Season 24 - Week Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 24 - Week Two Empty Season 24 - Week Two

Post by LadyMustang65 Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:39 pm

I think probably the right person went home last night.  Chris was a terrible dancer (understandable given his back problems) but he also just didn't really seem like he was enjoying himself. 

Charo moves better than any of the other real old-timers they've had on the show, but honestly her shtick is old now.  She can be very funny (as when she was telling Keo that her neighbors just call the police when she practices her flamenco), but her antics after her dances are exhausting to watch and not at all fun.  Her dancing isn't so good that it overcomes that either.  And with her insistence on talking back to everyone about everything, she eats up time that others could use.  So I hope she goes soon. 

I like Mr. T, and he's trying really hard, even though he is most definitely not a dancer.  But I'll still take him over Erika Jayne any day.  She is so incredibly obnoxious.  Some people say that she's not really like that - that's a 'persona' she puts on.  That may be true, I don't know her at all, but that persona is so awful that I want her gone next.  Ugh.  Her dancing is okay but again not so great as to overcome that horrible personality. 

I thought the others mostly acquitted themselves well, and I enjoyed their dances.  Nancy Kerrigan did better than I expected her to with that dance.  Dave Ross still seems like a sweetheart, and I'm enjoying his partnership with Lindsey.  Not crazy about Bonner but he does okay.  Nick seems like he's definitely the best Bachelor contestant.

Normani, Heather, Simone and Rashad are still the best for me.  I liked all of their dances again this week.  Did they say next week was Vegas Night?  Wonder what that will be.

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 24 - Week Two Empty Re: Season 24 - Week Two

Post by Lesallee Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:46 pm

LadyM, I always enjoy reading your recap and review. Would you consider coming over to the main thread so more people will see them?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Yes please...I found this by trial & error, but would love to see you on main thread.. Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMustang65 Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Thanks for your kind words. I'll check out the new board.  I've stayed away because I came here from the old ABC board to get away from a lot of the folks there.  Then when the ABC board closed, many of them came here.  That's why we originally kept this thread open.  But it looks like everyone else has moved to the new board, and it's no fun talking to myself, so I'll see how it's going over there. Smile

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top