ABCs of Cities and the States or Countries where they are located

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABCs of Cities and the States or Countries where they are located - Page 16 Empty Re: ABCs of Cities and the States or Countries where they are located

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 am

therealdfshary wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Vancouver, Canada  (playing all these games today in honor of my old game partner SLA, recently deceased)
That's very nice of you. She is missed on this MB.

I second that♥
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

ABCs of Cities and the States or Countries where they are located - Page 16 Empty Re: ABCs of Cities and the States or Countries where they are located

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 am

Yonkers, NY
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Zanesville, Ohio
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Alpine, NJ
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Baltimore, MD
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:
victorian3 wrote:Vancouver, Canada  (playing all these games today in honor of my old game partner SLA, recently deceased)
That's very nice of you. She is missed on this MB.

I second that♥

Thank you Ladies.  I also miss her many emails. She was a lovely gal, didn't complain though very sick, and a clever wit.  It's been almost three years since I've played these games,( or posted on the boards about the shows I watch), and it is nice to meet you.  I'll see you on here from time to time.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Coral Springs, Florida
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:03 pm

victorian3 wrote:Coral Springs, Florida
Don't be a stranger.. We like posting with you. Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Danbury, CT
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

therealdfshary wrote:

Thank you so much.  That is so sweet.  You can check out my old posts under my name.  I used to do DWTS recaps and loved all the Bachelor/Bachelorette Shows, and some others.  Posted on many places but it has been a few years.  Health and life issues get in the way Sad   Can't figure out the time zone being used on this board.  Do you know?  I am in Eastern Daylight. So for me it is now 6:10 pm
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Ellenville, NY
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm

victorian3 wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:

Thank you so much.  That is so sweet.  You can check out my old posts under my name.  I used to do DWTS recaps and loved all the Bachelor/Bachelorette Shows, and some others.  Posted on many places but it has been a few years.  Health and life issues get in the way Sad   Can't figure out the time zone being used on this board.  Do you know?  I am in Eastern Daylight. So for me it is now 6:10 pm
I can't figure it out either. I'm in Eastern too. I used to post on the ABC MB...DWTS mostly. Sometimes Bach/Ette too. I know what you mean about life issues!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Freehold, NJ
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:21 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
victorian3 wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:

I can't figure it out either. I'm in Eastern too. I used to post on the ABC MB...DWTS mostly. Sometimes Bach/Ette too. I know what you mean about life issues!

ME TOO!!! On the abc boards, but it was a few years ago.  Wonder if we saw each others posts.  My name was the same.  I don't recognize your name so it was different I guess.  You can always pm me and let me know.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Galveston, Texas
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

My name was dancefanshary, but one of the trolls got here first & used my name so I changed it a little. So glad that nice people (no trolls) are on this MB.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:27 pm

Hartford, CT

Have to make dnr, but will be back later.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm

therealdfshary wrote:Hartford, CT

I was just going to tell you that it was din din time, also tv after that.  Don't recognize your name.  Mostly I posted on the Bach thread more than abc but sweettart begged me for recaps, as I ballroom dance, so I played on that thread for two seasons.  Was on bach board for many seasons until abc did away with it and found my way here. Do you post on any other threads on here?  As I said, feel free to send me a private message anytime.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:00 pm

victorian3 wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:Hartford, CT

I was just going to tell you that it was din din time, also tv after that.  Don't recognize your name.  Mostly I posted on the Bach thread more than abc but sweettart begged me for recaps, as I ballroom dance, so I played on that thread for two seasons.  Was on bach board for many seasons until abc did away with it and found my way here. Do you post on any other threads on here?  As I said, feel free to send me a private message anytime.
Mostly here, but do some on the DWTS threads too.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Indianapolis, Indiana
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Juno, Alaska
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 am

Kansas City, Kansas
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Laurel, NJ
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Miami, Fl.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Norwalk, CT
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top