Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2A

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2A - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2A

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Delete

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2A - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 2A

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:23 pm

@h28koala  I didn't like the way Carly was slamming Evan last night either - if she felt that bad about him she should have not accepted the date.  Being she did accept the date she should have kept her mouth shut but I'm sure TPTB wanted her to rant on about him. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:26 pm

When Josh first got there, he went up to one of the twins first.  I wonder what happened there.  I guess not enough interest.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:56 pm

I think the show is just so edited and pieced together to give us the tense drama. When Amanda and Nick were on their first date, I noticed in the first part of their conversation Amanda had a full glass of beer with fizz to the top.  literally 2 seconds later which they made appear to be the same conversation, her glass was half empty no fizz.  My point is even if TPTB didn't tell Josh to act like he was an ass, they edited to make us think that.  
I want to believe Josh is great and he really develops feelings for Amanda, but I just don't buy it.  Seems so manufactured.
He is one good looking man though.  
Even though Daniel is creepy and thinks he is an eagle - I kind of agree with him regarding the women in the house.  They all seem to have these weird quirks and baggage.   None of them are just normal, down to earth women.   Maybe Izzy is, I don't know...

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:16 pm

How do we know if Josh's personality is real or scripted?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:36 pm

It is definitely no coincidence that Josh chose Amanda for the date. He made his rounds when he first got there but was told that Nick chose Amanda for his one on one date so of course Josh was going to choose her. It was so predictable. Josh seemed okay on Andi's season but looked a bit arrogant last night. Don't know whether that part was producer driven or if the bad blood that already exists between him and Nick took over when they tried to have a conversation. I always liked Josh and think he is a very attractive man, but that obsessive making out he was doing with Amanda seemed very much for show...and for goodness sake, did they have to have the mic so close because he was making an awful lot of noise while kissing her. Ewwww. Don't know what was up with Amanda that she was so hot for Nick and then did a complete 180. Reminds me of what Lacy did when she was on BIP.

I was okay with Jubilee leaving but I don't think either of the twins are any prize. They may be pretty but they come off as way too air headed. And they ought not to come as a package deal. That really isn't fair to the other girls.

I didn't recognize Leah either as some of you said. I didn't like the lying she pulled on Ben's season and I certainly didn't like her last night either. Whatever she had done she looked terrible. Didn't surprise me she came looking for Chad. Glad she is gone in one night

Carly came off really nasty last night. I'm having a brain fart and I can't remember who's season she was on, but I do remember her coming off very snarky then and I started to not like her very much. Was it really necessary that she had to keep saying what a bad kisser Evan is? She obviously only went on the date so she would get his rose but if she doesn't like him then why not go after someone else? She may not be able to really attract many of these younger guys that are there which is another reason why they need to stop putting these older show veterans on there. She needs to retire like Chris B.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:43 pm

rkc1960 wrote:

Carly came off really nasty last night. I'm having a brain fart and I can't remember who's season she was on, but I do remember her coming off very snarky then and I started to not like her very much. Was it really necessary that she had to keep saying what a bad kisser Evan is? She obviously only went on the date so she would get his rose but if she doesn't like him then why not go after someone else? She may not be able to really attract many of these younger guys that are there which is another reason why they need to stop putting these older show veterans on there. She needs to retire like Chris B.
Carlie is a nasty mean girl! She was on Chris Soules season and was the ringleader mean girl to several of the women. She is not a nice person! I thought what she said about Evan was awful!!
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:59 pm

shayvo wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:

Carlie is a nasty mean girl! She was on Chris Soules season and was the ringleader mean girl to several of the women. She is not a nice person! I thought what she said about Evan was awful!!
Carly thinks she is being funny and cute, but instead she comes off as quite the opposite.   No wonder she doesn't have a man, she is gross.  She is just average looking with a crappy personality and even more hideous laugh.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Carly said yesterday on the show that her friends say she falls for guys who are more effeminate, something like that.  She makes dead-on comments about people on the show, but goes overboard with what she says and gets too snarky.  She comes across as very cynical.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Ya think???? LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Dazz wrote:
shayvo wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:

Carly thinks she is being funny and cute, but instead she comes off as quite the opposite.   No wonder she doesn't have a man, she is gross.  She is just average looking with a crappy personality and even more hideous laugh.
What's with her two-toned hair and uneven eyebrows?  This lady needs a makeover really bad!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Yeah I really can't see the attraction for Josh.  I remember thinking he was attractive during Andi's season but now I don't think so at all.  He has bad huge veneers and a smarmy smile and doesn't seem genuine.  I would go for Nick any day.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:08 pm

I definitely agree on Carly.  She was not appealing on Bachelor, BIP last season, or so far this season.  Her eyebrows are better than last season but she could use a makeover.  I don't find her attractive as a person or physically.  Her meltdown when Kirk dumped her showed her true colors.  She was nasty about it.  Granted none of us are great during a break up but still.  Hope they get some people we actually want to root for.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:56 pm

h28koala wrote:
Carly -  Who would want to date her?
Over here....ME, ME !

woohoo
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:23 pm

They are making these people look pathetic and desperate IMO.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:35 pm

therealdfshary wrote:They are making these people look pathetic and desperate IMO.
That's what they always do - I think that is how they get their jollies sad as it is.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 pm

I think it's how you look at it.  They are just going to be on this show a short period of time.  It isn't their whole life.  They probably get paid well for it too.  Some of the people are having a good time on the show.  I think last night's show was entertaining.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:33 pm

What I love is that nothing on this show is serious.  From the blatant double entendres to the cheesy music and odd dates this show is out there.  I guess no one should think they are going to be portrayed in a normal light.  You are right though, they can take the money, have a free vacation, and move on.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:54 pm

I don't understand why Evan can't find someone, though he is kind of limited on the show.  He is attractive and he seems nice.  It's pretty brave of him to go up to Amanda while she is with Josh.  He thinks he is going to steal her away from Josh when Josh stole her from Nick?  I would say it's scripted, but even if it is, he is willing to do it.  He must really be interested in her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Babs2147 wrote:
What's with her two-toned hair and uneven eyebrows?  This lady needs a makeover really bad!

I know it's been said that she has a condition where her eyebrows don't grow and she has to draw them on. After her time on Chris Soule's season (thanks for the heads up on that, shayvo) there was a picture that her eyebrows really looked good. Obviously she needs for someone to teach her the right way to draw them on and stick with it.

The two toned hair is a trend with some but I agree that it doesn't look good on her.

I'm glad that when that new dude came in and Carly started drooling that he didn't take her on the date. She didn't deserve it for how nasty she was acting with Evan.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:18 pm

It's like Carly is deliberately trying to look bad on the show.  I've seen good pictures of her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't understand why Evan can't find someone, though he is kind of limited on the show.  He is attractive and he seems nice.  It's pretty brave of him to go up to Amanda while she is with Josh.  He thinks he is going to steal her away from Josh when Josh stole her from Nick?  I would say it's scripted, but even if it is, he is willing to do it.  He must really be interested in her.
I guess because most women like a manly man and Evan doesn't fit that description. I'm hoping that women don't start turning him away in the future simply based on Carly's description. Did she even think of that before she opened her mouth on camera?

Yeah, I would say it was definitely scripted that Evan went up to Amanda with Josh there...but then again, it looks as if Amanda and Josh are joined at the hips now...or should I say joined at the lips. lol. I don't know whether it is so much that Evan is really interested in her as to why he so bravely approached her in front of Josh as much as she is the only girl there that he was interested in other than Carly and he wants a rose to stay a while longer.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:54 pm

My DVR only taped one show. Were there two??
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:28 pm

therealdfshary wrote:My DVR only taped one show. Were there two??
Yes there was one on Monday night and one on Tuesday night.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Thx---I watched it on demand.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top