Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Post by BlueMoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:24 pm

singlyme wrote:I think Aiden is supposed to be setting up their life on some beach paradise?  Something tells me she has no intention of actually joining him.
I think she's going to use him like she uses everyone else.  The more I think about Emily, the less I like her.  Amanda was such a better person, stripper or not.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 3 E7: "Resurgence" - 2013.11.10

Post by BlueMoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

singlyme wrote:Well, he'll have to be waiting underwater with the scuba gear unless she's attached it under the boat.  He's going to be a big part of her escape plan - which probably will mean that we'll find him knocked out, tied up, or in jail when the time comes for her to go over the side.  LOL. L-O-N-G swim!

OR... it would be REALLY cool to have Amanda waiting down in Davy Jones' Locker for her!  ***Sorry.  That's a dead horse I can't quit beating.***  Beating a dead horse
I'd like to see Amanda come back, too.  But, I would like for the "new" Amanda not to take any crap off of Emily.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 pm

miecies wrote:
Saw a promo for next episode and Emily is at what looks like Nolan's house where she sees Aiden and goes rushing into his arms. If she's faking it or planning on double-crossing him, she deserves an Oscar for the role. She looks estatic to see him. Actually they both look darn happy to see each other.
I'm thinking that all Emily really feels for Aiden is just physical, that she's just using it like she uses everyone else.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:32 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I just think it would be a double-cross because he's so hard to get rid of. Remember when he first appeared and he kept interfering with her plans until she finally gave in? I think she'll have to really betray/hurt him in order for him to get the message.
Hard to get rid of?! He was gone. He even wished her well. Emily reached out to him and asked him to come back.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:36 am

O-o-h.  Just think.  If Amanda turned up in the news with amnesia and Jack went to fetch her, what would follow?  He wouldn't want to perpetuate the myth that she's Amanda Clarke.  WAY too complicated to fit into this scenario.

As for Aiden, do you think it's deliberate on the writer's part that we can't be sure if her feelings for him are genuine?  She's keeps running hot and cold.

Blue, I don't think they're referring to a deserted island - more like a resort-type tropical island.  Cocktails and sunsets.  Luxurious beds and palm trees.  Lavish dinners and sea breezes.  I'm getting jealous.  LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:23 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:I just think it would be a double-cross because he's so hard to get rid of. Remember when he first appeared and he kept interfering with her plans until she finally gave in? I think she'll have to really betray/hurt him in order for him to get the message.
Hard to get rid of?! He was gone. He even wished her well. Emily reached out to him and asked him to come back.
Remember in the beginning when he first showed up and he kept interfering?  He was making her mad, and finally, she just gave up and joined forces with him.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 pm

singlyme wrote:O-o-h.  Just think.  If Amanda turned up in the news with amnesia and Jack went to fetch her, what would follow?  He wouldn't want to perpetuate the myth that she's Amanda Clarke.  WAY too complicated to fit into this scenario.

As for Aiden, do you think it's deliberate on the writer's part that we can't be sure if her feelings for him are genuine?  She's keeps running hot and cold.

Blue, I don't think they're referring to a deserted island - more like a resort-type tropical island.  Cocktails and sunsets.  Luxurious beds and palm trees.  Lavish dinners and sea breezes.  I'm getting jealous.  LOL.
That would be something if Amanda turned up!  I hope the writers realize that we're OK with this.Very Happy 

I think it is "deliberate on the writer's part" about how Emily feels about Aiden.  I really think she wants Jack, and Aiden is just "second-best."

Even if it's a really nice resort island, eventually she's going to want to see something else.  Plus, having the freedom to go wherever you want is priceless.  If she feels like she can never leave the island, that will get old.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 pm

BlueMoon wrote:
miecies wrote:
Remember in the beginning when he first showed up and he kept interfering?  He was making her mad, and finally, she just gave up and joined forces with him.
That was in the beginning. But I don't think it's as simple as you're making it. Emily didn't just join forces with Aiden because he browbeated her into it. Whether people want to admit it or not Emily cares for Aiden and could quite possibly love him. And her being mad was because of hurt feelings not because he was annoying. I don't think Jack has a monopoly on her heart. She's had a life that didn't include Jack. In fact she had a lot of life that hasn't included Jack. True be told, Aiden has been in her life longer than Jack. During season 2 she told Nolan she had known Aiden for years but she was not about to discuss Aiden with him. According to season 1 Jack only came back into Emily's consciousness once she saw him again. So I am in no way going to discredit her past with Aiden or even what they have now just because of one magical summer with Jack. And I think it would be ridiculous for her to double-cross him because she wants him gone when he was gone. End of season 2 Aiden was gone. He is only back because she contacted him and people seem to be forgetting that. I don't think Aiden's so cold-blooded that he wouldn't help her if she asked. He loves her and that I don't doubt.

I know Jack is important to Emily but I don't believe it's as cut and dry as everything regarding Aiden is because she's can't have Jack. She could have had Jack before Aiden even came back in the picture but revenge has always been more important.

Last edited by miecies on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:47 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Even if it's a really nice resort island, eventually she's going to want to see something else.  Plus, having the freedom to go wherever you want is priceless.  If she feels like she can never leave the island, that will get old.
Why couldn't she leave the island? That's just where there life is going to start. I haven't gotten the impression they plan on staying in one location. They just don't plan on coming back to the Hamptons. The world is big I think even with new identities they wouldn't be relegated to one place.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 pm

singlyme wrote:As for Aiden, do you think it's deliberate on the writer's part that we can't be sure if her feelings for him are genuine?  She's keeps running hot and cold.
For me I've never questioned her feelings for Aiden or Jack. I've always seen them as genuine. She loves them both just differently. When Emily is being insincere there are editing tricks and clues they use to show us she's being phoney. I've never seen those tricks in relations to her scenes with Aiden and Jack.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top