Quinn

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quinn - Page 6 Empty Re: Quinn

Post by MPchimesin Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:18 pm

How sad....no one showed up but Ivy......I feel so bad for Eric.  They need to get married despite the [email=FU@%ER'S]FU@%ER'S[/email] not showing up.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:12 am

I know that was really sad and look at all the decorations and food and that multi-layered wedding cake.  I felt sorry for both of them and never thought I would feel sorry for Quinn but yep I even felt sorry for her.  I was hoping they would get married anyway but the way they ended the episode today I guess maybe there is a slight chance that Eric will want to go on with it.  Ridge has got to be one of the biggest Quinn - Page 6 Asshole-smiley-emoticonaround!!  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:59 am

Yup he is, I don't know why they felt compelled to listen to him.  I'm hoping Eric talks her into going through with the wedding anyway.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:05 pm

TAKE THAT, Ridge, Stuffy and the rest of you cowardly Forrester's.....Eric doesn't need your permission to get married.  Oh boy things are going to get interesting, I'm thinking Eric is pissed!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Indeed  Yay to Eric!!!  Yup Eric is pissed and he has a right to be!  I do hope he finds out that Ridge was the ring leader - he didn't sign Ridges power of Attorney document and I hope he doesn't - I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have one made up with Quinn's name on it and give Ridge an "IN YOUR FACE" for the stunt he orchestrated to wreck his wedding.  It would serve Ridge right.  You could tell there were others there that would have rather gone to the wedding.  

And good for Ivy putting that Bi*ch Steffy in her place about who insisted the wedding take place!  Take a bow
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:58 am

I think your right Eric is going to hand the power of attorney papers over to Ridge and it's going to have Quinn's name on it....... Giggle Wait till they come over to the house and see Quinn's picture over the mantle......oh boy it's going to be worse then when Maya was up there Laughing
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:07 pm

OH NO.......I hope Eric isn't dead!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:31 pm

I saw that coming darn it!  I was so glad he was giving his family and especially Steffy and Ridge the what for but I was afraid something would happen to him and he hadn't signed the papers yet so he just can't be dead!! No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:02 am

SLA44 wrote:I saw that coming darn it!  I was so glad he was giving his family and especially Steffy and Ridge the what for but I was afraid something would happen to him and he hadn't signed the papers yet so he just can't be dead!! No

I sure hope he isn't, I want all the Forrester's to feel real guilty about what they did to him......and beg for his forgiveness.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm

I'm so glad that Quinn is not letting Ridge boss her around. He really needs to take a giant step backwards, she is now his next of kin and is the one that would make any medical decisions........soooooo back offQuinn - Page 6 Asshole-smiley-emoticon
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Someone needs to put Ridge in his place and I'm talking about the other family members.  I just about through something thru the TV screen at him today.  Who the h#ll does he think he is pushing Quinn around and telling that hospital worker she is not to be allowed in Eric's room?  I really cannot stand that man - I wish one of the other members of that clad would grow the balls to stick up to him and Steffy as well.  Eric sure as heck did but he paid for it too.  Karma needs to get after Ridge now!  Mad!

http://www.eonline.com/news/798595/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-have-some-brutally-honest-advice-for-new-bachelor-nick-viall
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 am

I couldn't agree more someone anyone, put Ridge in his place once and for all.  Now I'm hoping Brooke doesn't marry Bill and gets the FC shares and sells them to Ridge.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 pm

So glad Quinn gave it to Stuffy, wait until they find out she has power of attorney and not Ridge Giggle no matter what I sure hope Eric doesn't die.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Steffy and Ridge are both such a piece of bullying work and really need to get theirs.  Good for Quinn for standing up to Steffy - how low of Steffy and Ridge trying to blame Quinn for what happened to Eric.  I hope that he doesn't die also and that Brooke finds out what Ridge orchestrated and does not help him in any way now.

Well heck it sure looks like he died at the end of that episode.   Hissy fit
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 am

It looks like he died, but usually on these shows you hear the alarms going off and they show the flat line which they didn't do.  Quinn - Page 6 My-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticonthat he just passed out again, but it might just be my wishful thinking.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:09 pm

MPchimesin wrote:It looks like he died, but usually on these shows you hear the alarms going off and they show the flat line which they didn't do.  Quinn - Page 6 My-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticonthat he just passed out again, but it might just be my wishful thinking.
Quinn - Page 6 My-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon So are mine but the look on Quinn's face didn't look like he just passed out again - I'm afraid he didn't make it unless they can come back in and revive him.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Eric isn't dead Whew Really Ridge, when Eric wakes up and finds out what you are doing to Quinn he's going to be even madder then before.......AND I can't wait for you to find out that you are NOT his power of attorney.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:58 pm

I wonder why Eric didn't sign the Marriage License though and now Steffy has it in her hands.  I see that bi *ch trying to cause some real trouble.  But I think you are right about Eric going to madder that h$ll when he wakes up.  I'm also disappointed in Brooke being on Ridges side instead of Eric's - what is with her anyway?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Man dance LMAO.........oh Ridge you are not the power of attorney Quinn Fuller is, I can't wait for this.......I never thought I would root for Quinn but in this case I have to.

Quinn tried to explain to Ridge that they were both upset about no one showing up at the wedding and that's the only reason they didn't sign the marriage license that day......Brooke seems to be all over the map these day's, not sure what's up with her.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:36 am

I don't know if Quinn even knows she's got the power of attorney but at least Ridge knows he does not -  yep it is LMAO time for sure!

Maybe Brooke fried her brain too much with all the drinking she did - because backing Ridge in this case is just wrong.  Ridge isn't trying to protect Eric he is just looking out for his own best interests and things are not going his way right - serves him right!!   LOL
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:05 pm

I knew that Slime ball Ridge was going to do that, I can't wait for Eric to wake up and find out what they did.......He has to kick him to the curb with his little daughter stuffy too. OH and Carter say goodbye to your legal career!!!!!

We are waiting here for Hurricane Matthew, so if I'm not on the board that means we lost power.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:31 am

Darn I missed the show today ~ what did Slime Ball Ridge do today?  And what was Carter doing that he had no business doing?  Does Ridge have Carter in his pocket?

I was without a computer until late this afternoon - someone put a virus on mine that blocked it and I could not use it.  Thank goodness I have technical support that can fix my computer remotely and it's worth every dollar I pay for it.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

MPchimesin wrote:I knew that Slime ball Ridge was going to do that, I can't wait for Eric to wake up and find out what they did.......He has to kick him to the curb with his little daughter stuffy too. OH and Carter say goodbye to your legal career!!!!!

We are waiting here for Hurricane Matthew, so if I'm not on the board that means we lost power.
MP I hope you are okay - I saw on the news how people we told to evacuate and it showed the long lines of cars all heading north.  They said there will be power outages and they will last a long time.  If you are able please let us know that you are okay.  My thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:59 am

We made it through, actually we were very lucky.  The storm is headed north now and will probably get closer to the coastline and cause most of the damage.  Thanks for your thoughts & Prayers.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Do the right thing Wyatt, tell your mother, you see how easy it is for that Bitch to lie to you!!!
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum