Baby Wiley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Wiley Empty Baby Wiley

Post by moon0627 Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Are they ever going to give Michael his baby back ?  And if and when they do , how is that going to work out for him as a single father ?  He's boring enough already so unless they marry him to Sasha or Willow he will end up leaving Wiley/Jonah with Carly and we'll never see him again like baby Donna.  I think there will be another twist with Nelle claiming the baby was Shiloh's and since she somehow married him the baby belongs to her - without her ever admitting the baby is really hers and Michaels baby.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Baby Wiley Empty Re: Baby Wiley

Post by Freda3000 Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:17 pm

I have been wondering how long they will be dragging this awful story out, too.   Every time I see Brad I want to ... well, it involves screaming at him while using force.  He kidnapped a child!   He stole another persons child and is keeping them apart....   how would this person be treated in the real world!?!?!?   I want this over, I want the truth to come out ASAP and for Michael to get his son back.   I think he will be a wonderful father.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:37 pm

Does anyone else find it strange that Michael is so possessive of Wiley ?  What right does he have telling Brad how to raise his child ?  Is that a God fathers job ?  I know Wiley is really Jonah so he is Michaels child after all but he doesn't know it so he comes off pretty presumptuous in the face of it.  Even Willow has more right to Wiley considering she thinks he is really the child she gave up.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top