Corinne

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne - Page 2 Empty Re: Corinne

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 pm

thisoldmule wrote:I wonder how Nick feels about platinum Vagines.   LOL! LOL!
Well I wonder what a "vageen", platinum or other wise actually is. Poor stupid little girl who equates maturity with how big your boobs are.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

When she said platinum, I thought she was referring to quality and not color.  Lol!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:50 pm

I think Corrine is probably very self centered and immature for real but so much of what they are showing is so exaggerated that it looks like they are just joking with everyone. So it's hard to know what's real and what isn't. An example this week is the hotel maid that came in the room and waited on Corrine hand and foot. A good example last week was right before Corrine and Taylor's two on one date they showed Corrine in a bubble bath with champagne and pampering herself talking about how high maintenance Taylor is. Just constantly poking fun.

I think that Nick knows exactly what Corrine is but may be keeping her around for the fantasy suite dates. Hey, the girl is throwing herself at him and how many guys would turn down sex with a chick that puts her sexuality out there like that? He's only human. If he chose her it would be the equivalent of Ben and Courtney and that didn't turn out very well.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:51 am

Lol, isn't a Platinum Vagine a new credit card? 

Laughing
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:04 am

It should be.  I actually like that term better than some others people use.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:35 am

peebeeb wrote:Lol, isn't a Platinum Vagine a new credit card? 

Laughing
I think I saw a commercial for the platinum vagine today....What color is your vagine? Giggle
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:35 am

thisoldmule wrote:

Laughing
I think I saw a commercial for the platinum vagine today....What color is your vagine? Giggle
A gal never tells...  Smile
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Funny post
peebeeb wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:

Laughing
A gal never tells...  Smile
Funny post     LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:48 pm

I can't wait until the other girls find out that Corinne went to Nick's room (according to previews I assume that is where she is taking her platinum vagine)  Things will hit the fan.  
Vanessa is always glaring like she is po'd at Nick and she called him out before on the bouncy house episode.  She questioned his sincerity in finding a wife.  When she finds out Corinne is involved again it could be the last straw.  These girls seem quite aggressive and don't hesitate to show their displeasure.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:41 pm

I am not watching this season and it seems as if I'm not missing much.

I do love coming on here and reading all the comments. Thank you all.  Thanks Thanks Thanks
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:48 pm

It seems Corinne is starting a new clothing line.  Hello....her reason for being on the show and making sure she was noticed to get her name out there.  They all seem to have an ulterior motive to be on the show.  Maybe she thinks she will be the next Kartrashian??  

She has stated that the bach mansion was not all that comfy.  5 girls shared a bedroom and a bathroom.  No privacy, just the way the producers like it so they get on each other's nerves.  She said the bathrooms were stocked with laxatives.  With all the traveling and stress the girls got bloated.  

Here's the good one...lol...Corinne was asked about her comment that she had a platinum vageeeeeen.  She said it's true because her vagina has been lasered.  OK, I admit I must be out of touch and had no idea what she was talking about.  I had to google it.  yep it's there and something the Kartrashians have done and talked about.  

OK, close your gaping mouth and go google it now.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Omg!!!! It came complete with pictures! Now I can't unsee that. Lol. Okay, questions that come to mind. First of all, why did she have it done? Alot of the women that blogged about their experience were older and went through childbirth. I wonder what was wrong with Corrine's? Overuse stretch it out? Lmao
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:23 pm

thisoldmule wrote:...

She has stated that the bach mansion was not all that comfy.  5 girls shared a bedroom and a bathroom.  No privacy, just the way the producers like it so they get on each other's nerves.  She said the bathrooms were stocked with laxatives.  With all the traveling and stress the girls got bloated.  

I presume it was the producers or staff that stocked the bathrooms with laxatives.  That's not responsible, what the producers are encouraging.  They may not be legally liable if anything comes of it, but that's somewhat irresponsible.  Then, one might say it wouldn't be the first time.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:56 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Omg!!!! It came complete with pictures! Now I can't unsee that. Lol. Okay, questions that come to mind. First of all, why did she have it done? Alot of the women that blogged about their experience were older and went through childbirth. I wonder what was wrong with Corrine's? Overuse stretch it out? Lmao
haha I didn't think about why.  Just the latest trend because the Kartrashians did it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

skt8word wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:...

I presume it was the producers or staff that stocked the bathrooms with laxatives.  That's not responsible, what the producers are encouraging.  They may not be legally liable if anything comes of it, but that's somewhat irresponsible.  Then, one might say it wouldn't be the first time.
These people sign their life away to be on this show.  Corinne said the girls even took them with them when they traveled.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 pm

it posted twice so I deleted this
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Maybe Raven needs to do the laser thing Giggle
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm

I thought it could be the women who brought the laxatives but then I thought you were talking about all the bathrooms, not just one.  Sorry.  Anyhoo, I believe Corinne also said in the same conversation that she had a drink every morning when she woke up.  Just whenever they wanted one, 'course the staff had plenty ready. Stir the pot
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 am

skt8word wrote:I thought it could be the women who brought the laxatives but then I thought you were talking about all the bathrooms, not just one.  Sorry.  Anyhoo, I believe Corinne also said in the same conversation that she had a drink every morning when she woke up.  Just whenever they wanted one, 'course the staff had plenty ready. Stir the pot
All the bathrooms (5) were stocked with laxatives.  Laxatives and alcohol, good combo.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:41 am

Oh, so it was all of them.  Thanks for the info.
That's a lot of bathrooms.  Hmm, maybe the producers did have a part in stocking them, then.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:33 am

Just wondering... what happens if they're in the middle of a date in the middle of nowhere and the laxative decides to work?  LOL!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 am

peebeeb wrote:Just wondering... what happens if they're in the middle of a date in the middle of nowhere and the laxative decides to work?  LOL!
That would be interesting wouldn't it, pb? Perhaps they keep Porta Potties handy at all times.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:11 pm

thisoldmule wrote:  She said the bathrooms were stocked with laxatives.  With all the traveling and stress the girls got bloated.  

So in other words, they're all "full of chit".....BBBUWUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 pm

What an epic Bachelor Quote; one for the ages.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 am

dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content