The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 Empty Re: The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present

Post by suebob16 Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 am

If you have Netflix, James makes a short appearance in a new series called White Rabbit Project hosted by the popular science Build Team of the original Mythbusters series (Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, and Grant Imahara).  In the new series the team investigates and ranks six contenders within a topic.  In one episode they are looking at various activities that involve G forces.  Kari Byron visits the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and like Sharna gets to experience being in a two-seater IndyCar driven by James.  James is involved to have Kari experience the G forces in racing, and he then takes some laps on his own to give Kari the G force data she needs.  Actually there is very little conversation involving James, but you get to see him and his race car.  This actually makes it the second time that James gets to show a redhead what it's like in a race car.   Smile
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 Empty Re: The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present

Post by Lesallee Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:44 am

I will have a look at The White Rabbit Project. Thanks, sue.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Handsome men and lovely ladies, ready to entertain again.
The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 15034610
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:53 pm

The first HM from Strictly, the wonderful Danny Mac.

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 Img_0355
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Danny Mac......Nice!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:14 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Handsome men and lovely ladies, ready to entertain again.
The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 15034610
   What's wrong with this picture. I'll give you a hint...the 16 year old that's on the whole tour like she is a pro with dwts..   Not!!!......to me this screams why she won. JMO

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Was it taken after she won?  Maybe she is in the picture because she won.  Who knows.  Who is the third person from the right?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:54 pm

That's Brittany, glitters...she's been in the troupe for quite a few seasons.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:01 pm

I've been looking into Derek and Jules Move Live Tour since it will be in my city, but the only tickets left are the meet and greet expensive ones . It's not until June so maybe  I'll wait and if any are left they might lower the prices. I think a younger crowd might go to theirs that can't afford the high prices 1600.00 for prime seats & greets.
    DWTS pro tour the primo expensive seats go first.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Brittany is the only one in the picture who hasn't been a pro.  I don't know all the troupe people and definitely not their names.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Sixteen hundred bucks!!! Wow, no wonder all these tours proliferate. Lotsa money, honey. There is no way in this world I would pay that to watch any of these currently touring dancers. Well, maybe Tristan. Ashamed
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm

The thing about the dwts pro tour is I know and like all the pros and troupe, the Move tour I only know derek and julianne, they are good, but they do not do the whole show, and a lot of it is just them always dancing together even when the others are on stage. With the dwts tour you get a lot of your favorites dancing with different pros and troupe and to me that's more enjoyable.

Ticket prices......both are a little outrageous, but if Tristan was there, well..I think I could spare a few extra bucks Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:56 am

Len Goodman praised as 'the king of Strictly' after final show

Hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman say Goodman will be ‘a big miss’ as he retires after 12 years on the show

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 2170
 Co-stars pay tribute to the judge’s time on the show in a documentary, Strictly Len Goodman. Photograph: Guy Levy/BBC
Press Association
Sunday 18 December 2016 00.01 GMT

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Len Goodman praised as 'the king of Strictly' after final][/url]

• View more sharing options

Shares

Strictly Come Dancing hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman have said that head judge Len Goodman will be a big miss now that he has retired from the show, calling him the king of the programme.
Goodman, 72, bowed out of the BBC1 dance contest with the series finale on Saturday night and his co-stars have paid tribute to his time on the show in a documentary about him due to air next week. 
In the programme, Strictly Len Goodman, Winkleman said: “Len is the king of all things ballroom and he’s basically the king of Strictly. I know we’re supposed to be saying goodbye but I won’t allow it, I don’t know whether I should say that but no, he’s not allowed to go.”
Goodman has appeared in the show since it began in 2004. Winkleman said: “He is a master, so everyone totally respects him, both on front of camera but also backstage. 
“So if Len wanders down and goes, ‘Yeah, it was a good lift’, everyone goes, ‘Oh, Len liked it’, because he is unfailingly honest but also incredibly knowledgeable.” 
Daly said: “One of the great things about working on Strictly is that it genuinely is like a family atmosphere. People are happy to be there and it’s a good vibe. Everywhere you turn there’s goodwill and I think, as far as Strictly is concerned, Len is the daddy. 
“There’s so many favourite Len moments, just working with him every week is such a treat; you know that little sparkle in his eye, that cheeky little glint he has. 
“I love watching him dance when he comes on to the show at the beginning when we introduce him and he interacts with the audience, he’s high-fiving them, he’s gliding past them, jiving up a storm.” 

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 3081
Strictly Come Dancing: farewell Len Goodman, the king of pickled walnuts

Read more

She said that only he could pull off some of his jokes: “I love all his Len-isms, what was the one that he said to [Countryfile presenter] Anita Rani after her Argentine Tango? 
“‘That was like a cow pat on Countryfile, hot and steamy.’ Only Len could get away with that.” 
Strictly Len Goodman airs on Friday 23 December at 7pm on BBC1.

HM Len has retired from Strictly.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:29 pm

There is now the complete video of the live podcast James did recently with his guests fellow racers Conor Daly and Scott Dixon.  At the end is the surprise birthday silly string attack on James.

https://www.facebook.com/indycar/videos/vb.52534855847/10154064788270848/?type=2&theater

Not surprisingly someone in the audience did ask James about the embarrassing story on DWTS he hasn't talked about yet.  He still won't talk about it but did say that it happened during argentine tango rehearsals and that like the snot rocket story, the incident was embarrassing for him.

Now that Len has retired from Strictly, will he continue with DWTS or perhaps do one last season?

Crying or Very sad
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Sharna, the AT, and an embarassing story? I can see the direction this is taking. Remember her with Andy Grammer during switchup week: "balls and farts made that happen".
As for Len, I cannot imagine he would disappear without a trace from DWTS. I'm sure they would have announced it if he wouldn't be returning. I was able to watch the full episode of the SCD finale, and the way they bid him farewell there had everyone in tears. Maybe we'll even have him as a fulltime judge next season without all the flying back and forth. However, this is what the Strictly pros came up with to honour him.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:13 pm

That was a beautiful dance for Len.  I'd love to see DWTS do some more dances like that in the future.  Their Andre Rieu opening number this past season was a great start.
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 am

The tour publicity photo was taken during post-DWTS tour rehearsals. The third dancer from the right is Hayley, Derek's SO. Brittany is not dancing in the current tour. The DWTS ticket prices are not bad if you forgo the meet & greet VIP tickets & you buy them directly from their website. In my area $50 tickets were still available a few days ago (albeit some cities like Orlando just had the VIP left).

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:13 am

Re: The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 Empty by DeadManDancing Today at 12:10 pm

Like0 Likes
Sharna, the AT, and an embarassing story? I can see the direction this is taking. Remember her with Andy Grammer during switchup week: "balls and farts made that happen". 
Had to go to dailymotion for the video because the YouTube versions had copyright issues.  I had forgotten about Andy's switch-up with Sharna.  Sharna really did make Andy even better.  James realized early on how fortunate he was that he had a free schedule in order to really work on his dances.  Andy realized it as well and actually cancelled a concert date to work on their AT.  In a post-show interview Andy also mentioned how grateful he was to Sharna for making herself available for some additional rehearsal work during the week.  I'm amazed that Sharna did that spin off of Andy's neck.  Must have been one of Sharna's "crazy" ideas, but that was a stunning move.  Like James, Andy has his own outgoing and friendly personality, so I think Sharna had a good time during the switch-up.  

It was so funny that Andy embarrassed Sharna by telling Erin and the whole world about Sharna's "fart face" technique.   Very Happy  It will be interesting to see if James' eventual story somehow falls into that territory (although she had already explained the technique to him in their 2nd FB chat).  

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39fl35

Giggle
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Sharna was so cute in her embarassment! Don't forget the dry comment from guest judge Maks, "whatever works"...
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bailadora Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Going back to a gossipy posting about our handsome Val, he's still romantically linked with Amber Rose. The have been seen going out together, keeping tabs on each other on social media, and she met the Chmerkovskiy family during Peta's baby shower in NY. He seems to be quite smitten and defensive of his personal choices. Any thoughts on this relationship?

bailadora

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:26 am

The C-Brothers have always been known for having a way with women from sixteen to sixty. Yet most of them are just friends. Maybe they just enjoy each other's company. Don't we all need that, especially this time of the year? I'd be surprised if there was more to it. But if so, why not?

Comments rank from "she's perfect" to "he needs help". Really?
The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 15403410
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:42 am

Val-Amber. They are both adults and if they please one another and enjoy their time together, so be it. Perhaps the close knit and loving Chmerkovskiy extended family will bring joy and happiness to Amber. I believe she has had a bit of a hard life. Good wishes to them. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:51 pm

By all means Val have some fun ......you have the cute little sis, Laurie on tour with you, a good friend(and sometimes maybe more?)  Jenna to dance with on tour also,    then Amber....to add a little spice!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:01 am

A rear view of HM Gleb with his beautiful Elena doing what thousands of women would love to do.

The Handsome Men of DWTS & SCD, Past and Present - Page 11 Img_0434
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:23 pm

WOW! ........That's all I got!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top