Lochte Protest Drama on the Dancefloor

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lochte Protest Drama on the Dancefloor - Page 2 Empty Re: Lochte Protest Drama on the Dancefloor

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Last edited by Rose Mary on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lochte Protest Drama on the Dancefloor - Page 2 Empty Re: Lochte Protest Drama on the Dancefloor

Post by Psychee22 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:44 pm

UPDATE:  The plot thickens...

New info from TMZ... the nephew and cousin of the DWTS intruders was arrested in Rio three days after Lochtegate with 51 fake tickets to Team USA Beach Volleyball events in his possession and a fake ID.  He was selling bogus tickets.  He was indicted for document forgery and embezzlement. He was jailed and his passport was taken.  He is out of jail now, but the authorities are still holding onto his passport, so he has to stay in Rio.

The protesters don't believe that their relative was doing anything wrong.  They instead believe that the only reason he got arrested was because the Rio police were angry at Lochte for lying.  At this point, it seems that they are in a state of massive denial and are blaming Ryan for their relative's arrest.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by piratealikat Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Holy cow!  Talk about delusional!  Yikes!
piratealikat
piratealikat

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Psychee22 wrote:UPDATE:  The plot thickens...

New info from TMZ... the nephew and cousin of the DWTS intruders was arrested in Rio three days after Lochtegate with 51 fake tickets to Team USA Beach Volleyball events in his possession and a fake ID.  He was selling bogus tickets.  He was indicted for document forgery and embezzlement. He was jailed and his passport was taken.  He is out of jail now, but the authorities are still holding onto his passport, so he has to stay in Rio.

The protesters don't believe that their relative was doing anything wrong.  They instead believe that the only reason he got arrested was because the Rio police were angry at Lochte for lying.  At this point, it seems that they are in a state of massive denial and are blaming Ryan for their relative's arrest.
Geez it's unbelievable how some peoples minds work - they are okay with their nephew selling bogus tickets and basically taking money from unsuspecting individuals but they blame Ryan's lie for their nephew's problems.  I agree with you they sure are in a state of massive denial about their nephew's arrest. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:06 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Just want to chime in here, I look back at things I have done in my YOUNGER YEARS, and if I could I would kick myself in the A$$ for some of the stupid things I have done.....the saying with age comes wisdom is a true fact at least in my life......We are all Human!
I think you're right. Everyone has messed up at some point. Most of us are just lucky that national TV wasn't interested.
My respect for everyone here willing to give him a chance. The controversial reactions he gets should be a huge learning process already.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Ultimate lesson .... don't drink and lie .... Laughing  .... it can come back and bite ya.

Everyone has done stupid stuff .... time to let this go now.There are a lot more pressing things happening.
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:50 pm

Oakma wrote:Ultimate lesson .... don't drink and lie .... Laughing  .... it can come back and bite ya.

Everyone has done stupid stuff .... time to let this go now.There are a lot more pressing things happening.
True Oakma and at least they did steal money from anyone or cause physical harm to anyone and he has paid dearly for that lie and is trying to get on with his life in an improved way.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top