Episode 1

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 1

Post by rkr1960 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm

This is surprising....

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-krystal-nielson-and-chris-randone-marry-in-mexico-126873

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by rkr1960 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:49 pm

https://people.com/tv/raven-gates-adam-gottschalk-engaged/

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:22 am

Hi, folks.  I haven't been here in a l-o-n-g time and thought I'd check you out.  I'm not watching - haven't in years.

But... I taped Grand Hotel last night.  Haven't watched it yet.  Believe it or not, I sat through three seasons (70+ episodes) in SPANISH - and LOVED it.  The write-up on the American version sounds a little different, but I'll give it a shot.  Anyone else?  Perhaps we could start a thread on it.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Last night's episode was boring!  One hour of Luke and his drama and then a rehash of the season

for the other hour.  The writers must be running out of material.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:05 pm

This is the very worst Bachelorette show ever.  Like Babs says last nights show was a horribly boring rehash with lots of crying and whining and talking without saying much of anything.  The best part was the end when they showed previews of the next show.  I'd stop watching altogether if I wasn't such a sucker for this crap  Duh
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Last night's episode was boring!  One hour of Luke and his drama and then a rehash of the season

My thoughts exactly! Enough of Luke. He is making Hannah look really foolish for not sending him home. I don't get it. If this is producer driven then they are really manipulating her. I'm so sick of him. His hurt expressions look like a sad puppy. He is really putting on a performance. At one point I actually thought I was watching a play or bad movie. The only thing he needed was to break out in a 'poor me' achy breaky heart song. geez A whole show just about Luke puke
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:18 pm

I had read a couple days ago prior  that ABC was going to have a recap the second half, so I wasn't real upset watching it as I expected last night to be a quasi-episode.  In fact they label it Episode 5B because they decided last minute to put in this recap filler.  I'm not sure of the reason, even though CH offered one.  I ended up not watching the whole recap though.

IMO the extended preview at the end of last night gave away too much.  Maybe they saw many people complaining on social media so they didn't really want to hold off on the suspense longer.  Scratch Or they put it together at the last minute like they did with the recap filler.  

I saw only a part of Grand Hotel to see who else will be on BIP.  So Chris Bukowski is going to be on BIP even though he had previously declared on ABC's BIP after show that he was retiring from the Bachelor franchise shows.  He's already been on the show five times.     Hopefully Wills lasts longer than last time.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:24 pm

I felt Luke was saying what he felt Hannah wanted to hear.  She would express her frustrations and then he would repeat what she said acting repentant.  I do feel Hannah kind of continues the drama by getting all upset at the men for arguing.  I understand her frustration with that, but she seems to make a bigger deal of it than need be.  Just state your case and move on.  I almost felt Chris was bored by Hannah.  Well, she did pick Luke in the rose ceremony and she didn't have to.  I think she is intrigued by him.  Nude bungee jumping?  Ha ha.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:34 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:Last night's episode was boring!  One hour of Luke and his drama and then a rehash of the season

My thoughts exactly!  Enough of Luke.  He is making Hannah look really foolish for not sending him home.  I don't get it.  If this is producer driven then they are really manipulating her.  I'm so sick of him.  His hurt expressions look like a sad puppy.  He is really putting on a performance.  At one point I actually thought I was watching a play or bad movie.  The only thing he needed was to break out in a 'poor me'  achy breaky heart song. geez  A whole show just about Luke puke
Mule: You're a riot! LOL!  I wish Luke had done a "poor me", achy breaky heart song, at least we would have been entertained.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkr1960 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:01 pm

I agree, B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Hannah is giving Luke way too many chances that she hasn’t given the others. No wonder they are frustrated and acting out. At the dinner portion of their one on one date, Luke was not repentant at all until Hannah said she was not giving him the rose. Then all of the sudden he was apologetic. And Hannah told him to at least respect her actions in doing so and he turned around and came back after he left. He is looking like a real douche bag.

Hannah has to let the drama go and let the guys duke it out on their own. It happens every season but no lead has gotten quite this involved and pissed off about it. She has to know how this show goes from previous seasons. If she was so upset that they did this whole boring recap, then she would have been ready to walk away, but she didn’t. The whole thing was bogus.

The previews at least revealed that it was Luke that pissed her off about her sleeping with other guys. So I am assuming he leaves and it is probably him that comes back with a ring ready to propose. I liked the season in the beginning, but this whole Luke and Hannah drama is ready making it annoying.

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by rkr1960 Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:04 pm

And btw, I forgot to say to Singly that it is great to see you back on here! Been a long time since we chatted.

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 pm

And then Hannah lit a further fuse by telling one of the guys or all of them that Luke had brought up other men in the house on their date.  They got mad about that and then she admitted to them that she initiated that conversation.  But honestly, I'm sure I don't have to say that it's because of Hannah that Luke is there.  I think she is really interested in him.  I don't think that is producer-driven.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:26 pm

I don't understand why she can't see through all the B.S. he is throwing at her. He also has a vicious temper.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Loved Latvia and Hannah's gorgeous green gown!  WOW!

The highlight of the evening came at the end (prior to the credit roll) when the men did the Riga

dance.  Hysterical; especially Tyler.  He is now my favorite; what a fun guy!  

Enough already with Luke!  Mad!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 am

Luke says dumb stuff, then says he didn't say that, or he twists his own words to mean something else. I guess what we see and hear is not really what happened. Maybe he will be President someday. Pull hair

If naked bungee jumping is not sexual, then does that put Garrett in the friend zone? He is nice looking but seems like a player. He certainly antagonizes Luke and enjoys it.

Hey, Jed, nice move singing outside Hannah's room and also singing for her on the bed. I really believe you are there for Hannah and not to promote your singing.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:29 am

Glad Jed can play piano and guitar because his singing SUCKS.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:39 am

Babs2147 wrote:Glad Jed can play piano and guitar because his singing SUCKS.
:

lol!: LOL! LOL! LOL! you got that right.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 am

Luke is funny, especially when he acts so serious.  He could be really appealing if he weren't so misguided and confused.  He's not as bad as Chad Johnson.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am

thisoldmule wrote:Luke says dumb stuff, then says he didn't say that, or he twists his own words to mean something else.  I guess what we see and hear is not really what happened.  Maybe he will be President someday. Pull hair

Good one Mule !!   Funny post
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Mule, you're hilarious.  I laughed out loud.  LOL!

I think it's no coincidence that Garrett was put on that "naked" bungee jump date, which I heard wasn't totally naked, the one guy that keeps getting into verbal fights with Luke and won't let it go.  Luke has a tendency to blame the listener for misunderstanding particularly with Hannah, then saying things he thinks she wants to hear and giving her just enough reason that she can't let him go.  Hannah tells him at the rose ceremony that she sees the goodness in him, something that she said outside the show  that she tries to get out of people :O.  I think since there were other people like Dustin and Dylan whom she didn't have much of a connection with, it made it a lot easier to decide who to let go.  Maybe next time Connor will be one to go, although in a preview, he's in a scene that hasn't been shown yet.  I don't know when the sex talk scene happens that they keep showing in previews, which I think will be kind of ironic because CH apparently said that they connected on the subject of religion.  It hasn't been shown so far probably because production discourages them from talking about religion on dates.  

So it looks like the new catchphrase is stay in your lane lol.  It's better than Eric's "move with the cheese" at least.  Speaking of which, did anyone catch the commercial for the Annabelle Comes Home movie with Eric Bigger?  Perhaps the only entertaining part of last night lol.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:07 pm

And Nick too.  I saw it.  That was entertaining.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:40 pm

Yep, Nick too!  He's getting his acting experience in lol.

Funny also  that someone said he hopes the cocktail party doesn't get canceled again, and right on cue CH walks in and announces the cocktail party is canceled.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:52 pm

HAHAH y'all made me laugh too. I think we got the crazy stuff covered. LOL

i didn't think the bungee jump was totally naked either because Hannah had her bra on then took it off right before they jumped. That was pretty brave. I did laugh when Garrett asked the other guy if he was cold. LOL

Eric was really funny in the commercial. He is so likeable. I could do without seeing Nick though.

In the beginning I wasn't sure about Peter just because he is a pilot and fake Jake Pavelta still sticks in my mind, but I did predict Peter to be f1. I like him more and more and it seems Hannah does too. He's actually the only guy there who I would trust.

We sure see a lot of leg wrapping, hand movement and passion going on. I'm really surprised Hannah is so open and willing.

I thought we would see her talk with Luke about having sex. I hope he isn't around until the fantasy suite dates and that is when that occurs.

Ch is always right on cue for a shoulder to cry on or tell them it's the last rose.

They all latched on to 'stay in your lane'. We sure heard that a lot. It was funny when the guys made fun of Luke for looking to the side while 'driving in his lane.'

Popcorn Very Happy Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Episode 1 - Page 4 65252010
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/464432000978156/?t=1

I've never tried inserting a video before, we'll see if it works.  Here you go Babs
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top