Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating.... Empty Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating....

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:31 pm

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/788731/jordan-rodgers-ex-brittany-farrar-calls-him-a-prolific-liar-and-cheater-in-scathing-instagram-rant
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating.... Empty Re: Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating....

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Read that this morning, looks like JoJo didn't get much of a prize. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating.... Empty Re: Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating....

Post by therealdfshary Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:57 pm

I read it this morning too & I really hope that it's not true for Jo Jo's sake. I also read that she said she knew it was him from the start. Hope that it's just not lust as that wears thin after a while.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:47 pm

She was in contact with him before the show ever started filming and yes she knew it was him before the limos ever arrived.  If you noticed when she was asked she always said she never talked to Jordan before he got out of the limo.  She never mentioned anything about texting, email or twitter.  Even Chase told Luke before the hometown dates when they sitting outside waiting for time for the RC that JoJo had been in contact with Jordan prior to the show and Luke looked surprised to hear that.  So it must have been kept quiet in the house.

JMO I think the big draw to Jordan was who his brother was - she sure asked about Aaron enough.  Jordan was and is just an ordinary person like everyone else but his brother is famous in the Sports World.  Jordan didn't even act that interested in her while she was chasing him all the time.  Then with the show almost over he all of sudden was interested in being the F1.  Jordan went on there for fame and nothing else - he is interested in being famous period.  We'll see how long this lasts but she got what she wanted so whatever happens that was her choice and nobody else.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:53 am

He just looks like a player. The big difference here is that this girl didn't sell her story which is a real draw to most of these ex's every season. She just sounds like she wants to set the record straight and that makes me tend to believe what she is saying.

I feel like his intention was to win and draw as much fame and money as he can from this. I might be wrong but I don't tend to think Jojo's intentions were very honorable either. Didn't take long for her to sign up for DWTS.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Nope I think you are right rkc about JoJo's intentions for being the lead - when she picked one of the biggest tools in the shed for her F1, well for that matter her F2 was another big tool, it was pretty clear that she was in it just for fame and to further her career not for love and marriage.  IMO

Has it been confirmed yet that she will be on DWTS?  I know that is a lot of talk out there about it but haven't heard that it is confirmed that she will be on the cast.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:53 pm

SLA44 wrote:She was in contact with him before the show ever started filming and yes she knew it was him before the limos ever arrived.  If you noticed when she was asked she always said she never talked to Jordan before he got out of the limo.  She never mentioned anything about texting, email or twitter.  Even Chase told Luke before the hometown dates when they sitting outside waiting for time for the RC that JoJo had been in contact with Jordan prior to the show and Luke looked surprised to hear that.  So it must have been kept quiet in the house.

JMO I think the big draw to Jordan was who his brother was - she sure asked about Aaron enough.  Jordan was and is just an ordinary person like everyone else but his brother is famous in the Sports World.  Jordan didn't even act that interested in her while she was chasing him all the time.  Then with the show almost over he all of sudden was interested in being the F1.  Jordan went on there for fame and nothing else - he is interested in being famous period.  We'll see how long this lasts but she got what she wanted so whatever happens that was her choice and nobody else.

rumors say he changed his mind to become F1... I do believe that the prods made it clear that Luke was the next bach favorite around Buenos Aires. That is the time when luke's social medias accounts were cleaned as per some fans. It took 9 days before jorddouchebag finally signed his contract. No doubt that he negotiated some clauses to be dragged up to F4 to be sure to have a chance to be next bachelor. I think it was his goal from the start. But Luke happened and it was clear as day that he was loved by CH and the crew. So his only option was to become F1. Then he also thought about the financial aspect and fame and it was no brain. He knew from day #1 and even before that he was favorite (I am convinced that jojo and him skyped or discussed before the premiere). He played her like a violin. In one interview she said that she was watching her season to understand the same way she did when she watched ben season. She was over him very quickly and I probably once she arrived in the US and read all the mags, talked to her bros who probably discussed with her her options: break or use the fame to gain $$.

Somehow I am convinced of a couple of things that maybe times will tell if I was right. I think that jordan played his brother card with the production like he does for everything: I am aaron's rodgers brother. He made them believe that his brother would appear at hometown. In fact, he knew full well he would never show up and he lied. The prods made sure to accommodate 2 NFL group dates for him. The script turned all around jordan.... but the prods made sure to give him a very bad image, bad edits.  He lied, therefore they made sure that he would not get the good fame he was looking for but a bad fame. And this is why we had all those: cheater date, fame VOs, entitled/snobbish discussion, single date cut to avoid any romance (half of the date was about the mansion and the guys; we hardly saw jojo and him romantically involved). So for me the sarcastic CH blogs and the rumors etc were feed by the production. He cheated and lied to them, therefore he got bad edits.

The second thing I am pretty convinced is that the lunch jojo had with fleiss was to discuss her situation. She wanted to break, she was discussion options. She made it clear to the prods that it was already over. So when she showed up at the AFTR, CH made sure to ask questions that he never asked to any of the happy couples before: were you close to break up? will aaron show up to your marriage? I mean this is the kind of question that everyone was WTH? But considering that CH is a co-producer, I think jordan f*ed up the season and the plans they had to use aaron and gain more audience from the NFL. Because lets face it, if Aaron was showing up at hometown, you bet that the audience would have increase drastically!!! So yes, I think prod was and still is pissed off about jordan. Lets rememebr that the production do not care one bit about the people but about rating and audience. Jojo made also her bed by choosing to pretend the happy couple. I mean even today if we make a search, all mags are talking how fake their couple is, how they are using it to gain $. It is even said that they may earn  10M$ in one year. So of course they both thought that it was worth it to pretend, a lot of people would for that much of money no?

It is easy to see they are no longer a couple. Where is the monkey girl jumping on jordan at every turn now? Their body language scream FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!

Last edited by HEA on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 pm

A while back I said that she would go to DWTS. She will. Easy money. it will be another sean dance disaster. It is said that she will go with the olympic gold medal girl.

The way she acted to pretend to be in a couple to gain $$, that say tons about the kind of girl she is. She was there for fame and $$. She wants to be in the medias, hosting some show or anything medias related. Good luck with that. i think her image has been tarnished with keeping jordan. She is stubborn and I have no doubt that they will try to show they are still a couple for the next 6 months, if jordan is still around and we do not have some other cheating and scandal.

I remember the RAYA early on after the finale date... it was just less than a month when jordan was spotted on RAYA and this story about him cruising this model right?? so yes. I expect that tabloids will keep interests on them and since they will get $$ only if they show up on mags.... the fall of jojo and jordan... ouchy

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:06 pm

^^^^Good post HEA - I've heard and agree with what you are saying and even heard they are going to stick together for business partners for 1 year.  Can't imagine they could be worth $10M in a year as a couple or as singles for that matter.   Neither one of them are that good of actors - the one commercial that I saw that JoJo made for that beer was pretty bad IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:15 pm

gosh she was really bad acting in this beer commercial

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Yes she was - it was pretty pathetic - I doubt they will have her doing another.  She did better leading contestants on in the show.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:20 pm

SLA44 wrote:Yes she was - it was pretty pathetic - I doubt they will have her doing another.  She did better leading contestants on in the show.

with the help of the prods... yes indeed.

but I also think that Luke was in his own world.

Regarding chase telling luke about jordan. Chase was with jordan, robby and alex 24/7 for weeks. I am sure he knew who was jordan and what was his plans.

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Yep the "Garden Club" and they were all members along with Alex.  Luke and the rest of the guys, with the exception of Chad who I think had Jordan figured out, were left out in the cold as far as what was going on with Jordan, JoJo and the prods.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:27 pm

I think many did figure it out who was jordan... if you listen to the guys, james (both), derek and few others were not around the 4. no wonder why jojo took the garden almost to the end.... I am still laughing how much she disliked alex (trip in the car, kissing him etc)

regarding jordan and his cheating.... I am totally convinced to read in the next few weeks some other girls stories int he mags....

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:33 pm

I wouldn't be surprised hasn't he already been caught with some model?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:35 pm

SLA44 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised hasn't he already been caught with some model?

it was in a tabloid early on and right before the RAYA come out on twitter.

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:01 pm

I think the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" fits Jordan to a T.  What a loser JoJo chose! Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating.... Loser-sign
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:10 pm

the response is a surprise engagement party from both family and friends, 2 days after Brittany article?

am I the only one to think that both family are as fake as they both are???

nobody plan a "surprise" engagement, like ever. It is planned, organized and both invite all the friends etc...

nope. not buying it one bit!

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Giggle I didn't hear about an engagement party, surprise or otherwise.  Is this for real?  Did the parents really through this for them?  Oh I believe JoJo's family is fake as she is and after Jordan's HTD I also believe it of his family minus AAron of course who has taken no part in any of this nonsense.  BTW thanks for the good laugh - I needed one tonight!!!  Oh....SNAP! Jordan's ex on cheating.... Laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:34 am

Saw the picture. So fake! Yuck They'll have to do more damage control than that to convince us that this 
engagement isn't a sham. No
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:07 am

Babs2147 wrote:Saw the picture. So fake! Yuck They'll have to do more damage control than that to convince us that this 
engagement isn't a sham. No
Here's links to the some pictures and stories:

http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-surprise-engagement-party

http://www.etonline.com/news/196136_jordan_rodgers_family_throws_surprise_engagement_party_for_him_and_fiancee_jojo_fletcher/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:27 am

Well, jojo sure is sticking to try to do damage control as well as jordan, but if we google, all the mags talk about how fake their couple is. Nobody is buying it.

did you ever noticed that jojo has what we call a stubborn jaw? square and predominant chin?

how come becca was not invited to this "surprise party"? bwahahah

plain ridiculous. Along the article I read what jordan posted on his instagram... my gosh, pre-made love sentence that he already used: I wake up with you in my mind blah blah blah

I cannot wait to hear they are over but I truly believe that jojo went too far for this and now she is sticking to HER plan to keep this joke alive for another 6 months until the tabloids forget them.

I am not so sure that she will do DWTS. I think this jordan put a lot of ice enthusiasm on many fans. I am not sure she is that much popular now outside being used by tabloids?

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:21 pm

If she does appear on DWTS, you can bet that her entire family will be in the audience cheering
her on.  Her pro will help to perfect her Argentine tango ( She only learned the basics with Derek & Chase).  
After a few hot and sweaty sessions, she will develop a crush on her pro (sexy Val?) and dump Jordan. Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:47 pm

If she is on DWTS and Val is her partner I hope he knows how she leads men on and is immuned to her antics. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 pm

So true, SLA.  The woman is one big tease!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum