Raven: WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven:  WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#? Empty Raven: WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:41 am

Holy Crap; you're in your mid-20s, in St Thomas, dating a dude and you decide to wear a Stoopid Granny-Pantie Diaper to the beach ?@#@?    WTH is she thinking?   I wouldda told her to get her Big Chankles up to the room and switch into that Yellow Bikini you wore at the pool party.   Sheeze.

And don't get me going on Rachel - take a look at her Big-Azz Thunder Thighs to go along with her Big Bubble Forehead.  This chick needs to hit the treadmill and quit sitting on her Big Azz filing depositions all day.

The only keeper in this Mule Herd in Vanessa - even though I can't stand her strappy Bikini bottom; at least she looks bangin hot, even if her Azz kinda has a lot of Jelly.

Raven:  WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#? Cornho10

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Raven:  WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#? Empty Re: Raven: WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#?

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

You're right about that diaper bikini.  lol    Actually none of those bikinis are much for  style or color.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Raven:  WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#? Empty Re: Raven: WHT Is That Ugly Azz Diaper Bikini ?$?#?

Post by BAL91182 Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 pm

What in the world! She looks like she has something else on under that, as you can see dark around the leg hole. Either that, or she is in serious need of some garden sheers taken to her nether regions! What is around the blond girls waist?  Is she wearing pantyhose or is that a scar around her waist?  I don't watch the show, so don't know who any of these girls are.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:53 am

BAL91182 wrote:What in the world! She looks like she has something else on under that, as you can see dark around the leg hole. Either that, or she is in serious need of some garden sheers taken to her nether regions! What is around the blond girls waist?  Is she wearing pantyhose or is that a scar around her waist?  I don't watch the show, so don't know who any of these girls are.

BAL that's Corinne, the "Platinum Vagine" Gurl and you're totally right, WTH has she got around her waist, just above the belly-button?   Need another Bikini Shot to see what's going on; maybe next week. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:51 pm

I think that Raven might be going for a retro look from the forties in that suit.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top