The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:03 pm

It's already up, bro. Your sisters acted quickly although we could have used a tall brother's help.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Not speaking of a poster on the wall, sis. I want the car. Including the pit crew, if possible.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:06 pm

The car will take some major negotiations which I think Mayor kin will have to undertake. The pit crew you're on your own there, bro. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:25 pm

I'm on it!! Coffee

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:04 am

Lesallee wrote:The car will take some major negotiations which I think Mayor kin will have to undertake. The pit crew you're on your own there, bro. 
You should know me, sis. Don't think the girls can say no when I use all my charms. And James... guess why I wanted the car here. Cool
So it's me and Kin working on both ends of it. Piece of cake, girl (Tommy Chong). High five

Speaking of Tommy, I am currently sitting at home trying to cure the flu. Blankets, coffee, Canadian single malt, and Aspirin. In other words: my version of the sweat lodge. Feel a bit like a lion in a cage right now. Let me out, and I'll rip CA to shreds.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:55 am

Oh poor you, brother. Get well quickly so you can concentrate on recruiting your dream pit crew.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 pm

The guys I'm negotiating with for the car are not asking for anything we can't provide....a few pics with some of our Lovely ladies...check
               some of sisters babs fabulous baked goods and Premo coffee...check
               maybe a bottle or two from brothers wine cellar(told them I lost key priviledges Drunk Ashamed , but I was sure brother dmd would take care of them Very Happy )...check?
                they have already heard about sis lesallees crack security team, so no worries there for them...check
      Don't ask me how this might happen, in that one person seat in the car, but I'm sure Pierre will help out checking the car before we give it back that no pretty little lacy things might be found by  James while driving in his next race and he gets distracted  Ashamed Wink Shocked             

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:12 pm

This is on the QT, sis but - I had the wine cellar key duplicated while I had it. It's in a very safe place. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:27 pm

See, that's why Pierre replaced the locks yesterday. No Hey, you could just ask me for the key, right?

Seems the flu makes my voice even sexier over the phone. Glad to announce the entertainment program is check too. They all said yes.
The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 12 14374110
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:19 am

Gute Besserung, bro! Flowers Hope to see you at the victory party on Tuesday night. Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 am

Babs2147 wrote:Gute Besserung, bro! Flowers Hope to see you at the victory party on Tuesday night. Very Happy
Danke schön, my dear. Don't you worry. They may have to carry me in, but I won't miss the party.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:24 pm

We need some party dances. First suggestion is this.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Next up is a number that should please our mayor. The title looks a bit strange, but the content is ok.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 am

After Charlie and Alfonso turned up the heat, I thought it might be a good idea to bring something really cool. Teaser for James: a car is involved. Emma might have to step in for Peta though.

DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 pm

It's almost game time, so where the front door is the party committee? I might have to drink all the Hinchtown Hammerdown and Barolo Burgess alone it seems. Drunk
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Here I am, bro. I've been out and about on various sites doing research into which way the MB wind is blowing. But the decorations are almost done and Babs has been creating masterpieces of culinary delight. I think you should break out some of the good stuff, the Chongie Special Reserve and take some to her. The mayor is negotiating with Indy Car for some amazing race cars to shuttle our guest to and fro. So you see, all is under control.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:14 pm

What a relief. Big sis is always there when I need her. Flowers
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm

I've been out riding in a few of the cars and now my hair looks like Shock   so off to get a redo on it......I think we are set.....Thanks to my Chongie fam for everything................................soooooooooooooooooooo

'Get your motor running, head out to the Party'!!!    (a little Steppenwoulf,  anyone?)

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:42 pm

Pierre is still struggling a bit with the new Mercedes-Benz Formula One engine in the stretch. But we gotta keep up with all these Indy-cars somehow.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:50 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Pierre is still struggling a bit with the new Mercedes-Benz Formula One engine in the stretch. But we gotta keep up with all these Indy-cars somehow.

HaHa......you can do it Pierre!! Go Pierre!! You rock

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Some lovely ladies.

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS & SCD, Present and Past - Page 12 Img_0332
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Has Peta said anything in public about Sharna's season? Well, maybe not a good idea if she wants to return.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:35 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Has Peta said anything in public about Sharna's season? Well, maybe not a good idea if she wants to return.
Not that I've heard bro. But she walks a fine line here. BFF Sharna and soon to be brother in law Val. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm totally aware of the tricky situation. That's what would make it so interesting to know.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:04 pm

All season she equally supported Sharna and Val on her Twitter after the winner announced she posted next ones yours Sharna

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top