Selma Speaks Out Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selma Speaks Out Again Empty Selma Speaks Out Again

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Here is a link I found on the Bachelor board with Selma getting some more of her 15 minutes. Rolling Eyes

www.star941fm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=461204&article=11055415

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Selma Speaks Out Again Empty Re: Selma Speaks Out Again

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

No comment on what she said; they all need to go home now and pursue their lives. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:59 pm

newto the boards wrote:No comment on what she said; they all need to go home now and pursue their lives. JMHO.

Exactly!! Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm

What a pathetic interview....I have a feeling this woman will stay front and center if she has the opportunity. As she says "just follow my tweets". :P

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 pm

sdreindeer wrote:What a pathetic interview....I have a feeling this woman will stay front and center if she has the opportunity. As she says "just follow my tweets". :P

Yes she doesn't want to lose her 15 minutes that's for sure. Easy to figure out why she was this show! Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

So Sean said the same thing to AshLee AND to Lindsay? (that they are the F1) Was this his own initiative or producer manipulation? How much can we believe in Selma?
Bach98133
Bach98133
Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Bach98133 wrote:So Sean said the same thing to AshLee AND to Lindsay? (that they are the F1) Was this his own initiative or producer manipulation? How much can we believe in Selma?

IMO you should believe nothing out of her mouth, I think she likes to hear herself speak! :P
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 pm

I thought it was revealing that he asked Selma if she would be baptized. I think he struggled with his decisions because of this. Lindsay and Ashlee shared his faith, so they were easier choices. Near the end, Catherine said something to make him believe she could fully embrace his beliefs and that was all he needed to choose her over the other 2. I don't think it was a slam dunk for Cat all along because of this one issue. It explains why Cat is ok with the other women and the "matchmaking" process. She knew why he was indecisive. It also explains why Shay is praying for her brother's relationship, rather than congratulating them.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:02 pm

I think there's a little bit of truth in this article...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/27/sean-lowe-bachelor-finale-finalists-love/

I doubt he needed to have a talk with Lindsay. She was a given. There's a video of him saying that Lindsay was born to love a man.

I can see him having some serious talks with Catherine. I wonder if he went back after the LCD because she was much more calm when she wrote that letter and confident that it was going to turn out all right. I seems hard to believe she went from getting the "worst good-bye" to writing that and saying she trusted him about the proposal without another conversation.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:So Sean said the same thing to AshLee AND to Lindsay? (that they are the F1) Was this his own initiative or producer manipulation? How much can we believe in Selma?

IMO you should believe nothing out of her mouth, I think she likes to hear herself speak! :P

I personally wouldn't believe much that came out of Selma's mouth. She said some pretty catty things throughout the season. She was also full of mixed messages....she goes on a dating show to find "love" but yet she knew in advance that she would even kiss the lead...but yet she dressed like a hoochie mama and flirted up a storm. I don't believe that Lindsay told her that Sean said those same things to her.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 pm

I was reading one of the blogs and it said that on the LCD, Sean told Lindsay not to be nervous and touched or circled her ring finger. I'll have to go back and look. Anyone remember that?

RKC- Selma clarified on the WTA that her mom didn't want her kissing him because he is kissing multiple women, which makes sense. She should have explained it that way the first time though.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

grace8136 wrote:I was reading one of the blogs and it said that on the LCD, Sean told Lindsay not to be nervous and touched or circled her ring finger. I'll have to go back and look. Anyone remember that?

RKC- Selma clarified on the WTA that her mom didn't want her kissing him because he is kissing multiple women, which makes sense. She should have explained it that way the first time though.

I agree grace ...But what about the video she did for the sneaker commercial was that alright with her mom. To me she was only on there for fame and pissed she got dumped so early. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:I was reading one of the blogs and it said that on the LCD, Sean told Lindsay not to be nervous and touched or circled her ring finger. I'll have to go back and look. Anyone remember that?

That would not make much sense that Sean would do that to Lindsay since he has said he knew it was Catherine when he was on the date with Lindsay.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Here is the link to that portion of the date and whatever blog you read IMO the blogger may have made a mountain out of a mole hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_l0za1KCXE&list=PL45AlY4bTcc9RFq8XdWpAfCCyWPbkTUdC
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Did I blink and miss it? I didn't see him touch her ring finger at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Did I blink and miss it? I didn't see him touch her ring finger at all.

I missed it too WW but it was in a blog so it must be true LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Did I blink and miss it? I didn't see him touch her ring finger at all.

Exactly WW and Whit - that is what I meant when I said making a mountain out of a mole hill - he was holding her hand maybe but nothing like was indicated in the blog IMO.! Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum