Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elimination Predictions for Season 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Post by therealdfshary Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:37 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:Why can't they give 6'sor even less if they deserve it??
Because, as Tom once explained, they would need someone to start their cars for them.

You are sooooo funny! Funny post ROFL
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Elimination Predictions for Season 23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Elimination Predictions for Season 23

Post by Walker7 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:06 pm

For next week, I think Terra will be eliminated.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Walker7 wrote:For next week, I think Terra will be eliminated.

You do?  I think that would be unfair, to tell you the truth.  Every week, she has come out and danced full out, leaving it all on the dance floor.  

I think the fairest result next week would be for Marilu to go home.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Psychee22 wrote:I think the fairest result next week would be for Marilu to go home.
But she's paired with Derek.  That's why I think she might be safe.  As for Terra, she went first this week, and she got a 24, which is second-to-last place, and only one point above Marilu.

But as always, I might change my thoughts later.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:44 am

Walker7 wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:I think the fairest result next week would be for Marilu to go home.
But she's paired with Derek.  That's why I think she might be safe.  As for Terra, she went first this week, and she got a 24, which is second-to-last place, and only one point above Marilu.

But as always, I might change my thoughts later.

You're right, she is paired with Derek, but only a small subset of Derek's fans will vote to keep him in if they start to feel anger toward his partner.  And they are clearly frustrated with her now.  So he might not get the votes this week that he otherwise would get.   In the end, I don't think it matters... she either goes next week or the one after -- she will never get to the finals, nor should she. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:10 pm

I also think that Terra will be eliminated next week. This week Marilu overcame a three point deficit with Ryan and she's only 1 point behind Terra for next week. I love Terra's commitment and fearlessness but this show is not always fair. At least she has gained more fans and will have more opportunities after this. And I hope that Sasha gets the chance to dance with Simone Biles next season and shows wildly creative choreography with her (that Val has refrained in using with Laurie).

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:20 pm

bailadora wrote: And I hope that Sasha gets the chance to dance with Simone Biles next season and shows wildly creative choreography with her (that Val has refrained in using with Laurie).
I actually have been finding Val's choreography with Laurie somewhat boring and uninteresting.  I also feel that it may be stifling some of her natural pizzazz.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
bailadora wrote: And I hope that Sasha gets the chance to dance with Simone Biles next season and shows wildly creative choreography with her (that Val has refrained in using with Laurie).
I actually have been finding Val's choreography with Laurie somewhat boring and uninteresting.  I also feel that it may be stifling some of her natural pizzazz.

I heartily agree.  Val was not the best partner for her.  She needed someone who could keep a bit of silliness going in the rehearsal studio, like Sasha or Mark.  But also, his choreography can become a bit schmaltzy at times, as he tries to tell a story.  I don't really know what it is that he does there, but I often find myself rolling my eyes at some of the things he comes up with as an intro to his dances.  They get better after the first 40 seconds, though.  
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Psychee22 wrote:

I heartily agree.  Val was not the best partner for her.  She needed someone who could keep a bit of silliness going in the rehearsal studio, like Sasha or Mark.  
I agree with you.  I remember the great dances Mark choreographed for Aly Raisman and Sadie Robertson.  He would have been great for Laurie.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Val himself brought up the question if his choreography was good enough for Laurie. For me, somehow it just isn't memorable. The routines filed under 'once seen, never forgotten' come from Sharna and Gleb this season. Val is awesome with a partner who fuels his passion, like Rumer or Tamar. His switchup routines with Meryl and Jodie are among my all-time favorites. Maybe his 'paternal instincts', as he called it, are hindering him. We may still have to figure out the difference between Laurie and Zendaya though.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 pm

The difference, I think, is personality.  Val does best, I think, with girls or women who tease, in a New York sassy way, both friends and authoritarian figures as a means to keep the relationship on an even emotional keel.  I can't imagine Zendaya listening to Val harp about something without a funny comeback;  same with Rumer.   It is rather obvious to me that both of those girls were raised by parents who enjoyed that kind of repartee with their daughters. 

Laurie, on the other hand, is more submissive to Val.  That submissiveness makes her an excellent student in the gym, but I don't think that it creates the kind of chemistry on the dance floor that Zendaya-type feistiness would. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:43 am

That makes sense. I would add she has problems handling emotion- her own as well as others'. Val's meltdown seemed to really embarrass her.

Now back to next Monday's elimination: while everyone seems to expect it's either Marilu or Terra, I have an odd feeling we could be in for the usual shocker. It's about time.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:04 am

Oh my, bro, I hope your intuition isn't saying "Jana". Because that would shock me and I'm a little worried about Jana and Gleb anyway.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:48 am

If anyone can read my mind it's you, sis. I'm a bit concerned because Jana has been in the red light twice already, and of course we can't tell if it was just for the drama. Not impossible though that she actually isn't getting the votes.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:49 pm

I would be ok with Jana going home she is my least favorite at this point.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:02 pm

No surprises here. I, along with most everyone else figured Marilu and Derek were leaving. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Wish it would have been Jana...she's either smug or has the pained face Yuck

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Now that Marilu is eliminated, next week, I think Terra will go home.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

I hope not!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker7 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:40 pm

As of now, James is in last place, but I can't imagine him going next week.  And I don't think that Calvin will go, because Lindsay is a great pro.

Walker7

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:50 pm

I think Bing waited until 8 pm to list their predictions.  I checked a few times today and there was no prediction.   But.. at 8pm, they listed Marilu as in danger.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:33 pm

now that the show is winding down not sure who will be eliminated next....at first i liked James but then he got on my nerves and i stopped voting for him....also liked Jenna but when Gleb gave Len some lip a few weeks ago i stopped liking them...also i just want to rip off her fake eye lashes......

I like Calvin and Terra (they have been getting my votes)....but not sure they can win the against  James and Laurie

I guess Laurie and Val are the obvious winners....sooooooooooooooooo

who will get eliminated on November 14.....either Terra or Jenna ....hopefully Jenna cause i like Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 pm

Rose Mary wrote:now that the show is winding down not sure who will be eliminated next....at first i liked James but then he got on my nerves and i stopped voting for him....also liked Jenna but when Gleb gave Len some lip a few weeks ago i stopped liking them...also i just want to rip off her fake eye lashes......

I like Calvin and Terra (they have been getting my votes)....but not sure they can win the against  James and Laurie

I guess Laurie and Val are the obvious winners....sooooooooooooooooo

who will get eliminated on November 14.....either Terra or Jenna ....hopefully Jenna cause i like Terra
Her name is Jana (not Jenna) to begin with, the eye lashes look good on her, and there is nothing wrong with a pro defending himself and his partner.
Not sure what James did to get on your nerves other than dancing better than your favorites.
I would agree that neither Terra nor Calvin have winner written all over them.
Laurie's win though is as obvious as Hillary's. Nuff said.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Bing predicts a Terra & Sasha exit this week.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:21 pm

I guess I predict the same thing, Psychee.

This season has been very good for Sasha. He's done such a great job with Terra and I think that has propelled him up the pro board with the producers. I would be stunned if he isn't back for the spring season. I also hope TPTB haven't assigned him a niche partnerwise. They are prone to do that little thing. Simone Biles and Sasha would be out of this world so I hope that comes to pass.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top