The Final Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Five Empty The Final Five

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 pm

The final five which is all gals sang diva songs last night - I only saw the 2nd half of the show and I do believe it is the last of American Idol I will watch. I cannot stomach any more of the two diva judges or Randy Jackson and that other A-hole giving his opinion on who is the best singer this season. It is not surprising to me why The Voice has higher ratings than American Idol. American Idol has just gotten worse with the judges each season since Simon Cowel has left. I know Simon gave out harsh criticism but I would much rather watch and listen to him than these two divas they have put on this season. Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Final Five Empty Re: The Final Five

Post by rkc1960 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey SLA....I finally stopped watching it completely the week they got rid of Lazaro. I just couldn't take the nastiness anymore. That show has got one foot in the grave but even if they get all new judges next season they still won't get alot of the ones back that they lost. I can't stand Niki M...I think she has a screw loose somewhere and they all have gotten comfortable with putting the contestants down in a way that has been a big turnoff this season. As for Jimmy Iovine? He is a nasty slug that I can't stand even looking at let alone listen to his comments that are not meant to be constructive anymore but just destructive....and he smiles about it and thinks it's funny.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 am

I agree, SLA & rkc. Though I loved Kree and Candace's singing, I gave up on the show a few weeks ago. Not worth my time. I heard some kind of rumor blurb that they want J-Lo to come back and replace Mariah. For me, Mariah wasn't the biggest problem. It was Nicki. Cannot stand this girl! In-your-face obnoxious. Keith and Randy must be in misery sitting with these women.

The Voice gives some chuckles and the interplay between coaches is phenomenal. So friendly and humorous. No contest between the two shows.

As for Simon, he didn't bother me as much as Paula. At least, he was honest, though harsh. Paula's slurring and monologues often had my eyes crossed. I even liked Stephen Tyler and J-Lo as judges. I'm not TOO awfully difficult to please. But these two women are beyond ridiculous.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top