I finally know someone who will be on this show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I finally know someone who will be on this show Empty I finally know someone who will be on this show

Post by BAL91182 Wed May 25, 2016 11:58 am

Our old neighbors from my hometown, their daughter was cast for the next Bachelor season.  Ive not watched the last couple of season, but may have to tune in if she actually ends up on the show. Kind of excited, as I have watched this show from the beginning and never knew anyone on it.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

I finally know someone who will be on this show Empty Re: I finally know someone who will be on this show

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 pm

BAL91182 wrote:Our old neighbors from my hometown, their daughter was cast for the next Bachelor season.  Ive not watched the last couple of season, but may have to tune in if she actually ends up on the show. Kind of excited, as I have watched this show from the beginning and never knew anyone on it.

that's pretty cool Bal, but C'mon - give some more details:

+ Did she have a big rack?
 + Was she *slutty*
 + Did any of your brothers *hit it*?  Do you know anybody who did?
 + Does she have any kids?
 + Did her mom drink from the bottle (JoJo joke since you didn't watch last season).

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

I finally know someone who will be on this show Empty Re: I finally know someone who will be on this show

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:41 pm

BAL91182 wrote:Our old neighbors from my hometown, their daughter was cast for the next Bachelor season.  Ive not watched the last couple of season, but may have to tune in if she actually ends up on the show. Kind of excited, as I have watched this show from the beginning and never knew anyone on it.

BAL; are you gonna tell us, which guy is it??
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

that's pretty cool Bal, but C'mon - give some more details:

+ Did she have a big rack?  
She has a decent size rack I guess. Have not seen her in a few years, with the exception of FB, so no telling what she might have during the show.

+ Was she *slutty*
Not when I lived near her as she was still young. She may be now. Ive never asked her how many people she has slammed like a screen door. 

+ Did any of your brothers *hit it*?  Do you know anybody who did?
No. He would have been arrested for statutory rape.

+ Does she have any kids?
Not as of today.

+ Did her mom drink from the bottle (JoJo joke since you didn't watch last season).
 Not sure what that means. 

BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:

BAL; are you gonna tell us, which guy is it??
I don't know which guy they will use. I've not watched any of JoJo's season, so don't even know any of the guys. They've not even filmed or chose a new bachelor yet. I don't want to say to much about her yet, as I don't know if they over cast girls to be on the show, then get rid of some when it gets closer to the actual taping. I don't want to ruin her chances of being on it. I just know she was cast for this upcoming season. I'll post more when they actually start filming and know if she is actually on it.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 am

That's awesome BAL - thanks for sharing.  Hope she makes it to the Home Town dates so we can see the old stomping grounds..... and, 'BUWUHAHHHAHAHAHAH'' on the slutty reply!!!!!

+ Was she *slutty*
"Not when I lived near her as she was still young. She may be now. Ive never asked her how many people she has slammed like a screen door. ..."
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top