ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet. Empty ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet.

Post by Freda3000 Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:42 pm

ABC soap opera and other ABC productions shutting down.
https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/561506/general-hospital-suspends-production-concerns-spreading-covid-19-coronavirus/

As the Coronavirus, known medically as Covid-19, continues to spread across the 50 states and infection cases rise, General Hospital has decided to suspend the production of new episodes. According to Deadline, who first reported the news, episodes will cease production beginning Monday March 16. The show is expected to resume filming new episodes on Friday April 10. ABC does not anticipate any interruption in the broadcast of original episodes.  [YEAH!!!]

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet. Empty Re: ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet.

Post by moon0627 Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:19 pm

Hoping they all stay well and all you posters here too - take care and hang in there !  Hugs
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet. Empty Re: ABC Productions Shutting Down... Not to worry, yet.

Post by moon0627 Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:00 pm

I just read that Chloe Lanier - Nelle - is sick with virus symptoms but she was denied the test twice so she is dealing with it on her own at home … prayers and wishes for her to get well  Sad
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 pm

I really hope that she gets better soon. I'm hanging on to the fact that she has a runny nose, which is not typical of coronavirus. The flu isn't a walk in the park either but I'm hoping that she gets over this quickly.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MindlessFun Sat May 02, 2020 9:12 am

I'm wondering how current this information is? I doubt they resumed filming on April 10th. What is the current news?
MindlessFun
MindlessFun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top