Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:51 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Hi Jazz!  Glad to see you made it.  I just signed in with my name.  Maybe someone else was using your name.  I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to you use your name.  Did they give you a reason?

Bach98133 just said this board is not the same as the ABC board. I will send him an email and find out why. Thanks. Are you enjoying BIP? I'm so tired of Joe/Samantha/Juelia and Ashely I's hysterics. However, I just keep watching, so what does that say for me? My guilty pleasure I suppose.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Episode 7 - Aug. 23, 2015

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes, I am enjoying BIP.  I guess the other couples are getting along too well so they don't think we will be as interested, lol.  Are you looking forward to DWTS?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Yes, I am enjoying BIP.  I guess the other couples are getting along too well so they don't think we will be as interested, lol.  Are you looking forward to DWTS?

Yes, I am looking forward to DWTS. I'm wondering why ABC took the discussion boards down.
I got an email that my user name: jazztoday had been activated, but when I try to sign on, it doesn't work. I may send BACH98133 an email and ask if he knows what is wrong.
I don't like the 'After Paradise' hour; just people gossiping and I'd rather watch the train wreck in progress. However, maybe all they have to offer are the two Ashleys with Ashley I. continuing to be hysterical.
Actually, I'm very busy these days with family and friends and my sweet husband that I probably won't be on here much. Maybe when the ice and snow starts, I may want to be here and gossip also.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:58 pm

h28koala wrote:I don't know if I think it was intentionally cruel.  It was just direct and not sugar coated.  Kind of how Kaitlyn is.

I don't think it was cruel either. Someone needs to help Ashley I. to get her feet on the ground. She is being ridiculous. She should have gleaned that he isn't that much into her.

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Jazz, you forget about the Joe and Samantha fiasco.  Joe was on After Paradise in case you missed it.  They are having more lesser knowns on DWTS.  The biggest star so far seems to be Nick Carter.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by mzcarro Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Jazz, you forget about the Joe and Samantha fiasco.  Joe was on After Paradise in case you missed it.  They are having more lesser knowns on DWTS.  The biggest star so far seems to be Nick Carter.

Oh no, I haven't forgotten the Joe/Samantha fiasco. I did see him on After Paradise and while I don't like him, I wish they would stop roasting him. He gets a weird look in his eyes. Enough is enough and why do they continue reliving Juelia/Joe/Samantha train wreck? Guess it's all they have to draw from. Those three got more than their 15 minutes of attention. They already had Juelia on After Paradise earlier, then brought her back to haggle over things Joe had said about her. Beating a dead horse  I think the show is trashy, but of course I'm watching it. I guess a lot of us like a little trash now and then. Giggle

mzcarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top