Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:57 pm

On a final note regarding Bekah, I just read that in an interview she said that she didn’t think that it would have worked out with Arie due to their age difference. That’s quite the flip side of what she was saying before. She also said she signed up for it because she thought the Bachelor was going to be Peter. She sounded like she really had the hots for him. That may be why she talked like it was a game or competition.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bekkah's Mom Reported Her Missing Last Nov - Supposed To Be Working On Marijuana Farm ?#@?

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Maybe she's trying to save face.  Lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:53 am

rkc1960 wrote:On a final note regarding Bekah, I just read that in an interview she said that she didn’t think that it would have worked out with Arie due to their age difference. That’s quite the flip side of what she was saying before. ... 
Wow, just like we thought.  But that is the flip side of what she said before.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 am

Baby Bekah had her own agenda from the git go. Peter is too old for her also. She got what she came for, a smidgeon of Bach Franchise fame.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:07 pm

What source is this interview from?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:59 pm

People and Us say Bekah got together with Arie a week after she was eliminated and they discussed what happened on the show and got closure.  They filmed the conversation but it didn't make it in edit.  Some of the things she says sound like hindsight is 20/20.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm

What did she say?  that makes it apparent hindsight's 20/20 for her.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:16 pm

oh, never mind....  I found the People article.  

She said:  "I don’t think our ideas of marriage and a family life were really the same. And also, I didn’t want to move to Scottsdale!”

I think she should have thought about that at the time, during the show, especially after he asked the hard questions.  I think she wasn't taking it all that seriously.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 pm

She also said that she didn't know if she would have the same attitude about marriage and family life at 36 that Arie has.  I guess we can look at this any way we want to, but I don't think she is deceitful.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Even if she wasn't hiding the fact that she didn't want to move, I think she should have at least thought about whether she could move to Scottsdale.  She got far enough along in the process to start thinking about things like that.  I've thought for a while that she wasn't serious about settling down.  Or at a stage in her life where she would want to.  I think it was the right decision to let her go.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:26 pm

She could have also gotten caught up in the process and wasn't giving any thought as to where she would move.  A lot of these things could be afterthoughts and things she may not have thought about in the moment had she been picked.  Of course, it's probably better Arie didn't pick her because of who she is and as mature as she may act, she probably may be too young to realize fully what she wants, but I really enjoyed watching her anyway.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm

I used to think she was entertaining but the more I hear about what she says away from the show... well it makes me wonder.  I ran across another article when I was looking for the People magazine article, and I was reminded that she told Jimmy Kimmel that she wanted to be on the bachelor show for three or four years.  

Some of the things she's said on and off the show have given me pause.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:11 pm

You mean on the Jimmy Kimmel show?  I watched that, but I don't remember her saying that.  I'll have to watch it again.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Yes, the Jimmy Kimmel show.  It's on YouTube.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Bekah said that she has been wanting to be on the show for the last 3 or 4 years, not that she wants to be on the show for 3 or 4 years.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:30 pm

yes, that's what I meant.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 pm

What's wrong with that?  A lot of people say that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Glitters, you asked for the source from where I read about what Bekah said. It was from Glamour and below is the link.

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-bekah-martinez-interview
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:What's wrong with that?  A lot of people say that.
It's the combination of things she's said, not just one thing that gives me pause.  I wasn't going to start listing them, unless you really want me to.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:11 pm

No, you don't have to do that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 pm

All right.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Thank you for the article link, RKC.  It was interesting.  I think it's funny she said the most annoying thing about Arie is his impulsivity since she seems the same way.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Glitters, that’s very true indeed.

I saw this video today and I’m wondering what was meant by it. I didn’t think the final contestants or the lead was allowed to discuss what the outcome was until the finale. It was insinuated that it was part of their contract. Was she referring to him supposedly telling all three girls left that he was in love with them or is it something more sinister? (Insert evil laughter) ???? lol

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-women-tell-apos-202030013.html

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:52 pm

It was likely something other than him telling multiple girls that he was in love with them.  I can't say what it is.  But maybe they'll at least hint at it on Sunday at the Women Tell All.

I didn't watch the whole video yet.  I'm on the phone lol.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:15 pm

She makes it sounds like he either didn't propose to anyone or he pulled a Mesnick.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top