That's good!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Interview of Sean - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview of Sean

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 pm

USN wrote:I took care of it.

Ooops, I had gone to bed last night before this was up. Yes, I PM'd Bach98133, too. You probably got the same response I did, namely, that he can block all the threads from view, but wonders if the majority of the board really wants that. Also, meNbluiii and anybody else could simply come here under a false name.

As to the latter, yes, somebody could come here under a false name. And we could unmask that person pretty quickly, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 pm

I don't know why this angers me so much, but it really does. To have our thoughts stolen and posted elsewhere is just plain plagiarism, and it piffes me off.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
USN wrote:I took care of it.

Ooops, I had gone to bed last night before this was up. Yes, I PM'd Bach98133, too. You probably got the same response I did, namely, that he can block all the threads from view, but wonders if the majority of the board really wants that. Also, meNbluiii and anybody else could simply come here under a false name.

As to the latter, yes, somebody could come here under a false name. And we could unmask that person pretty quickly, too.

It doesn't matter that we both messaged him. Yes, I did get the same response, WW. I would think, if Bach wasn't familiar with some trying to become a member, they wouldn't be able to register.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 pm

We as the BachChat community need to discuss this away from prying eyes. I'll go open a thread in the secure area.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I don't know why this angers me so much, but it really does. To have our thoughts stolen and posted elsewhere is just plain plagiarism, and it piffes me off.

It probably angers you for the same reasons it angers me - it is a violation of our privacy and thoughts and yes you are right in this case it was just plain plagiarism and I would have used "ss" instead of "ff" in piffes! Mad

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I don't know why this angers me so much, but it really does. To have our thoughts stolen and posted elsewhere is just plain plagiarism, and it piffes me off.

It makes you feel violated, and then there is frustration because you can't do anything about it.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

USN wrote:

It makes you feel violated, and then there is frustration because you can't do anything about it.

ITA with you USN! Evil or Very Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 pm

SLA44 wrote:

It probably angers you for the same reasons it angers me - it is a violation of our privacy and thoughts and yes you are right in this case it was just plain plagiarism and I would have used "ss" instead of "ff" in piffes! Mad

Heh heh heh... it was one of my brief attempts to appear ladylike. I probably didn't fool anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Heh heh heh... it was one of my brief attempts to appear ladylike. I probably didn't fool anyone.

I didn't think you were trying to fool anyone just as you say appearing to be ladylike! Interview of Sean - Page 2 2910745359

BTW Whit and Ugh posted over there and called meNbluiiii for what they did and I gave both of their posts a thumbs up! Interview of Sean - Page 2 1723246899
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:
I didn't think you were trying to fool anyone just as you say appearing to be ladylike! Interview of Sean - Page 2 2910745359

BTW Whit and Ugh posted over there and called meNbluiiii for what they did and I gave both of their posts a thumbs up! Interview of Sean - Page 2 1723246899

Really? What thread? I took a look over there and didn't see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

BTW Whit and Ugh posted over there and called out meNbluiiii for what they did and I gave both of their posts a thumbs up! Interview of Sean - Page 2 1723246899

Really? What thread? I took a look over there and didn't see anything.

It's there right under the one about what an attractive person Catherine is - it is showing 5 responses! I just looked it is there!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Are you talking about the "Sean doesn't like the fame aspect" thread and the post Whit and I (not Ugh) put in it?

If so, yes, I did see that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Are you talking about the "Sean doesn't like the fame aspect" thread and the post Whit and I (not Ugh) put in it?

If so, yes, I did see that one.

Yes I was is there another one besides that one?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Well that's interesting - I just went back over there and it was gone. USN and I had both flagged it but that was last night I think but maybe they are just getting around to looking at the flags.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm

I e-mailed Steve Brock about it this morning and just got this reply:

On 3/20/2013 3:03 PM, Steve Brock wrote:

Thanks, I have taken action. -- Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I e-mailed Steve Brock about it this morning and just got this reply:

On 3/20/2013 3:03 PM, Steve Brock wrote:

Thanks, I have taken action. -- Steve

Well I wonder why he didn't take action like banning that person when he/she copied my post and posted our names and my profile info?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Did you notify Steve directly, or just flag it? I think things that are flagged go to his minions and he doesn't necessarily know about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Did you notify Steve directly, or just flag it? I think things that are flagged go to his minions and he doesn't necessarily know about them.

No I sent him emails and copied the post in my email so he had all the information. I requested that they be banned and it fell on death ears. I just flagged the recent one. I had actually conversed with him 3 times on this subject and questioning twice on why this individual was not banned.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:Did you notify Steve directly, or just flag it? I think things that are flagged go to his minions and he doesn't necessarily know about them.

No I sent him emails and copied the post in my email so he had all the information. I requested that they be banned and it fell on death [deaf] ears. I just flagged the recent one. I had actually conversed with him 3 times on this subject and questioning twice on why this individual was not banned.

And we got the same result, right? You e-mailed him and the thread (or just meNbluiii's post) was removed. I e-mailed him and the thread was removed. We don't know if meNbluiii has been banned or is still with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

No I sent him emails and copied the post in my email so he had all the information. I requested that they be banned and it fell on death [deaf] ears. I just flagged the recent one. I had actually conversed with him 3 times on this subject and questioning twice on why this individual was not banned.

And we got the same result, right? You e-mailed him and the thread (or just meNbluiii's post) was removed. I e-mailed him and the thread was removed. We don't know if meNbluiii has been banned or is still with us.

I know meNbuliiii was not banned from my emails because they continued to post and even came back here to copy and post again. We will see if this individual shows up again - I think it just a matter of the post being removed again.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 am

Just my take on Steve et al.: They only see what they want to see. Most of the answers I got from him when I was on the Bach Board were "canned" and no action was ever taken. The only one they really went after was FHM, and look how many times he has returned with different names.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 am

My favorite of his canned answers is the one I would get whenever I asked why my posts were all deleted; his response would be that I need to clear my cache.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

USN wrote:My favorite of his canned answers is the one I would get whenever I asked why my posts were all deleted; his response would be that I need to clear my cache.

That's his canned answer for everything. I've been told the same thing as well as others have when they have trouble logging on - I wonder if they use the same writers as the bach franchise does.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top