Going thru soap withdrawls . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going thru soap withdrawls . . .  Empty Going thru soap withdrawls . . .

Post by moon0627 Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:54 pm

I dont know about you but these reruns are not doing it for me and I'm anxious for new episodes to resume...

The last episode ended with the cliffhanger of Jason finding Oscar having seizures - whats that about ?

And Michael warning Kim about evil Nelle makes me wonder if Kim is in danger !

Why didnt the birth mother show up with Diane at the meeting with Alexis and Lucas ?  Did Julian get to her ?

Brad is so nervous - something is bound to come up to bring suspicion on him and Michael's baby.

Valentin was the last one to visit Madeline in prison - did he have anything to do with her death ?

Will Curtis find out who Nina's child is ?  And will Stella ever forgive Jordan ?  I want a wedding !

Looks like Ryan is going to assume Kevin's identity again - just in time for Laura's return to Port Charles Shocked
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Going thru soap withdrawls . . .  Empty Right There With You!

Post by Freda3000 Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:31 pm

I so agree with you on the re-runs..... the only positive thing is if they mean that the actors and crew get some time off, too.   I understand that they need it... but I wonder why they chose these episodes.  I know the plot developments are important...but soooooo sad.   I almost wish they had chosen some from the past that have a bearing on what is happening now...like meeting Kevin's brother Ryan....   or why Laura left.... or just for fun...when Dante arrived in PC.   Oh well, so happy I have baseball  to watch!   Go Nats!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top