please check out my petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please check out my petition Empty please check out my petition

Post by trish ambern Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 am

https://www.change.org/p/abc-s-the-bachelor-luke-and-nick-for-double-bachelor/share_for_starters?fromManage=true&utm_source=petition_manage

trish ambern

Back to top Go down

please check out my petition Empty Re: please check out my petition

Post by sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

I gladly signed it.  It sounds fair and reasonable.  Let the best man win!
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:53 pm

I will not sign this and do not recommend anyone else to sign it either.   I do not like having two people put up against each other to begin with and letting the women vote for which one they want.  This would be embarrassing or humiliating to the one eliminated and what's to to say the voting wasn't rigged?   In the case of what this petition is trying to do  is not going to work - they switched from Luke to Nick at the last minute so to speak and that's because they wanted Nick and that's just the way the voting would turn out if there was a vote off between Nick and Luke.  TPTB would make sure of it - who counts the ballots?

Was Luke even contacted about putting this petition out there?  If I were him I would never agree to put myself up to be future humiliated or embarrassed.  He has basically been blindsided and lied to by the producers twice now and he has said he is glad to get back to his own life that he has control so why a petition like this.

I will not watch Nick's season of the bachelor and that is the best way to protest the switch they pulled and recommend others to do the same.  The best way to make it known you are not happy with their decision is to not watch to keep their ratings down.  That's the only thing they understand and want - ratings.   BTW I would not have watched Nick's season anyway because I can't stand him and his lack of ethics and morals.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:33 am

I signed the petition to be supportive of Luke.  The shabby treatment of this war veteran
by TPTB is unacceptable.  This petition gives voice to the displeasure his fans are feeling
towards the shocking decision to make Nick the next Bach and leave Luke in the lurch.
I have my doubts that he would agree to be the second Bach, but who knows? Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphire Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 am

I just read that Jo Jo is supporting having both Luke and Nick start out the season.  GO LUKE!!
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:59 pm

sapphire wrote:I just read that Jo Jo is supporting having both Luke and Nick start out the season.  GO LUKE!!
Great news, Sapphire!   Yay! Jo Jo!         GO LUKE! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphire Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Oh ya Babs!  We are team Luke!  We can't give up.  The petition has 2015 signatures and it only needs 485 more signatures.
sapphire
sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top