The Tiny dancer has arrived!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Tiny dancer has arrived!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiny dancer has arrived!!

Post by bailadora Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:09 pm

I actually like Maks, but sometimes what makes a person extremely attractive can manifest as a problem in a different facet of the relationship. Maks exudes masculine charisma & is very affectionate. A partner can be swallowed in that vortex and needs to work hard to keep breathing space. I noticed that during the last season (not just around the delivery period) whenever Maks was away from Peta, she seemed to freely share her experiences & would stop when he was around. He would be more or less the same with or away from her. I just hope that Peta is able to carve a space to continue sharing her gifts to the world.

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Lesallee wrote:I think the social media silence is deliberate right now. I think Peta and Maks are just having some private time, getting to know little Shai and just being a family. Wise move.

I have followed Peta since she was in the troupe and a lot of people bashed her especially on the old abc board. Peta and Maks have often taken a break from social media, as well most should.
   Peta realized what she wanted and was willing to wait for it. Maks took a little longer, but their fam have been quoted as saying they never really broke up.
      Anyone familiar with Kate and William? He had to take a little time to realize what he wanted and it was Kate.

Do not underestimate Sweet P....they outlasted M&M, JLO, Kate Upton and maybe others.

Heaven help anyone that tries to come between Maksim and his Queen!!

I see nothing but mutual admiration and respect for each other in this relationship. Soapbox Ok I'll step down now.

oooops my point being sis I agree with your post! Ashamed

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:23 pm

bailadora wrote:I actually like Maks, but sometimes what makes a person extremely attractive can manifest as a problem in a different facet of the relationship. Maks exudes masculine charisma & is very affectionate. A partner can be swallowed in that vortex and needs to work hard to keep breathing space. I noticed that during the last season (not just around the delivery period) whenever Maks was away from Peta, she seemed to freely share her experiences & would stop when he was around. He would be more or less the same with or away from her. I just hope that Peta is able to carve a space to continue sharing her gifts to the world.

I disagree......'share her experience and stop when Maks was around'  What!!!........Peta knows exactly who she is and what she wants........I see nothing but support from Maksim for her in everything she does. I do believe that is one of the things that attracted Maksim to her!!   Maks is a strong personality and I don't think he would be with anyone that did not have strong characteristics also.   Just like Jules said "Peta is a fierce woman".  
        We will see a lot of great things from Maksim and Peta and I have no doubt they are in total support of each other that includes business and child rearing,  and any other family decisions.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 pm

question bailadora......were you a M&M shipper?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Our Sweet P brought our Chongie family into existence and we have pretty strong opinions about her. We just love her, plain and simple.

From the sound of things, Maks will take time off to raise baby and Peta will resume her career after a time. I can imagine her back for next fall's season.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 pm

I love Sweet P too, but I have a weird feeling about Maks even though I like him.  He does have a lot of charisma.  He seems like the kind of person who would be difficult after being married to for a while.  We've seen how he is on the show.  He seems to have a very big ego.  Peta will have her hands full with him.  I'm not saying I'm right, but just the vibe I get from Maks even though I like him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I love Sweet P too, but I have a weird feeling about Maks even though I like him.  He does have a lot of charisma.  He seems like the kind of person who would be difficult after being married to for a while.  We've seen how he is on the show.  He seems to have a very big ego.  Peta will have her hands full with him.  I'm not saying I'm right, but just the vibe I get from Maks even though I like him.

I respect your opinion, because basicly these are just my opinions too.

I'm not sure I would base how he would be in his married life to how he is or was on dwts.

Once again I would not underestimate Peta and her ego,  I would not hesitate to think that she might be the domineering one in this marriage and Maksim the teddy bear a lot of his partners, including Vals partner Laurie says he is. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 pm

I guess I'm going by that exciting feeling Maks stirs up in me when I watch him on DWTS.  I guess I equate it with someone who has charisma but is trouble.  I could be wrong of course.  Bing Crosby acted nice on TV but then it turns out he was an abusive father, so we don't ever know. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:50 pm

I remember reading that also about Bing Crosby.

You are right we never know what goes on behind closed doors!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Going to the LL thread, because I want to talk about Peta a bit more.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:41 pm

The Tiny dancer has arrived!! - Page 2 15877617_1754761168176619_796103202272444416_n
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:59 am

Peta's message for the fans. No better way to handle it, I guess.

petamurgatroydI would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the well wishes for our little Shai. I've read all the beautiful blessings and he is without a doubt a lucky boy. He is a healthy boy with an incredible appetite for food and love. We can't wait to share him with you, but for the first most crucial weeks of his life we're just keeping him for ourselves and soaking up these moments. Thank you for your patience and all of your love!

Last edited by DeadManDancing on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm

It's been one week plus one day of my fatherhood and I'm the happiest person that's ever lived. I'm also feeling very protective and now understand what every parent in history have been going through for as long as humans have been giving birth. I don't let too many people come see my son and I don't want to put any of him on social media just yet. @petamurgatroyd and I just want to enjoy our little family, together with our loved ones, and take in all the precious moments which we'll never get back. 
So be sensitive please. Or not. Either way, hope everyone's year is off to an incredible start. Ours sure started with a bang
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:09 pm

The pic didn't post with the above so I'll try it again.

The Tiny dancer has arrived!! - Page 2 Img_0466
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:00 am

DeadManDancing wrote:Peta's message for the fans. No better way to handle it, I guess.

petamurgatroydI would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the well wishes for our little Shai. I've read all the beautiful blessings and he is without a doubt a lucky boy. He is a healthy boy with an incredible appetite for food and love. We can't wait to share him with you, b oh ut for the first most crucial weeks of his life we're just keeping him for ourselves and soaking up these moments. Thank you for your patience and all of your love!

Ok here goes and it's probably not going to be received well.
   #1.....Peta would not be on the paps radar if she wasn't involved with Maksim
   #2 Peta posted picture after picture after picture of her pregnancy......more times than not for money....
   #3  Now it's oh we want privacy.......bull    shhhiiit....yeah we will see pics when they get the highest bidder for money.    They think they are royalty but they are NOT!!

Peta kept talking about  oh we are going to have the most spectacular wedding,  with elephants (yes again with the elephants).........."we will have 500 people at our wedding  everyone wants to be there" ....sorry I like peta, but she is not all that!!!
 Maksim yes he is, but he is being totally run over by Peta..........yeah that's right....she wormed her way into his family heart and he admitted they got mad at him for breaking up with her......maybe it will last , but probably not for long......... ok... bring it on Confused

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:55 am

Are you saying that you think Maks is a bigger deal than Peta?  I just wanted to make sure.  I guess what you're saying is a matter of opinion because even though I like Maks, I don't think he is a bigger deal than Peta.  They are at least equal and I am actually more impressed by Peta than Maks.  I was more concerned that Maks would eventually drive Peta crazy with his personality and felt he had the bigger ego.  I wonder why you feel Maks is a bigger deal than Peta. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Uh, oh, sister kin is ticked at Peta! We will see pics in due time, from a People mag spread I expect. People is a favourite of Maks and yes, they will be compensated for it. That doesn't bother me any, many celebs do the same.  

Personally, I don't think Peta is ruling the Chmerkovskiy roost. I doubt Maks does much of anything he doesn't really want to do. I think they have established a pretty good, even keeled relationship. But time will tell as with all things. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Well, for these 2 fame is more fleeting than if they were actors.  They will probably only be as popular as long as the show is on the air.  Once they are off the show, they probably won't be making the same money for long.  When you're an actor, you can be on film until you practically croak, but with dancing, it's more a limited career unless you go into teaching.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Quite right, Glitters. Ballroom dancers don't generally have long term fame. So they have to make money when and where they can. It is the same for skaters like Meryl and Charlie. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Thanks for not totally raking me over the coals, like the dwts judges would have!!
  Really good feedback
  lesallee, you and glitters are so right about getting the money while you can.
   I actually think Peta is more talented on the show than Maksim, as far as a bigger deal goes, yes I think Maksim is, just because he has so many business ventures going on and really has made a 'brand' of himself. 
    Peta has ensconced herself into the Chmerkovskiy mold....   I noticed no one in her family was mentioned being there for the birth(of course it doesn't mean they weren't)....When you lose yourself in anothers fame, family, identity it can become a problem in the relationship sometimes after a while.
       What set me off was a tweet from Maks to the paparrazi..."Not gonna happen, we got security"......you signed up for this, so don't be rude. I mean sheesh even the Royals do a photo op leaving the hospital.......Maks, you and Peta are not royalty that's for sure, even if you think you are.   So we're back to money......don't be surprised when the second one comes and no one cares.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Don't think I "raked you over the coals" sis. If you perceive my rather mild words that way I apologize. I just see things a little differently, that's all. 

Not long ago Maks talked about coming from a poor family that worked hard and became successful. And how grateful he is that he is financially able to take the time off to be a full time daddy. Peta will likely go back to work so both will be contributing to the family and hopefully all will be well. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:15 pm

I've said long ago the pros are the real celebrities on (and off) this show. All of them are using their popularity for enterprises beyond DWTS; the Houghs as well as the Chmerkovskiys, Mark, and several of our Lovely Ladies including Peta. Be it their own dance studios, live productions, photo shootings, beauty, fitness, nutrition, clothing...

All three returning fan favorites this season, Cheryl, Maks, and Derek, clearly admitted DWTS had opened many a door for them and they were thankful for the opportunities.

Btw: Maks just posted the first teaser. On Instagram. Free of charge. Question: what would these paparazzi he mentioned do if they really got a shot? Answer: sell it for their own benefit. There you go.

The Tiny dancer has arrived!! - Page 2 15876510
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Not at all....I worded that wrong maybe......I really appreciate another viewpoint....I recognize I easily judge too harshly sometimes.....
    When you have nothing and earn everything by such hard work....fame is hard to manage sometimes .
   I can always count on my family and friends to help me see another side!! Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I've said long ago the pros are the real celebrities on (and off) this show. All of them are using their popularity for enterprises beyond DWTS; the Houghs as well as the Chmerkovskiys, Mark, and several of our Lovely Ladies including Peta. Be it their own dance studios, live productions, photo shootings, beauty, fitness, nutrition, clothing...

All three returning fan favorites this season, Cheryl, Maks, and Derek, clearly admitted DWTS had opened many a door for them and they were thankful for the opportunities.

Btw: Maks just posted the first teaser. On Instagram. Free of charge. Question: what would these paparazzi he mentioned do if they really got a shot? Answer: sell it for their own benefit. There you go.

The Tiny dancer has arrived!! - Page 2 15876510
I had not seen that picture......and elephants!!!    Yes brother they all are there for the 'money' shot.  That's their job......once again, Peta and Maks...for 9 months talked up this pregnancy and then we will go through this again with the  wedding.....if these two can manage to keep themselves relevant.  
   I still find it interesting that Peta got pregnant so soon after the engagement......is that called 'sealing the deal'?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm

I love it when you get all ticked off, sis.  Just don't do it on Twitter at 3 a.m. OK? Wink
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum