Amanda in hot water with her ex....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda in hot water with her ex.... Empty Amanda in hot water with her ex....

Post by rkc1960 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:45 pm

I think these people think going on these shows multiple times is a good idea. Amanda might have a different take on that now...but then again, if she is making good money now from it she may not care. But giving more parenting time to her ex may end up effecting her more....

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1128191/amanda-stanton-is-having-a-hard-time-enjoying-her-engagement-to-josh-murray
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Amanda in hot water with her ex.... Empty Re: Amanda in hot water with her ex....

Post by thisoldmule Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:32 pm

It's one thing to put yourself out in the media, but children are a different story.  
This story http://www.wetpaint.com/amanda-stanton-ex-husband-children-court-1521454/ says the ex wants Amanda to pay him more child support.  Scratching my head about how that works if he doesn't have custody.
I think she just stirred up a hornet's nest for herself.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Amanda in hot water with her ex.... Empty Re: Amanda in hot water with her ex....

Post by Dazz Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:39 am

Seems like the guy is using his kids to fill his pockets...  Amanda is in her 15 minutes of fame and this ex husband just wants a piece of the pie.  Money brings out the douche in people.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

I think someone has their story mixed up. The link I posted says the ex is struggling to pay the $2000 a month for child support...even though $2000 a month for 2 children seems a bit excessive for the normal person. From the way she talks she is the one that has custody so the wetpaint story doesn't make sense.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:43 pm

You are right, rkc.  Amanda's ex is the one paying child support of $2000 a month. He is taking her to court to gain more time with the children and hoping to reduce his financial burden since Amanda's income has increased substantially. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top