And the craziness begins....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the craziness begins.... Empty And the craziness begins....

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:27 am

Interesting events this early into the new season.

Glad he sent Victoria home. Don't know how much of that was simply acting but if she had only 1 or 2 drinks at the onset of that scene then I'm thinking there was medication involved or she played the the drunken angry woman to a tee.

It seems a lot of people are talking about the photo shoot....and , of course TPTB had to add their drama by doing the whole "naked" thing. It wasn't necessary but we all know how MF's head works by now. This just proved to me that Lucy is definitely a plant for drama purposes because if he sent Victoria home for drunkenness and acting out then he should be sending Lucy home for her shedding her clothes every chance she gets and her overall flakiness. Neither one of those circumstances make for a good mother to his daughter.

The two one on one dates were ok. At least nothing dangerous yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I don't know if I would have personally enjoyed the florescent dance parade but hey, that's me.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

And the craziness begins.... Empty Re: And the craziness begins....

Post by Bach98133 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am

Victoria was definitely not ready to settle down.  According to her, she has not had a hangover since the show.  I wonder why.

I thought forcing Andi to go naked on national TV was brilliant.  They knew she would have a hard time about this and they were right.  It added drama and intrigue to the show at the expense of Andi's career.  If I were her boss at the DA's office, I probably would have fired her on Tuesday morning.

As for the one on one dates, Clare was obviously manipulated to fall for Juan in a man-made magical environment.  She does not date much, if at all.  So this particular environment made a big impression on her.  I am afraid she is going to fall hard and play that DVD for Juan and then get humiliated when Juan rejects her.

Kat's date was not intimate at all.  They couldn't even hear themselves among a sea of a few thousand screaming people.  If I were her, I'd be kind of ticked off for being used pretty much as a prop in the show.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 am

It has become clear by Andi's comments and those of others that she was not naked at all.  She had on some kind of nude-colored body suit.

Kat's date was boring.  JMHO.

Lucy is being kept by the producers.  JP will send her home when TPTB have squeezed all they can out of her image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum