of someone that doesn't care what she does as long as she gets what she wants. And the fact that she doesn't like women tells me that it's probably because most women don't like her and that says a lot.

I could tell from Sashell's HTD that she would be the one going home since Lisa was out and there were only two roses sitting on the table. And it didn't have a whole lot to do with her brother. Her brother was a lot like Des' brother. Just the body language between her and Tim seemed off. She was not really going in for the kissing and didn't seem to initiate any intimacy. Just seemed to be more of a distance than with the other two.

It will be interesting to see who he chooses between April and Trish. I can see pros and cons in either choice.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top