Season 3 - Episode 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 - Episode 11 Empty Season 3 - Episode 11

Post by singlyme Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 am

Just when I thought it couldn't get more convoluted.  Amnesia?  Yes.  No.

Lydia came back long enough to deliver a few lines and get framed?  Patrick sees the Infinity Box and tells Vic.  Puh-leez.  The Graysons will hold her captive?  We have a past love of Aiden's who's looking to OD Emily?  Gimme a break. 

I'm very close to dumping this series.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 3 - Episode 11 Empty Re: Season 3 - Episode 11

Post by BlueMoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:57 am

At first, I thought Emily might just be pretending to have amnesia until she got so upset with Aiden. 

I'm wondering when Victoria is going to be arrested?  I saw a preview of her in handcuffs.  Why didn't Daniel man-up and confess sooner?  Surely he knew confessing to Victoria would lead to all kinds of new problems and coverups.

It looked like that new doctor friend of Aiden's was trying to poison Emily.

Nolan needs to start locking his doors.  It looks like Emily's secrets will soon all be out.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 am

You'll notice Daniel has no problem with his parents framing Lydia for what he did.  Once they have Em captive in the house, I wonder how much Charlotte will be privy to.

I realize that if Em's Revenge is ever exacted, it will be the end of the show.  But I can't take much more of demolished plans and her being at the mercy of the Graysons.  Now, Daniel will have control over her care since they're married.  Blah!

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

singlyme wrote:You'll notice Daniel has no problem with his parents framing Lydia for what he did.  Once they have Em captive in the house, I wonder how much Charlotte will be privy to.

I realize that if Em's Revenge is ever exacted, it will be the end of the show.  But I can't take much more of demolished plans and her being at the mercy of the Graysons.  Now, Daniel will have control over her care since they're married.  Blah!

Daniel is such a wuss!(:  He should have stuck with Sara, and not married Emily.  They could have shared custody of the baby, and with all of Emily's money, it would never want for anything.  He should have stepped forward right away - guess he's remembering what jail was like. 

I think Jack is the key to Emily's memory coming back.  I guess Aiden, Nolan, and Jack will have to figure out a way to get her out of there.  Aiden's old girlfriend gives new meaning to the old cliché about everything being fair in love and war . . .  Crying or Very sad  

I can't bear seeing Victoria looking through Emily's infinity box.  Plus, if she realizes who Emily really is . . . No 

And Patrick . . . Nolan needs to see him for the Momma's boy he is, and let him go.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 am

Em already remembered that Daniel shot her.  It should all come back now.

I, too, was uncomfortable to see Vic going through the Infinity Box.  It's the worst violation.  I don't think there's any IF about her knowing Em's ID now.  If there is, the writers are worse than I ever imagined.

Patrick is completely annoying.  I don't know, at this point, if I'll keep watching.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 pm

singlyme wrote:Em already remembered that Daniel shot her.  It should all come back now.

I, too, was uncomfortable to see Vic going through the Infinity Box.  It's the worst violation.  I don't think there's any IF about her knowing Em's ID now.  If there is, the writers are worse than I ever imagined.

Patrick is completely annoying.  I don't know, at this point, if I'll keep watching.

I hope it all comes back to her!(:  But, if it does, why on earth is she staying with the Graysons?  She could go to the finest hotel and get round-the-clock nurses if she can't go back to her house because of Lydia owning it now.  I personally wish anyone other than Lydia or the Graysons had gotten Emily's house.(:  I would divorce Daniel immediately for shooting me - or an annulment is in order.  It's really just about all over with the Graysons anyhow - I mean how much more can happen?

It just makes me cringe to see those previews with Victoria going through Emily's Infinity box. Sad   I would be afraid she would try to kill Emily. No
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:30 am

IF, I say IF, her memory is only partially recovered, she won't remember the revenge aspect - only that Daniel shot her.  In that case, she'd be afraid.  In her weakened state (mentally and physically) she's not prepared to run.

Daniel, as her husband (and under Vic's advice), would say he was taking her home to recover.  At some point in the previews, it was indicated that they were holding her captive.  At first, her disappearance is a mystery until Charlotte tells Jack she's at the manor.  Cue a rescue mission by her "boys."

The Infinity Box reveal has me completely disgusted with the lap dog Patrick.  And even more so, Vic.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm

singlyme wrote:IF, I say IF, her memory is only partially recovered, she won't remember the revenge aspect - only that Daniel shot her.  In that case, she'd be afraid.  In her weakened state (mentally and physically) she's not prepared to run.

Daniel, as her husband (and under Vic's advice), would say he was taking her home to recover.  At some point in the previews, it was indicated that they were holding her captive.  At first, her disappearance is a mystery until Charlotte tells Jack she's at the manor.  Cue a rescue mission by her "boys."

The Infinity Box reveal has me completely disgusted with the lap dog Patrick.  And even more so, Vic.
Thank goodness for Charlotte, is all I can say!  I look forward to the rescue mission!  Nolan can do better than Patrick.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:23 am

Charlotte telling Jack is just my personal guess.  I'll miss talking to you, blue, and sharing speculation.  But I'm dumping the show.  I find the writing desperate - desperate in finding ways to elongate a plot that should've ended with the first season.  My patience with floundering plans and betrayals is gone.

If you watch The Bachelor, come to the ABC site.  I'd look forward to seeing you there.  Take care.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 pm

singlyme wrote:Charlotte telling Jack is just my personal guess.  I'll miss talking to you, blue, and sharing speculation.  But I'm dumping the show.  I find the writing desperate - desperate in finding ways to elongate a plot that should've ended with the first season.  My patience with floundering plans and betrayals is gone.

If you watch The Bachelor, come to the ABC site.  I'd look forward to seeing you there.  Take care.
The previews for this coming week look good.  I'll miss you, too, Singly . . . I plan to stay with the show, but I don't know if I'll continue to post if there's no one else posting.  Looks like Miecies is gone, too.   

I haven't watched The Bachelor yet this season, and wasn't planning to anymore, so I guess I won't see you there.  I'll probably watch DWTS when it comes back on, so maybe I'll see you for that show.  You take care, too.  It's been really great!Smile
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:45 am

I haven't quit watching Revenge yet because I have watched it from the beginning, but I agree with Singly. They are getting a little desperate with the story lines and it is becoming too much and too far fetched to keep up with. They need to write their story lines with "less is more" in mind.

So now we know that the contents of the infinity box were rigged. Did they ever reveal what was in it that Victoria saw? I only half watched it on Sunday and don't recall. I've always liked Nolan but after Patrick pulled his little stunt I would hope Nolan now has his own revenge in mind. I'm at least glad to see that Jack and Emily seem to be mending some fences. I'd like to see them together.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:42 pm

rkc1960 wrote:I haven't quit watching Revenge yet because I have watched it from the beginning, but I agree with Singly. They are getting a little desperate with the story lines and it is becoming too much and too far fetched to keep up with. They need to write their story lines with "less is more" in mind.

So now we know that the contents of the infinity box were rigged. Did they ever reveal what was in it that Victoria saw? I only half watched it on Sunday and don't recall. I've always liked Nolan but after Patrick pulled his little stunt I would hope Nolan now has his own revenge in mind. I'm at least glad to see that Jack and Emily seem to be mending some fences. I'd like to see them together.
Hi, rkc1960! Smile I've been checking every couple of days or so to see if there were any new Revenge posters.  Good to see you! Very Happy 

I think the writers are getting kind of desperate, too.  But, I'm wondering if they had planned for Emily's sterility all along?  Things are certainly not going well for Emily.  She's lost Aiden now, but I'm wondering if she was having second thoughts about him?  Wait until Nikki finds out that Aiden killed her father! 

Victoria only saw what Emily had Nolan plant in the box, which was some old pictures of her and a journal of what the Graysons did all day long.  She didn't find out Emily's real identity.  I think Nolan has some revenge in mind for Patrick, too.  I'm also glad that Jack and Emily are getting along better.  I think that they'll be together in the end.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top